Andropolis Painting LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since December 2008

Meticulous Interior painting excellent since 1992. Eight-time consecutive Super Service Award-Winning contractor. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. 2 year warranty on work. Fully insured. Testimonials and references available.

interior painting (108)plastering (6)house painting (5)deck cleaning (1)

12/02/2022

Debbie C.

Tobey was great to work with, he is efficient, professional, and does excellent work. If you need interior painting this is the company to use!

Description of Work
All ceilings and stairwells in my 2500 sq ft home

06/05/2022

Katie M.

We gave Andropolis Painting (Tobey) the responsibility of painting our whole upper level..ceilings..walls..& fireplace..we couldn't be happier with the work Tobey did for us..he was punctual..meticulous..responsible..knowledgeable..very reasonable..had a great sense of humor..he did extras that weren't expected, but, he did them because he takes so much pride, in his work & he wants to make the job look absolutely gorgeous, when he was finished..we are so very pleased with the care that Tobey took with our home, on the lake..we would recommend Andropolis Painting to everyone we know..in fact, we have 'Sung His Praises' to so many already..We can't thank him enough for his impeccable artwork..Katie & Dick Swanson..💫🌟💫

Description of Work
Andropolis Painting..painted our ceilings..walls & fireplace, on our upper level..

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

Review for Andropolis Painting LLC - 3142 N Longwood Ln, Appleton, WI - 39756020

Wow, thank you so much for the wonderful compliments on my work, they're sincerely appreciated and heartfelt. I very much enjoyed working on your beautiful lake home (lunch breaks overlooking Winnebago😁). Was it a pleasure working for you on this major transformation, including painting the fireplace, in your beautiful lake home!

01/20/2022

Mackenzie B.

Tobey was fantastic to work with. He was extremely responsive and performed high quality work. We had him paint our kitchen, living, dining, laundry, 2 bedrooms, and all the ceilings (including vaulted ceilings). He worked with us to go room by room and kept things tidy so we didn’t feel pushed out of our home during the large project. We will definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone needing painting done.

Description of Work
Painting Main Living Area/Bedrooms

Work Completed On 01/20/2022

08/08/2021

Dawn F.

Toby did a GREAT job . We were very nervous about prepping the house for the large amount of painting that was planned . He was very patient with us and helped quite a bit . We painted most all of the inside of the house, including ceilings. Big job, with no problems and excellent results.

Description of Work
Painting inside house

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

02/06/2021

Natalie K.

Tobey is a painting “rock star!” His attention to detail and efficiency were amazing. He truly cares about the customer and gaining their total satisfaction. He will be our go-to painter from now on.

Description of Work
Paint a bedroom and family room in basement.

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Thanks for the awesome compliment! You just made my day!! 😃👍

01/17/2021

Meagan O.

Out of four paint bids Tobey was one of the most reasonable quotes. He was caring, efficient, paid great attention to detail, communicative and put his heart into transforming our space for us. Would hire again in a heartbeat. Tobey is a must when you are thinking about hiring a painter!

Description of Work
Interior paint job

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Review for Andropolis Painting LLC - 3142 N Longwood Ln, Appleton, WI - 39143867

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was wonderful working with you on this project.

11/26/2020

Rod M.

We recently purchased a home in which the previous owners had made unique color choices for the master bedroom and guest bathroom. (dark blue). We found Toby on Angie's List and after sending him a few pictures he was able to come up with color combinations that would definitely enhance the beauty of the two rooms. Toby was awesome to work with and his attention to detail is amazing. We felt comfortable with Toby being alone in our residence and was able to come and go as we pleased. We would definitely have Toby back and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
We had our master bedroom and guest bathroom painted.

Work Completed On 11/26/2020

11/03/2020

Timothy H.

Interior walls and ceilings were all the same color as when the house was built 17 years ago. Tobey used his many years of experience to provide input on the final color choices and his advice was perfect! Our home is now much brighter and cheery. It feels like a brand new home! Tobey is definitely the "meticulous" painter! Much care was taken not only with the painting, but also with the prep work, care of fixtures and the clean-up. We are already recommending Tobey and Andropolis Painting to our friends and relatives! No hesitation in using them again and again.

Description of Work
Repainting entire interior of our house

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

09/13/2020

Lynn Z.

As soon as we met with Tobey, we knew we did not have to look any further for a painter for our home. He was a joy to work with and exceeded our expectations. It was a large job, but he kept disruptions in our daily living at a minimum. We have already asked him to come back in the future for the next project.

Description of Work
Interior painting in home

Category deck cleaning, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

Thanks so much for trusting your painting project to me. It was a pleasure working with you to bring some fresh new color into your beautiful home.

01/20/2020

Jim V.

We had a great experience with Tobey. He was excellent to work with and was far and away one of the best with his communications. He let me know each day before he would arrive and when he was wrapping up for the day. We had several challenging rooms with extremely high and angled ceilings and Tobey dealt with all of that with ease. We were also changing colors from extremely dark, deep tones to much brigher colors and his choice of paints and his technique covered those up without any issues. I would absolutely work with Tobey again and am going to have him here in the spring for our next project!

Description of Work
Bedroom, bathroom and spare bedroom painting

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

Thank you so much for those fantastic compliments. They made my day!

01/03/2020

Lee F.

So happy with Tobey's work and professionalism. Recaulked vanity top as an added service at no extra charge. Would hire Andropolis Painting again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Priming and painting of main bathroom ceiling and walls. recaulk vanity top.

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words and for putting your trust in Andropolis Painting for your project. Enjoy the fresh new look of your bathroom.

12/20/2019

Priscilla R.

