Andropolis Painting LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since December 2008

General Remodeling

3142 N Longwood Ln

Appleton, WI 54914

I’d like you to know that in addition to being a fully insured contractor, an important consideration, I abide by CDC guidelines and practice social distancing and will wear a mask while working on proximity to others. I launder and bleach my painting drop cloths after every project, I also use fresh, new painters’ plastic for every project - never reusing plastic from a previous job. I do always pay the proper local, state, and federal income and social security taxes. I use only premium primers, paints, brushes, rollers and professional masking tape. Many of these things do increase my costs of doing business, however, I find that my clients understand and appreciate this level of professionalism.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Meticulous Interior painting excellent since 1992. Eight-time consecutive Super Service Award-Winning contractor. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. 2 year warranty on work. Fully insured. Testimonials and references available....

interior painting (105)house painting (5)plastering (5)deck cleaning (1)

08/08/2021

Toby did a GREAT job . We were very nervous about prepping the house for the large amount of painting that was planned . He was very patient with us and helped quite a bit . We painted most all of the inside of the house, including ceilings. Big job, with no problems and excellent results.

Description of Work
Painting inside house

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

02/06/2021

Tobey is a painting “rock star!” His attention to detail and efficiency were amazing. He truly cares about the customer and gaining their total satisfaction. He will be our go-to painter from now on.

Description of Work
Paint a bedroom and family room in basement.

Category plastering,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Thanks for the awesome compliment! You just made my day!! 😃👍

01/17/2021

Out of four paint bids Tobey was one of the most reasonable quotes. He was caring, efficient, paid great attention to detail, communicative and put his heart into transforming our space for us. Would hire again in a heartbeat. Tobey is a must when you are thinking about hiring a painter!

Description of Work
Interior paint job

Category plastering,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Review for Andropolis Painting LLC - 3142 N Longwood Ln, Appleton, WI - 39143867

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was wonderful working with you on this project.

11/26/2020

We recently purchased a home in which the previous owners had made unique color choices for the master bedroom and guest bathroom. (dark blue). We found Toby on Angie's List and after sending him a few pictures he was able to come up with color combinations that would definitely enhance the beauty of the two rooms. Toby was awesome to work with and his attention to detail is amazing. We felt comfo...

Description of Work
We had our master bedroom and guest bathroom painted.

Work Completed On 11/26/2020

11/03/2020

Interior walls and ceilings were all the same color as when the house was built 17 years ago. Tobey used his many years of experience to provide input on the final color choices and his advice was perfect! Our home is now much brighter and cheery. It feels like a brand new home! Tobey is definitely the "meticulous" painter! Much care was taken not only with the painting, but also with the prep wor...

Description of Work
Repainting entire interior of our house

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

09/13/2020

As soon as we met with Tobey, we knew we did not have to look any further for a painter for our home. He was a joy to work with and exceeded our expectations. It was a large job, but he kept disruptions in our daily living at a minimum. We have already asked him to come back in the future for the next project.

Description of Work
Interior painting in home

Category deck cleaning,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

Thanks so much for trusting your painting project to me. It was a pleasure working with you to bring some fresh new color into your beautiful home.

01/20/2020

We had a great experience with Tobey. He was excellent to work with and was far and away one of the best with his communications. He let me know each day before he would arrive and when he was wrapping up for the day. We had several challenging rooms with extremely high and angled ceilings and Tobey dealt with all of that with ease. We were also changing colors from extremely dark, deep tones to m...

Description of Work
Bedroom, bathroom and spare bedroom painting

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

Thank you so much for those fantastic compliments. They made my day!

01/03/2020

So happy with Tobey's work and professionalism. Recaulked vanity top as an added service at no extra charge. Would hire Andropolis Painting again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Priming and painting of main bathroom ceiling and walls. recaulk vanity top.

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words and for putting your trust in Andropolis Painting for your project. Enjoy the fresh new look of your bathroom.

12/20/2019

Tobey is a true professional. His work is clean and precise.His work space is kept clean during projects. He responds quickly to emails, calls, or texts and keeps you informed of progress and timelines. I highly recommend him, I will definitely call Tobey again for my next project!

Description of Work
Interior painting in kitchen, back entry way, stairwell, landing, bathroom, bedroom, and closets.

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

Well thanks so much for the kind words! It was truly a pleasure working with you on this terrific project.

06/26/2019

This was the second tome that we hired Tobey to paint for us. Both times we were very happy with the job that he did! He is very meticulous with his painting and was there doing the work when he said he would be there. We would definitely have Tobey paint for us again.

Description of Work
We needed our cathedral ceiling painted

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

Thanks once again for trusting in me for your painting project in your beautiful home. Such a pleasure to work with you! And thanks for the amazing chocolate chip cookies; I can see why your known for baking the best cookies around.

Interior residential painting.

Drywall installation, exterior painting & paper removal.

Check, PayPal