SUPERIOR ROOFING LLC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a local,second generation family owned business since 1985. We offer a wide variety of services, large & small . We offer a -0- interest, -0- finance charge ; mthly pymts. Convenience for our customers to take care of their repairs & roofing. When we complete a roofing job for our customers, we are putting our name on that job, and we are proud of our name!...

DaBella – Yakima, WA

DaBella – Yakima, WA

04/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroofed hourse prior to sale. Service and price as agreed to on 1/11/16. Services needed to be done by 2/19/16 close of house. Had one house before ours. Had to extend close date as they did not begin work until 2/23. Work finished 2/25.

CATEGORY roofing,roof cleaning

12/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Superior Roofing had by far the most competitive pricing and delivered professional, high quality work. I would use them for all my future roofing needs.

09/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lie,d didn't do job ,cost me money

03/28/2015

I obtained several estimates for my roof job.  I gave Roger a call, & he was very easy to work with on this project.  Superior Roofing did a very professional job & great clean up.  There were a couple of anchor wires for the main electrical post which were left unattached.  However, after a quick chat with Roger, I found that was merely an oversight on their part.  They came right out & re-instal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Superior Roofing removed old roofing materials (which were multiple layers in most areas) & hauled away debris, attached 7/16 OSB to existing substrate, placed felt underlayment, added roof vents, replaced pipe jackets, placed ice cap & water shields, provided ridge cap & flashings, installed D-style metal drip edges, & attached 30 yr. laminate/architectural shingles.

01/30/2013

They were busy took him a while to get to the house but says they started they got it done in a timely fashion

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Superior did a great job of cleaning up after itself every night following through doing what they said got the job done I have no complaints with their workmanship

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, new & repair. Carports, patios, new & repairs. Welding, Wrought Iron, fencing. Concrete for driveways, carports etc.Some interior repairs.

We try not to do Hot asphalt ( we have alternatives like torchdown applied systems, single ply systems etc. We do not install tile roofing, however we remove it & install other roofing materials.

Check, Financing Available