Tobey is a true professional. His work is clean and precise.His work space is kept clean during projects. He responds quickly to emails, calls, or texts and keeps you informed of progress and timelines. I highly recommend him, I will definitely call Tobey again for my next project!

Description of Work
Interior painting in kitchen, back entry way, stairwell, landing, bathroom, bedroom, and closets.

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

Well thanks so much for the kind words! It was truly a pleasure working with you on this terrific project.

06/26/2019

Amy S.

This was the second tome that we hired Tobey to paint for us. Both times we were very happy with the job that he did! He is very meticulous with his painting and was there doing the work when he said he would be there. We would definitely have Tobey paint for us again.

Description of Work
We needed our cathedral ceiling painted

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

Thanks once again for trusting in me for your painting project in your beautiful home. Such a pleasure to work with you! And thanks for the amazing chocolate chip cookies; I can see why your known for baking the best cookies around.

04/20/2019

Frank S.

It's been four months since Toby painted our interior and he did an awesome job for us. From the first time we met him we knew instantly we had the right contractor. His advise was spot on and the results were phenomenal. His experience with retexturing small holes to match existing wall textures as well as special prep applications for a water stain was invaluable. We would call on Toby again without reservation because we know it'll be done right. Thanks again Toby!!!! Frank & Mary

Description of Work
Whole house painting

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

Wow! Thank you so much for such a meaningful compliment; that means a great deal to me.

04/13/2019

Stephen T.

Tobey do a great, professional job. We were extremely pleased with his work. We plan on hiring him for other work.

Description of Work
Room Painting

Work Completed On 04/13/2019

It was my pleasure working with you in your beautiful home. Enjoy the fresh new look.

01/16/2019

Benjamin W.

Tobey did an excellent job and we would definitely hire him again for any of our future painting needs. From day 1 Tobey was incredibly responsive to all communication with him and very professional and timely throughout the entire project. He was very flexible with our scheduling needs since we also had flooring professionals replacing much of our flooring on the main level of our house at the same time that he was schedule to paint, and he was able to work around them quite well. He was also able to patch all of the nail & screw holes that were in the walls from the previous homeowner's decorating with his own custom, homemade patching material (we have textured walls and the store-bought patching material doesn't quite match the actual texture of the walls). Tobey is someone who really concentrates on quality and doesn't rush through a project just to get it done. Tobey is incredibly polite, trustworthy, and is a very nice individual on top of his excellent painting skills.

Description of Work
Interior Painting of 3 bedrooms, kitchen & dining room, front room, living room (w/ vaulted ceilings), foyer, and front hallway.

Work Completed On 01/14/2019

Thanks so much for kind words and for entrusting me with your painting project. Congrats on becoming parents and on completing those Ironman Triathlons!

11/16/2018

Lori S.

Tobey did an excellent job. He was prompt in getting me a quote and scheduling the job. He was very neat and you would never know he was there. Circumstances made it difficult for me to be there but he was very accommodating with my schedule.

Description of Work
Paint room with vaulted ceilings

Work Completed On 11/16/2018

Thanks for the kind words! It was very nice working with you on this project.

11/10/2018

Joe N.

Tobey was very reliable and did a meticulous painting job. And that was important to me. My wife and I are very pleased with his painting and how beautiful our house looks now. If you need painting done. Tobey is the guy for you !

Description of Work
Painted my whole house inside

Work Completed On 11/10/2018

Hey, thanks so much for the wonderful compliment! Congrats on your new home and enjoy the fresh new colors.

09/10/2018

Pete K.

Toby showed up on schedule and was professional with prep work, final painting and clean up.

Description of Work
Paint newly plastered ceilings at my home.

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

09/06/2018

Patris V.

As others have said, Tobey is very professional. After reading the reviews on him on Angie's list, I contacted him and he promptly responded. We set up a time for him to come over and provide us a quote. During the meeting he gave us several suggestions and introduced to an interior designer who helped us with color choices. He did an excellent job and we are very pleased with his work. We plan to hire him again for the next project.

Description of Work
Interior painting: Back Entrance, Kitchen and Dining Room

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

06/21/2018

Sue V.

excellent-Tobey can be trusted and I could still work while he painted. I had a strip boarder in dining area and stenciling in kitchen border that he got removed. Have cathedral ceilings that he painted. Would definitely rehire in future.

Description of Work
Painting of kitchen,livingroom, hallway walls and ceiling

Work Completed On 05/25/2018

01/31/2018

kenton W.

This is the third house we've contracted Tobey to paint. He is the ONLY one I will let touch my walls. His work is meticulous and he pays attention to every little detail. EVERY little nail hole filled with absolutely no trace they ever existed!! He doesn't just pain, he transforms a room! Thank you Tobey! I am sure you will hear from us soon, we have a lot of rooms left to paint!

Description of Work
Painted 3 Bedrooms, master bath and ceilings

Work Completed On 01/18/2018

I simply strive to do my best on every job so wow, thank you for the terrific compliments! It's truly a privilege to have clients such as you. I'd like you to know how much it means to me that you've put your trust in me for all your painting projects over the years.

01/17/2018

Meghan M.

Tobey is wonderful to work with. I'd hired him in 2015 to paint a bedroom and was waiting for the right opportunity to work with him again. Tobey kept in touch before the painting started and came fully equipped with all the tools he needed. He's meticulous with things like drop cloths and had no troubles working around two very curious cats who just wanted to help paint. The bathroom looks like new, and not a speck of paint to be found anywhere else in the house - despite the cats' best intentions. Will be hiring Tobey again in the future!

Description of Work
Paint a bathroom - ceiling, walls, and previously painted-over tiles from the 50s