Dryer Vent Wizard

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2011

828 W Commercial St

Appleton, WI 54914

Additional Email: info@dryerventwizard.com. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DryerVentWizard. twitter: https://twitter.com/DryerVentWizard ...

05/18/2019

Jason P.

I spoke to Rob of Dryer Vent Wizard and explained what I needed. I was able to have him out to my home a few days later. He arrived right on time. I needed a fresh install from the dryer to the wall plus a new vent. Rob give a once over what I had and clearly explained all of my options. After deciding on a course of action work was completed in a very timely manner. The workspace was left cleaner than he found it. Rob was professional all the way thru and answered all the questions I had.

Description of Work
Replacement of Old Dryer Vent Ducting with a Fresh Dryer to wall install.

Category dryer vent cleaning

[Member Name Removed]; Thank you for these kind words. It is always a pleasure working for customers that appreciate my work. I do truly take my work personally and strive to go above and beyond for my customers. Thank you for trusting me in your home and allowing me to complete this job. Have a great day. Robb

02/20/2019

Michael C.

Robb kept me informed of his schedule on the day of the service. Weather was quite cold and jobs were taking longer than expected. Upon arrival he assessed what needed to be done, beginning with freeing up a frozen vent grille. Work was completed on time and at a fair price. I bought the service contract, which provides additional benefits between major cleanings. This was my second experience with Robb. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

01/17/2018

Meghan M.

I submitted a request for an appointment online and received a call in a matter of hours to schedule my appointment. They came and very quickly and professionally did an estimate of the necessary work, provided me with options, and explained the costs. Once I made my selections they performed all the work and cleaned up in no time! I ended up having my dryer vent line replaced in full and a new pest-proof cover was placed on the outside. I will be hiring them again in the future - hopefully a ways in the future, as they also showed me how to better self-maintain my dryer vent!

Description of Work
I was having issues with my dryer vent and wanted to have it professionally cleaned.

12/01/2016

John M.

Robb was professional, courteous, timely and incredibly informative. I highly recommend his services start to finish.

Description of Work
Robb performed the following services: Diagnostic inspection. Installation of a pet resistant dryer vent cover. Installation of a 10 inch "Zag" transition vent. Cleaned the lint screen and dryer. Measured and verified the dryer airflow. Cleaned the work area.

Category buying services,dryer vent cleaning

05/09/2016

Tina Q.

Apparently, and unbeknownst to us, a bird has been building a nest every year in our dryer vent duct. Roy explained that lint was backed up through the whole tube all the way to the dryer, even though the lint is removed inside the dryer by an appliance service company every year. We only realized it was a problem when suddenly it was taking way too long to get the clothes to dry. Roy removed the nest, cleaned the vent duct and put on a new bird-proof cover. He also pointed out that the rubber tubes leading from the washer and dryer to the wall and gas outlets need to be replaced every 5 years. He replaced our 14 year old tubes with metal mesh tubes that never need to be replaced. Then he kindly removed another bird's nest over our fireplace vent. Roy was very courteous, friendly and professional. Dryer Vent Wizards will send me a reminder every 18 months to let me know it is time for a dryer vent cleaning. Nice to not to have one more thing to try to remember. Dryer Vent Wizards were refreshingly professional from the initial phone call making an appointment to the finished job. Roy left the house clean and tidy. I will use them again and recommend them to all my friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned out my dryer vents, replaced the vent cover, replaced the rubber tubes going from washer and dryer to wall. He also kindly removed a bird's nest from the dyer vent as well as over my gas fireplace vent.

12/22/2015

Allen C.

Called Rob on 12/16/2015 and thankfully, he was able to come the same day. We own a duplex and wanted both sides worked on. He and his apprentice were very professional and did a great job. The dryers on both side of the duplex are working fantastically. Thought our problems were with our dryers, but actually the vents were filthy.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vents, changed dryer attachment to vents, changed washer hoses from rubber to stainless steel and provided and installed better vent trap outside.

02/06/2015

Fred R.

It was good. He came out when he said he would come out, looked at it, saw what he could do and did what he said he was going to do.

Description of Work
I used Dryer Vent Wizard to clean the dryer vents. He redid the vent work in the laundry room to the dryer.

01/06/2015

Jennifer W.

Great customer service! Was able to come earlier than expected and was very informative. He even let my kids watch (for a safe distance) and answered EVERY question they came up with!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaned and inspected.

11/08/2014

Kathleen J.

Very responsive, very professional. The estimate was probably very fair, but I received an offer from a friend to do it for much less.

Description of Work
I only received an estimate. I would have hired him to do the work, but when I mentioned to a friend how impressed I was with the guy that came, he offered to do if for me for only the price of the materials.

10/27/2014

Kate V.

I first received his voicemail which threw me off a bit (it was more of a personal voicemail than business), but once we were connected everything was great. He showed up on time and performed the requested services plus some. We have a really long dryer vent and it hadn't been cleaned in two year. Also the plastic cap that keeps critters out of the dryer vent had lost a piece and needed to be repaired. He was really knowledgeable and I would definitely call him again for routine cleanings!

Description of Work
Cleaned our very long dryer vent and replaced broken plastic vent cap.

Buying Services
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    $10.00

Dryer vent inspection, cleaning, installation & repair.

Heating and cooling system duct cleaning. Chimney sweeping.