Window Cleaning & More LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2008

14238 Bear Creek Rd NE

Woodinville, WA 98077

Our team is made up of 5 individuals with a strong desire to serve....

12/01/2017

Don H.

Outstanding! Very responsive, professional, and pleasant to work with. Highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Cleaned overflowing gutter, and cleaned interior chandeliers.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

06/11/2015

Gayle L.

Did THE most wonderful job! We have a large house with 2 big skylights, sliding glass doors, lots of windows, so it was a lot of work. And they were very dirty. The day was exceedingly hot and they worked so hard without any complaints. If you are reading this, go ahead and call them ... you will be very pleased!

Description of Work
Washed windows inside and out, washed all the window tracks, washed all screens.

Category window cleaning,skylights

We are glad to read you were happy with the team and results! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We will pass the review on to the team. Thanks you for the opportunity to serve you and your home. Dave

04/27/2015

Rachel P.

Absolutely fantastic. The woman in the office called me first thing in the morning to let me know that they were running late, and the owner called an hour later to assure me that I would still have everything done that day. They were courteous, and moved every piece of furniture back to exactly where they found it. The windows in our new home had not been cleaned (likely) since the house was built, and they made them look like new. I would recommend them to anyone needing window cleaning.

Description of Work
Window cleaning and gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

(removed member name), Thank you for the work and the review! With a hectic day I am glad we were able to complete the work within your timeline. Baby was born and is home with her mom now! -Dave

04/20/2015

Geraldine F.

We needed all exterior windows, screens and a rooftop skylight cleaned on a 3 story townhome. The windows had not been cleaned for a couple of years. The folks at Window Cleaning & More were able to provide an estimate via email based on photos and additional information we submitted. This was convenient for us since we are not always onsite. The pricing was competitive and very fair. Our cleaning appointment was scheduled for the following week and the office sent a follow-up reminder as the date approached. The crew arrived a bit early which worked out for us. They scoped out the job and went right to work and did a great job, very thorough and professional. What a difference! We couldn't be more pleased and highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Cleaned exterior windows, screens and skylight

Category window cleaning

(removed member name), Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the review and the opportunity to serve you. All the best! Dave

03/30/2015

Mary O.

Dave is extremely professional and detail oriented in his work. My patio and the rest of house brick and walkways look beautiful. I have used other companies in the past that did half the job for the same price. I recommend him highly since he does a excellent job in cleaning .

Description of Work
pressure washed brick and walkways around the house and large patio in the back yard.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your family!

08/07/2014

Susan B.

The guys arrived on time, finished up the outside quickly but thoroughly (I was watching some of the time to see how they were doing), they removed, cleaned and replaced each screen carefully, then came inside and did all the windows plus the tracks. They wore booties or socks and didn't track anything into the house, they wiped up any spills as they happened (I looked around, no drops anywhere). They were courteous, professional, and very efficient. I walked around looking afetr they left and the windows and screens and tracks are all clean and sparkling. At first I thought $327 for $16 windows plus a sliding door was a little high, but I checked some other places that had slightly cheaper rates and 1) the reviews were sketchy 2) screens were not included. I would recommend Window Cleaning & More!

Description of Work
Cleaned all our windows, inside and out, cleaned all screens, vacuumed tracks.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to write a thorough review. The review was passed on to the teammates who completed the work and has gone in their files. We do our best everyday, every job, every window. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your family.

06/29/2014

Sharon C.

Have used them for several years and they do a good job.

Description of Work
Washed windows after installation of new roof.

06/04/2014

Bruce K.

I have used this service for three years and couldn't be happier with the professionalism and quality. My house is a rather difficult one to service and a number of providers had either refused to bid or simply overbid so that they would not have to formally refuse to do the work. Window cleaning and more is good company to work with and is flexible when necessary.

Description of Work
Dave came out and did the thirty exterior windows in the house, a number of which are over thirty feet from the ground, and cleaned as well the most inaccessible windows inside, some of which are clerestory windows fourteen feet high. In addition, he cleaned three skylights which were exceedingly difficult to do as a function of the prodigious amounts of pollen that had glued itself to them since last April. He also provided moss killer to the roof

05/15/2014

Patricia S.

They cleaned the windows of my 2-story house in preparation for its sale. I wish I had done this years ago instead of cleaning just the inside by myself - the difference in light and airiness was huge. In addition to cleaning the windows, they also cleaned the screens by simply brushing them off. I'd had the house painted a year ago, and the window cleaner noted some speckles of paint on a few windows. Rather than pressure me into paying extra to remove the specks, he advised just ignoring them as they were so hard to see. An honest man! My only concern (that I did not express to the company as it's such a minor complaint): since the cleaning, the screen door has been a bit tricky to open/close. I'm buying another house and will ask them to clean those windows, too.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and out for 2-story house.

04/24/2014

LYNN C.

I got a same day as booking service for the gutters because they'd had a cancellation- that was fantastic for us. Then they came a week or so later to do the pressure washing and interior and exterior windows. I have had our windows washed at least twice a year by other services- and I thought those others did a good job. But this company does a GREAT job. I don't know what they use that is different but my windows were SO clear that I thought one of the windows was still open!!!! I only have pressure washing done so that my driveway and patios are clean for the summer- they did a great job on that, too. They worked for a long time- one person was being trained. But they asked if that was an inconvenience, and it wasn't. I would not hesitate to use them again. Pricewise- I'd gotten a cheaper estimate from the person I'd been using, but I'd all ready committed to this company and didn't want to cancel them. Now I am so glad I did!

Description of Work
Clean gutters, brighten gutters,do windows outside and some inside, pressure wash.

J J JEFFERSON & SON INC

We have been in business since 1924. We are a Union shop. We specialize in plaster, stucco, EIFS-- installs, repairs, finishing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning & Installations, LLC

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Supremax Construction LLC

Window, roof, screen & gutter cleaning, gutter whitening, pressure washing, moss treatment & holiday lighting.