UniGrout

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2007

19430 NE 159th St

Woodinville, WA 98077

When you choose UniGrout for your tile and grout, needs, you get more than just another grout cleaning company, you get specially trained professional technicians that work hard to exceed your expectations! We are licensed, bonded, and insured, also proud member of the Better Business Bureau, so

03/02/2017

Paul N.

Poorly. I paid UniGrout $2,158 before learning that the job was not completed and there were some outstanding issues that UniGrout refuses to address after months of requests.

Description of Work
Regrout and sealing of 2 showers, sealing of 3 showers and bathroom floors.

Category ceramic tile

thank you very much for lying we try to come back several times you wasted our time you didn't even show up for your own appointment at your house and then this woooo

02/02/2016

Kirk Y.

Went Perfect. Looks new. This is the second time I have used UniGrout, and I am exceptionally pleased with their professional knowledge and abilities. Their work is truly exceptional in my opinion.

Description of Work
Removed and re-grout one tub/shower enclosure. Cleaned and sealed tile flooring grout in two baths. Cleaned and sealed granite kitchen counter top. Removed old and re-caulked two shower/tub enclosures.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, plumbing, marble & granite, floor cleaning

01/27/2016

Lori N.

Did not lay tiles correctly by front door, and had to tear them out and start over. Put tiles on garage roof too late in the season, and the grout didn't dry correctly. The grout had to be replaced the following spring. The providers argued with me about the work and did not act in a professional manner. They did bad work and swore at me regarding fixing their job.

Description of Work
Put down tile near front door, on back porch, and on garage roof.

Category ceramic tile

thank you for lying you contracted with one of our workers not with our company you tried this with the bbb and didn't get no where where is your invoice

10/10/2015

James W.

It went beautifully. From our phone conversation, there was a small chance that the job would qualify for thein minimum charge. When Emanuel showed up, it was immediately obvious to him that the job was a bit bigger. He quoted a price, which was eminently fair, and we accepted. Ben started right in on the cleaning and worked diligently throughout the day. The shower is clean and looks great. Emanuel and Ben are both very pleasant and professional. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Cleaned grout, replaced caulk, and sealed the shower.

Category ceramic tile, plumbing

10/05/2015

Norman C.

The tile in a new shower had not been sealed and a plug had inadvertantly been left in the drain. When we tried to use the shower for the first time, the pan filled with water and, because it was half a day before the plumber returned to remove the plug, the light-colored grout became permanently water-soaked and discolored. John and Ben removed the stained grout, replaced it, dried the entire installation over several days and then sealed it all and caulked the corner seams.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced grout in two showers that had become cracked and discolored.

07/02/2015

Charon G.

All is perfect. Looks like a new home. The marble floors gleam and the kitchen is spotless without a crack showing. Emanuel came out and bid the job. His brothers were here the next day (today). They came on time, were very careful not to mark the white carpet, were professional and pleasant. I couldn't be happier. I also had asked Emanuel to bid caulking the floor of the shower and he showed me that there was dry rot behind some of the tiles. Water had gotten in behind the tiles. When he banged on the tiles, the majority were ok but you could hear the hollowness behind a number of them. They actually moved when hit--not a good sign. They are coming back in August to repair the shower, so yes, I wouldn't think of using anyone else. Would recommend without hesitation.

Description of Work
They cleaned and polished all the marble floors (entryway, hall, bathroom) and also the laundry room tile floor, plus the marble countertop in the masterbath. Re-grouted the tile that was beginning to crumble in the kitchen and put a clear coat over it all. It's a big kitchen.

06/29/2015

Kenneth C.

Very nice guys, who were a pleasure to speak with. Most of the grouting and caulking looks very good. But the re-grouting in the shower was odd, in that it wasn't a uniform color. They were nice enough to come back and redo that grout, but the color never got better and now it's been cracking over the last several months. Not sure I'm willing to throw more money at it in its current state.

Description of Work
Replaced the grout and caulk in our master bathroom, on the vanity and in shower.

04/20/2015

Noah D.

They came to give me a bid. When I showed them the shower they pointed out many other areas that were also needing to be fixed. This included window seals as well as many of the counters. It looked like the grout was just missing in many areas. They did an excellent job matching the original grout and fixing areas of concern.

