Track Works

Founded 2017 • With Angi since September 2017

Track Works is owner operated by Lason. Specializing in excavating work, but able to take on demolitions, brush removal, blackberry removal & drainage work. Please give me a call today to schedule your project!...

Rhino Excavation

We specialize in excavation, regrading, land clearing, rock walls, driveway, RV pads

Junk King Portland

Stress Free Junk Removal to help you reclaim your space and get back to doing what you love. We continue to do things the old-fashioned way, your way ensuring your stress free experience and doing all the work to make you look like a superstar. We offer fair, up-front pricing, call you 15 - 30 minutes ahead of every job, and sweep up after ourselves. It's the Junk King way. Call us today and experience the joy, guaranteed at 1-888-888-JUNK [5865]. Additional services: shed removal, deck removal, items too bulky or dirty & items too large to leave curbside, commercial clients, storage units, real estate agents, property managers, estate sales, small building demolition & removal and donations. Call Us at 1-888-888-5865

Offers by Junk King Portland on Angi
Versatile Excavating

Versatile Excavatingis licensed, bonded and insured. We have over 32 years experience in specialty Bobcat services such as landscape prep and land clearing work. We’ve worked on large scale projects such as concrete demolition for mechanical contractors as well as large area, steep terrain brush cutting. We also specialize in small scale projects for home owners such as gravel driveway repair, concrete demo, arena tilling, brush cutting, and many more projects. We accept most forms of payment including major credit cards, PayPal, and checks. I am a cheater.

06/27/2019

I wish every service provider in Clark County was a 'Lason Clone'. He returns calls, answers texts, shows up on time, listens carefully, problem solver, delivers what he promises, hard working, prices competitive, handles his equipment professionally, and extremely wonderful to work with!!! One of the best contractors that I have worked with, both in OR & WA. Thank you Lason!!!!! Will definitely w...

Description of Work
Needed landscaping that involved redistributing dirt, blading, etc in area surrounding new deck.

Category excavators,hauling services

11/05/2018

Lason did a superb job clearing and chipping lots of brush, dead trees, briars, etc., from a building lot with a very steep hill on part of it. Very pleased. Took 2 full days of work.

Description of Work
Brush and tree clearing

Category lawn service,tree service

08/14/2018

Lason did a great job clearing blackberry, poison oak, and other brush from the perimeter of my yard. He also flattened a couple mounds of dirt - which created more useable space in our yard. He was friendly, efficient, thorough, and made sure to confirm my satisfaction before he considered the job complete. I'll definitely hire him again for other work in the future, and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Yard clearing

Category excavators,lawn service

08/07/2018

Lason was very professional, efficient and found a way to save us money during the course of the project. His communications with us were clear. He was quite personable and I would not hesitate to hire him again if we have need of demolition or brush clearing.

Description of Work
Pool and deck removal and brush clearing

08/04/2018

Great! Can count on him to do what he says he will. Very responsible, respectful and courteous. Very fast worker and cleans up any messes. Will absolutely hire him again.

Description of Work
Trees removed and hauled away Dump Hauling

Category hauling services,lawn service,tree service

08/01/2018

Excellent, experienced and easy to get along with.

Description of Work
Demolition

08/01/2018

Lason was very responsive and kept us apprised throughout the process. We purchased land for our future home and don’t live in the area. After the job was done, Lason sent us pictures.

Description of Work
Cleared three acres of vacant land

08/01/2018

Lacen is an Extremely hard worker. He gets the jobs done in a professional and timely. I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Demo/ hauling

Category excavators,hauling services

12/20/2017

We spoke on the phone and I told him what I needed done. Layson called me Monday morning after he had looked at the site and we negotiated a price. The other contractors I called for a bid, required hours of my time to escort them to the site, and tried to ******** me about different particulars of the job like I was an idiot. I'm actually a part time, licensed contractor with 14 years of commerci...

Description of Work
600' trench for utilities

Category excavators

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you and for taking the time to leave a positive review, i look forward to hearing from all my customers in the future!

11/13/2017

Excellent. Being owner operated was a relief, as I feel it ensures that a quality job will be performed.

Description of Work
Just a simple brush clearing job

Category excavators

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and im glad i was able to bring you relief!

Excavating