Articulate Landscaping & Outdoor Living

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2010

"I believe in doing the job right the first time. I take pride in every job I do and treat it as if it were my own. My goal is to have every homeowner enjoy their property for years to come. Call me today so I can assist you with making your dreams become a reality."...

Hoppe Tree Service

Hoppe Tree Service

Our crew has the expertise and equipment for pruning jobs big and small. The equipment, experience, and knowledge of our team of arborists is second to none. Service matters... Hoppe Tree Service has won the Angies List Super Service Award for 18 years in a row from 2001-2018! Get a jump on your trees for this spring season. Contact us to have a certified arborist evaluate your trees! Whether it is pruning or removal work, or staying ahead of insect and diesase pests before it becomes too late. Our crew can help.

Offers by Hoppe Tree Service on Angi

10/24/2016

Very good job everything cleaned up looks great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hard scape wall and patio

10/15/2015

Kevin and Articulate came to us on a recommendation from our Landscape Designer, Kathy Heath of Diggin' It.  From our first meeting, Kevin was very professional and offered a ton of options.  He had a dozen samples with him on our first meeting based upon some information we provided over the phone.  We initially thought about using one generic type of paver for the entire patio and moving stones ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a complete paver patio and re-graded our entire backyard.

CATEGORY outdoor lighting

09/05/2013

They put in a better foundation. Spent a lot of time and consideration regarding the stones shape, color, and depth for placement. They worked long hours and consulted me with any questions or comments. They were always polite and professional. The patio looks beautiful. We plan to have them for other work around the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in a new, 400 sq. ft. patio with Fond du Lac Steppers (stones are irregular in shape and depth).

05/06/2012

Job was great! Looked even better than we could imagine. We were so happy with the patio job that we are hiring him back to finish the backyard, to landscape and design around our new pool and deck to create an amazing entertainment space. We cant wait- he will be starting soon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin and his crew came in to excavate our back yard and put in patio pavers. He was referred to us by a family member for his outstanding workmanship and eye for detail. They cleaned up every day and did a very large job in a short period of time. Very personable and wonderful to work with.

04/09/2012

Every time I hire Kevin, his company's work exceeds my expectations. His crew is professional and very courteous. Kevin has new ideas every year, and always shows me the newest trends in the industry. We are already planning the next project for 2013.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin and his crew have been doing work on my property for several years now. Below is a list of the various projects he has done for me since 2008; Lawn Install- including final grading, rock removal, Burried Downspouts- and extended downspouts so the discharge at the rear of property Hardscape Steps- Installed approximately 15 large limestone steps to provide a walkway from front of property to rear of property Belgard Paver Walkway- walkway connected the steps to patios Belgard Paver Edging- all beds were edged in 2010 Belgard Grill Stand- Installed in 2012, all Belgard constructed stand to fit my large Big Green Egg. Tree Planting- 2008 Annual Fertilizer Applications- Uses the best fertilizer available, keeping the lawn in exceptional shape. Snow Plowing (when I am out of town)- when I travel with work, Kevin is willing to plow my drive in case of snow storm. Mulch Removal and Decorative Stone Install- removed 4 years of hemlock mulch in 2012, applied weed barrier, and applied beautiful decorative stone.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

landscape designs,paver walkways & patios,retaining wall,fire pits & fire places,outdoor kitchens,outdoor grills,gas fire pits & tables,brick oven,water features

poured driveways & walkways No stamped concrete