Lindus Construction

Founded 1979 • With Angi since August 2010

879 Highway 63

Baldwin, WI 54002

What started as a two person remodeling company in 1979 has grown into a multi-state construction and home improvement enterprise boasting more than 75,000 happy customers. Delighting our customers, whether they are building new, remodeling or upgrading their home with a new gutter system or roofing installation, is easy to do with the great products we offer and our staff of hardworking and talented employees. Additional DBA: Midwest LeafGuard. Additional service area: Chippewa, Dunn, Eau Claire, Pepin, Pierce, Saint Croix & Trempealeau Counties...

09/30/2022

Jay M.

We recently replaced our old cedar deck with a maintenance free with a roof overhead. This was our first experience working with Lindus and the whole process could not have gone more smoothly! Professionalism is the best word to describe every person we dealt with! I want to commend all the workers who worked on the project! We (and others) were amazed at how tiddy the work area was cleaned up at the end of each day! I especially want to say how happy we were to have David M. working on the project from start to finish! We can't say enough good things about him! His experience, attention to detail, positive attitude and friendly smile were evident every day! David is a very talented carpenter and hard worker who is a great asset to the Lindus team! I'd highly recommend Lindus for any project you have!

Description of Work
Replaced cedar deck with maintenance free deck with roof.

Category decks

07/08/2021

Judy S.

Work performed as bid, timely and appears to be quality. Was not prepared for initial meeting of nearly 3 hours. Didn't realize it was a sales commission based bid and was going to be a sales pitch. Feel they are a good company who do quality work so no issue there. Just set aside 2-3 hours for first meeting and know they are pricey (worth it tho).

Description of Work
New gutters with gutter guards and downspouts

Category gutter repair

We are happy to hear that the work was performed as bid and with quality standards. With each estimate, we take the time to answer as many questions as possible, discuss all options, and explain the installation process. This approach allows for the best possible final outcome. We know you will enjoy your new gutters for years to come.

06/29/2021

Bob J.

It went well and this work achieved our goal of keeping the second floor close to the same temperature as the first in the summer.

Description of Work
Replace the attic insulation with 1.5" of spray foam and cover that with enough blown cellulose to achieve an overall R rating of 50. We added replacing all the soffit vents as well.

Category countertops, insulation

Thanks for taking the time to review your home insulation project. We truly appreciated the opportunity to work with you. It's great to hear that the insulation project has been beneficial in keeping your second floor the same temperature as the first floor. If there is anything we could have earned a 5-star review, please do not hesitate to contact us.

06/10/2021

Dennis M.

Fast efficient crew, and we really appreciated the follow-up inspection which led to fixing small things which we hadn't noticed. Very high quality gutters.

Description of Work
Replace gutters

Category countertops, gutter repair

Thanks for choosing us for your gutter installation project. We are thankful for your compliments on our crew's efficiency and attention to detail. We truly appreciate your business and know that you will enjoy your new gutters for years to come.

06/04/2021

John H.

Lindus Construction did an excellent job on our roof replacement and light tube installation. We appreciated their communication during the project and the on site crew was fabulous. Hard working, excellent teamwork, got whole project done in one day and did an excellent job of cleaning up the site. Would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Shingle replacement and light tube installation

Category roofing, skylights

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We enjoyed working with you on your roofing and sun tunnel project. We appreciate your willingness to recommend us to others and hope to work with you again.

05/13/2021

Jean C.

they were perfect, professional they clean everything up

Description of Work
they install the leaf guard

Category gutter repair

Thank you for choosing our craftsmen for you gutter installation. It was a pleasure to work with you. We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future.

03/13/2021

Sharon M.

Replacement and installation went very well. The workmanship was excellent and replacement of windows went in a timely manner. I did not lose hardly any heat at all as windows were replaced in February. The City inspector was also very impressed with Lindus Construction workmanship.

Description of Work
Replace windows

Category countertops, replacement windows

Thanks for taking the time to review your window replacement project. We are happy to hear that all went well and that your home did not lose heat, despite having the project take place in February. We are grateful that you let us know how pleased the city inspector was with our craftsmanship. Thanks for your business.

03/12/2021

Charles S.

