MAIN CONCRETE

Founded 1991 • With Angi since November 2010

MAIN CONCRETE INC is a Second Generation "Quality First Concrete Contractor". We work hard to be East Central Wisconsin's Premier Concrete Construction Service Company....

Design Desk Landscaping

Lawn and Landscape and Design

Midwestern Flatwork

Handy men, complete tasks on time. Exllences in job completion, timing and understanding what our customers needs. From finishing complicated projects to removal of trash. We strive to get the job done from start to finish with the ut most responsibility to get what the customer wants. We have experience in almost all fields with great team members filled with years and experience. We are faithful and friendly, if we need to help out sourcing your job to best fit your needs we will do so as well. Our customers come first and our service is always on time.

10/13/2017

The next day, I received the following response: "We appreciate your request, but, we are not interested in bidding on this project, at this time." Apparently, Main Concrete is definitely not the place to go if you are looking for someone to assist with a small cement job. They are not interested. Admittedly, it is a rather long haul for them from Appleton to New London, but it's my understanding ...

Description of Work
I visited the website for Main Concrete, and requested an estimate for a small cement job: "My front concrete step is lifting rather than settling. It measures 61 1/4" W x 47" D x 11" H. I'm interested in replacing it with two steps if possible."

Category concrete repair

I can't believe Debbie would give my company a bad rating, just because I politely passed on bidding on her project. Just because I have a concrete business doesn't mean I have try to do every job that comes across my email. No, I don't bid on small jobs like that, because I have a crew of 7 men that work together every day, and it's pretty hard to keep everyone busy doing a 1 or 2 man job. It rea...

09/09/2017

Highly recommend Main Concrete. Good response, on-time and completed the project at quoted price. They did excellent work.

Description of Work
Garage floor, sidewalk, driveway.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

08/08/2016

Mike and his crew did an excellent job and very quickly i might add. Whole project was done in two days.

Description of Work
Needed to have a garage floor, driveway and front step replaced.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

06/11/2015

Description of Work
they responded immediately with a quote for a small concrete job. Very friendly and professional. They were a little high on the price. If I have any decorative concrete done in the future I will definitely call them,

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

10/30/2014

Description of Work
I provided details shortly after the concrete work was completed. Some how it is no longer on Angie's List. Short response: Father and sons operation was punctual, the timing perfect (arrival of cement truck), and the progress was quick and competent! Awesome!

Category concrete repair

Concrete flatwork and poured concrete foundation wall construction, including traditional gray exterior slabs and interior concrete floors, poured concrete walls and footings, decorative concrete, stamped concrete, remove concrete, asphalt/blacktop removal, and egress windows. We install new or replace/repair concrete driveways, parking lots, aprons, patios, concrete floors or garage floors & slabs, along with new decorative stamped concrete; patio, sidewalk, or driveway.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover