KLINE CONSTRUCTION & ASSOC

Founded 1970 • With Angi since August 2010

General Contractor specializing in residential construction....

DaBella – Yakima, WA

DaBella – Yakima, WA

03/29/2016

Excellent job replacing a recalled product used for the surface of our deck.  The replacement product installed by the Kline Construction crew, was a Trex product.  They showed up on time, did a professional job-obviously have done this many times, and cleaned up the area when through.  We would use this company for further construction work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of deck surface.

CATEGORY decks

09/15/2015

The project wen very well. Kline Construction is great to work with, prompt and professional in every way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kline construction built a 1500+ sq foot deck and overhead cover on the front of our home, which included footings, decking, lighting/electrical upgrades, tile work, pavers, and a couple of other projects to compliment the deck. Andy Kline and his crew did an outstanding job and went above and beyond to get the project done right.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,hardscaping

06/29/2015

I got my work done on time, all extra work was approved before being done.   Very happy with the results and would use Kline Construction again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed decking and reinforced  existing structure.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

08/09/2014

I called to schedule a quote. Nobody answered, so I left a voice message with my name and number. Nobody returned my call…ever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing

CATEGORY remodeling

I don't recall your voice message, but none the less we apologize for not getting back to you. Give us a call we'd be happy to discuss your project.

06/09/2014

Kline Construction came highly recommended by at least 3 individuals, who had major renovations with Kline. A meeting with Dennis Kline in his office instantly convinced my wife and I that Kline and Associates would do the total renovation. After a site visit in which we told Dennis what we wanted, he produced a working budget, which we approved. As the work progressed, everything we asked for was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In 2009, Kline Construction and Associates renovated the whole house except 2 bathrooms. Rutherford Electric, GVC Plumbing, GSS, Natural Accent Flooring, All Weather Roofing, & Platte Heating were brought in by Dennis Kline as part of the team. Wall-wall white carpet was replaced by about 3,000 sf of premium maple/bird's eye maple wood flooring. A door was opened up from the kitchen to the solarium. Another door was installed between the Great Room and a south-facing outdoor patio. A dividing wall and oak trim on the second floor room was rebuilt/stained to match perfectly other oak trim and shelves cabinets in the Great Room.

CATEGORY remodeling

All residential remodeling, custom cabinets, solid surface countertops, painting.