The sales rep was very knowledgeable and friendly. He also made suggestions to improve the flow of water from my roof by redesigning which gutters from the upper level flowed into which ones on the lower level. In addition, they addressed a problematic corner where water usually ends up in my basement. Installation was very smooth and professional. The gutters look great and after our first major rainfall, I am happy to report all the water flowed correctly and there was no water in my basement! This particular type of gutter is fairly expensive - it cost me $4,800. But keep in mind that they replace the entire existing gutter system including downspouts and extensions, plus redesign any problem areas. Plus it comes with a lifetime warranty.

Description of Work
LeafGuard Gutter Installation

Category gutter repair

Thank you for your positive remarks about your gutter installation. It was a pleasure to work with you and we're pleased that the new gutters are eliminating your basement water issues. We truly appreciate your business and know that the new gutters will be a point of pride on your home for years to come.

03/12/2021

ROGER C.

Over the past few years, I have used this company for multiple projects and have never had a problem of any kind. Quality remains long after price has been forgotten and while they are slightly more expensive, I have learned that their doing what they say they will do when they say they will do it is worth the extra cost

Description of Work
siding, new gutters, trim work and new deck

Category countertops, decks, gutter repair, siding, woodworking

Thank you for your continued patronage of Lindus Construction. We are proud to count you among the 100,000 happy customers we have served since 1979. We appreciate your recognition of our quality craftsmanship.

12/28/2020

Carrie G.

The gutters caused ice to form which created runoff that lead to icy patches on my walkways that had never occurred with our old gutters. I was told that this is a common issue with their product and that the salesperson should have warned me in advance. He did not and now I have to worry about slips and falls all winter. The say there is nothing they can do to fix the problem. Very disappointing for the very expensive price they charge.

Description of Work
Installation of Leaf Guard gutters.

Category countertops, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

It our understanding that your salesperson has been in touch with you to discuss your concerns. You indicated that this issue is not problematic on your garage where we first installed gutters, which is most likely because the garage is either unheated or has better insulation and ventilation than the portion of the home where the new gutters were installed. Your salesperson did offer to replace the covered gutters with open gutters, an option you declined. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your salesperson directly with any further questions you may have. It is our goal to make every customer a customer for life.

12/18/2020

Ingrid S.

Awesome! A pleasure to work with and actually takes the time for customer service. Would hire again!

Description of Work
New asphalt roof and roof decking

Category countertops, roofing

Thanks for choosing our company for your roofing project. We hope to work with you again. We are appreciative of your compliments on our customer service.

12/18/2020

Douglas K.

Very professional and courteous staff. They explained each process and answered all of my questions, They worked quickly and cleaned up the job site thoroughly when they were finished. They were quite busy but were able to address a problem with my current gutter before the permanent replacement. I am very happy with the work they did for me.

Description of Work
Steel roof and Leafguard gutter and Chimney repair

Category countertops, gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

We appreciate your compliments on our professionalism and courtesy. It was a pleasure to work with you and we thank you for your business.

11/17/2020

Noreen G.

We are extremely happy with the outcome. The salesman, crew, project managers, everyone was professional and focused on getting it done right. When we had a problem, Lindus felt with it and offered a fair solution. We are grateful for their problem solving and intent to get the best product for us. The crew would not leave until they felt it was the best work - and it was a challenge on our 1914 structure. We are pleased and happy with our beautiful house. Our neighbors are still complimenting us! Thank you Lindus.

Description of Work
A complete root tear off of our house, new roof on garage (with skylights), some indoor drywall, prep for stucco, new door and threshold, wrapped wood windows.

Category drywall, electrician, gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows, interior painters, doors

Thanks for entrusting this home improvement project to the craftsmen of Lindus Construction. It was a pleasure to work with you. We are thankful for your compliments on our problem saving capabilities and our commitment to perfection. It'[Member Information Removed] wonderful that your neighbors are complimenting our work. We know you will enjoy this project for years to come.

10/30/2020

Deb S.

The guys did a quick professional job installing the gutters, and taking down the old icky gutters. They cleaned up everything. It took a really long time to get it scheduled, but they did warn us it would when we signed the contract. My only complaint would be that I had to call them a couple times to get it scheduled-and I don't know how much longer it would have taken if I had just waited for them to contact me. But they came right on time once it was scheduled and did a fantastic job. I wish they were cheaper but I am told these are the best on the market and you get what you pay for. We shall see how they work-so far so good!

