Picatti Brothers Inc

Founded 1928 • With Angi since August 2010

Commercial, residential, agricultural and industrial electrical installation, service and repair....

CI Construction and Consulting LLC

CI Construction & Consulting, LLC Is A Locally Owned And Operated Business. We Care About Your Customers And Providing Quality Workmanship That Will Last. If you've been combing the Kennewick region for a construction company to take the lead on your building and electrical project, consider CI Construction & Consulting, LLC in Kennewick, WA. Our licensed and insured company comprises a team of remodelers, vastly trained in new builds, restorations and additions. We have more than 18 years of experience in the industry. Consider our team of experts to drive your project plan in the right direction. Fear not when it comes to electric remodels, restorations, new construction and additions. CI Construction & Consulting, LLC in Kennewick, WA is honored to take the load off your hands. We provide timely turnarounds, close communication and quality service always. Our contractors are experts in commercial electrical services, industrial electrical service and agriculture electric services. When deciding on a construction company run by a crew of talented and professional remodelers, we'll have your needs addressed. What better company to hire than CI Construction & Consulting, LLC in Kennewick, WA when it comes to your industrial, commercial and agricultural electric services? Call today for an estimate or to hear more about our offerings.

AllCities Solar and Electric Co.

No Job Is Too Small! Not only is AllCities Solar and Electric Co. the best at saving you money, we are a fully licensed, bonded and insured electrical company as well. From ceiling fans to hot tubs and everything in between. For over 40 years we have served our community and surrounding cities with quality service and we have been awarded one of America's top solar contractors for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. We are a small business with some of the best electricians available. We are also members of the BBB and Solar Washington.

01/05/2015

Teresa M.

This company came in, got it done, and explained everything along the way. They were very professional and patient in explaining everything to us. I never want people to come into my house with their shoes on and they respected this, too, which I really appreciated. We were a little surprised at the cost, but the electrical codes are very stringent these days and they did what they had to do so we could pass inspection. We now enjoy our lovely Jacuzzi and know it is wired safely and to code. I would definitely hire the Picatti Brothers again.

Description of Work
Wired our Jacuzzi spa, including putting new box in, underground wiring, etc.

Category electrician

07/18/2013

Dale D.

So far the experience has been excellent.

Description of Work
I used Picatti Brothers to repair my porch light and they installed flood lights on the outside of the house.

Category electrician,lighting

06/11/2012

Carol F.

They provided superb service. The charged me for the electrician's time as well as the parts. They were very professional and very nice to deal with. I was afraid at first because I didn't know any electricians. I would highly recommend them based on my personal experience. Their price was a little steep but it really wasn't the electrician's fault because it was mostly the furnace motor. Their quality of work was excellent. When the motor is out I couldn't have had air conditioning or heat. I thought it was going to take a long time but they made a point to come out the same day.

Description of Work
I used Picatti Brother Inc for replacing a motor in my furnace.

Category electrician

Picatti Brothers Inc

Founded 1928 • With Angi since August 2010

2309 S 3rd Ave

Yakima, WA 98903

Spa installation, residential electrical installation, service and rennovation, generator, electric motor and pump service and repair.energy audits. Lighting retrofits and repair, parking lot lighting service (bucket truck available).

Check, Visa, MasterCard