Description of Work
Seamless gutters

Category home builders

Thank you for your kind review and your compliments on the caliber of product and clean-up we offer. We thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time and know that you will enjoy your new gutters for years to come.

10/30/2020

Marie F.

I am very happy with the fresh new look for my home. It was a seamless process.

Description of Work
Windows, siding, roofing, doors

Category decks, gutter repair, insulation, roofing, siding, replacement windows, home builders, doors

Thank you for choosing our company for your home renovation project. It has been a pleasure working with you and we are happy to hear that the process was seamless. We truly appreciate your business.

10/24/2020

Christa B.

Lindus came on time when they were scheduled in one day time. It went well, so professional. We are glad we chose these replacement gutters for the house.

Description of Work
New replacement gutters

Category gutter repair

Thank you for choosing us for your gutter installation project. It was a pleasure to work with you and we truly appreciate your business. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of future assistance.

10/23/2020

David Z.

Extremely well throughout the seven day projects. Lindus staff and all subcontractors did high quality work and were highly professional. The roofers were amazingly hard workers. After the project was done, we have had a number of people walking by comment on what a great job Lindus did and how unusual and beautiful the new roof is. A realtor has told us the work done by Lindus will increase the resale value of our house. The project financing we received is an exceptionally good deal: no payments for a year, no interest charges.

Description of Work
Chimney repair and sealing, house and garage roof and gutter replacement.

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review about your roofing and gutter project. We very much appreciated the opportunity to work with you. We are happy to hear that our installers worked hard and that our financing options were to your liking.

10/14/2020

THOMAS R.

Although Lindus was not the lowest bid we received (they were in the middle of the pack) yet because of their excellent ratings on Angie's List we selected them to do the project. Removing 14 double-hung wood windows and two large bay windows (including frames & interior trim), cutting back the exterior siding slightly, replacing with Marvin Infinity fiberglass units (including the two large bay window units) and installing new interior trim was a four day project for the crew of three. The workmen were enjoyable people to be around, they worked as a great team together and the project moved along rapidly, Chris, the supervisor and finish carpenter on the job, did flawless work. The icing on the cake was when their quality control person did an in-person final check a few weeks after completion. He literally spent two hours examining every square inch of the product and their work inside and outside. He found two small errors which will be addressed. It is doggone rare to find a company that takes this kind of pride in their work any more, but Lindus definitely does. Would we recommend them? We already have. With pleasure.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows in the house with new Marvin fiberglass units (14 double-hung and 2 large bay windows)

Category replacement windows, home builders

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thorough review of your customer experience with our company. We are pleased to hear that you are are so happy with our craftsmanship. We take pride in employing a quality control rep to ensure all projects are completed flawlessly. We are thankful of your willingness to refer us to others.

09/28/2020

David P.

Exceptional. I had a company install a new Covered gutter over my garage back in 2008. The cover was too high, so the water never reached the gutter and it just pooled. I was unaware until the side of the garage started rotting. I had that repaired and had the cover removed from the gutter. Well I decided that it’s not safe for me to climb ladders anymore so I called Lindus to install Leafgard. They replaced more of the rotten wood underneath the old gutter, sealed up the area and installed the gutter at no extra charge. I had Lindus install Leafgard on the rest of our house 30 years ago. They still work great.

Description of Work
Installed gutters

Category gutter repair

Thank you for your review of your gutter installation project. It is a pleasure to have you as a client. We hope to work with you again in the future.

09/25/2020

Ken T.

Lindus Construction 879 US 63 Baldwin, WI 54002 Dear Andy, Earlier this summer I hired your company to install some new Marvin windows, a new three panel glass sliding door, replace the soffit and install a leaf guard gutter. Charlie, your salesman came by and quoted all the items. No hitch there. Then came the measuring guy. No hitch there, I thought. Now comes round one of a saga only seen on the funniest videos. The windows arrive first. Two of the four windows were apparently measured wrong and needed to be reordered. One-month delay. Next the three-panel sliding door was delivered. Had my wife not been observant your crew would have installed it in the wrong opening. The molding was just to be removed on our main floor sliding door when my wife advised the crew that the new window was to go in the basement. Close call! Next comes the soffit work and gutter install. I was told by one of the installers that they have gone as far as they can because it was measured wrong and they would need to order more material. What a surprise. I have not heard a word and it has been two weeks or more. Finally, the gutter install. The material had been sitting in my garage for a while. I suppose to do the work along with the soffit installation. I was called by someone from Lindus informing me that they could not install the gutter system because of my steel roof. I would have thought that someone would have confirmed whether your system would work on my house, quite some time ago. I thought I would send this directly to you so you can get a firsthand look at the issues I have had to face, numerous times. I also own a large electronics company and we make mistakes too. Typically, my company is required to investigate cause, and provide a corrective action to the affected party. I don’t know your policy but when I listen to WCCO and hear you taut your company I think of my experience and giggle, just a little, knowing you’re a good company with a fine reputation but probably not aware of my predicament. Now you know. I am not a fan of YELP or a fan of writing reviews for the world to read. That is why I am writing to you. Knowing things like this is critical to your company’s reputation. Maybe when this installation is complete you can give me a call and we can talk through this and even have a laugh at life too. Best Regards, Ken Tannehill 10631 Niblick Lane Eden Prairie, MN 55347 952-941-1234

Description of Work
Windows, doors, facia.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, home builders

Please know that the Lindus family has received your feedback and that our GM has left you a message to discuss the gutter apron and has also scheduled a date to complete your roof edge. We will work with you to resolve the issues mentioned in your review. Thank you for your business.

09/07/2020

Wayne M.

Lindus Construction was amazing. From the original quote to the work itself. They were always punctual. They were in continual contact with me on the schedule and work. The quote was done by Doug. He he spent the time necessary to explain the gutter system and installation. The two gentleman that did the work were amazing and did the work just as I requested. They even stayed late to be sure it was completed in one day. They cleaned up fully after the job. The system looks great. I can't say enough about the great job everyone did.

Description of Work
Replaced the existing gutter system with LeafGuard gutters.

Category gutter repair, home builders

Thanks for taking the time to review your gutter installation project. We appreciate your compliments on our communication, punctuality, and work ethic. We truly hope to work with you again in the future.

08/29/2020

Steve J.

We hired Lindus following hail damage to re-roof our house and install Leafguard gutters. We paid a premium price and expected premium work and customer service. Scheduling a City building final inspection was Lindus' responsibility which they neglected to do. We arranged for it. Following installation, we identified issues with both roof and gutters. It took several e-mails and phone calls to Lindus to arrange for a service call. Nearly nine weeks later, the issues were finally resolved. We never would have hired Lindus, paid the large premium price, had we known the results would just be average.

Description of Work
Re-roofed and Leafguard Gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you for taking the time to review your project. We apologize that the pro-activeness of our customer service could have been improved upon and have brought your feedback to those involved with your project so that they may learn from this experience.

08/28/2020

Dan N.

All projects were done professionally, quickly with excellent workmanship.

Description of Work
Previous project was replacing doors and windows. This time it was replacing deck railing and support posts.

Category replacement windows, deck cleaning, home builders, doors

Thank you for you continued support of our company. It's been a pleasure working with you on your door, window, and decking projects. Thank you for your compliments on our professionalism and workmanship.

08/21/2020

Ruth W.

We are really happy with the finished product. Lindus might be a little more expensive, but with their guarantees and superior workmanship, it was worth it and we are very satisfied. Starting with the Sales Rep, Jordan Maxon, and with each crew as they performed the work, we found everyone to be professional, friendly and easy to work with. Each crew cleaned up thoroughly. The siding was the most expensive, but they did a meticulous job. They wrapped around all the windows and doors so their will never be any maintenance like painting for us to do. We really couldn't be more pleased. Thank you, Lindus!

Description of Work
new roof, siding & gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, home builders

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind and thoughtful review of your experience with our company. We are pleased to hear that each employee was friendly, professional, and meticulous. We truly enjoyed working with you and know that you will enjoy our products and workmanship for many years to come.

08/17/2020

ROGER C.

Very well from start to finish. They arrived, did the work needed and left all in the same day. No leaving the site to get needed materials or working part of a day so needing to come back another day.

Description of Work
storm damage to deck and gutters

Category gutter repair, home builders, woodworking

We are thankful for your business and are pleased to hear that your project went smoothly from start to finish and was completed in one day. We are happy to have you as customer.