Description of Work
The grout in the tile in my shower was cracking. The sanded it down and put in new grout. They did an amazing job and completely matched the original grout.

07/08/2014

Nancy S.

They did a good job. I paid a standers $550 fee. They're coming back soon to do another shower. They were prompt, they did a good job and they were personable.

Description of Work
I used UniGrout for them to install a shower for me a couple months ago.

Category title companies

06/16/2014

John M.

They did an excellent job. In fact, better than I expected.

Description of Work
Regrouted the shower walls, floor, and ceiling.

03/30/2014

Kevin K.

They arrived at our home exactly when they said they would, started working immediately and finished the same day. The finished product looked great!! They also regrouted a small area outside of the shower stall that had cracked over time. They didn't even charge me extra for this. Overall, I was very pleased and will use them again when needed.

Description of Work
Unigrout removed and regrouted our stone master shower.

Category ceramic tile, marble & granite

11/07/2013

Stephen D.

I found UniGrout on Angie's List after noticing grout problems (staining, cracking, flaking) in both shower/tub surrounds. I called them on a Wednesday to schedule an appointment for an estimate. They were able to come by on Thursday morning (arriving exactly as scheduled) for the estimate. They reviewed the bathtubs where I had noticed problems and outlined my options. The estimated price for both bathtubs/surrounds alone was surprisingly low; I would've spent half of that just on buying the necessary tools and supplies to do the job myself... not to mention the hassle and frustration of trying to do it. Given their $300 minimum for a job, they offered to also seal the grout (countertops and floors) in both bathrooms and the grout in both entry areas. The front entry grout was stained, so they offered to clean that as well. I agreed to the work, and they scheduled for later that afternoon. Again, they arrived right on schedule, and they completed the work in about two hours. Their crew was professional and courteous. While reviewing the finished work, I mentioned that next on my list was to caulk a spigot I had just replaced. They grabbed their caulk gun and did it for me! Interestingly, I had previously received an estimate from a national grout company's local franchise; I didn't authorize the work because their technician was hasty in his review of my options. That company estimated the tub/shower surrounds by themselves at a little more than my final cost for all of the work above... so UniGrout was able to do a lot more for the same cost.

Description of Work
UniGrout cleaned the grout and tile in a high-traffic entry area, and they sealed the grout in both entry areas. They also sealed floor and countertop grout in two bathrooms. Finally, in two shower/tub surrounds they repaired the necessary spots, cleaned, caulked, and sealed the grout.

10/27/2013

Cynthia H.

They showed up on time and worked for several hours. My shower is black slate and the mineral deposits tend to come up from the stone over time (the water draws it out), leaving a hard white deposit that takes professional cleaning to remove. My stone shower looked like brand new when they were done. I was extremely pleased. They took the time to explain how the white mineral deposits occur, and how I could try to keep them away. They were also less expensive than others who have cleaned and treated my shower in the past. They did a great job!

Description of Work
They cleaning and sealed my slate shower. They also re-caulked and re-grouted the entire shower. They applied a sealing protectant.

Category marble & granite

10/15/2013

Pami and Alexei G.

The brothers are great. They were prompt, professional, pleasant and did a wonderful job. They said we did not need an additional service because is was not needed. They could have just done it and charged more and we would not have know the difference. They are honest and hard working so we will continue to use them and recommend them highly. They cleaned up completely and the shower looks new.

Description of Work
Cleaned and resealed our master bathroom shower.

09/09/2013

Paris S.

The company was very responsive. I called on a Thursday and John and Ben showed up on Monday on time. They were professional, did an outstanding job and would highly recommend them. Great job

Description of Work
Regrouted the tile and sealed the tile in shower

07/29/2013

Albena I.

All members of UniGrout team are punctual, thoughtful and come to work prepared. On all three jobs e hired them to do they would pick up materials for us and arrive with a well-formulated plan, all tasks assigned. They would begin work the moment they walkin. When asked, they would offer competent advice based on their experience. No more, no less. They would not try to sell you or talk you into anything you don't need or had not made a decision to act on before they arrived. The craftsmanship is evident in everything they do, no matter how tight the space or how fragile the glass tiles, the finished product is excellent. You can expect efficient and dependable work schedule every day and excellent overall value.

Description of Work
The most recent job was the installation of a glass tile backsplash. Previously, UniGrout has done a beautiful job cleaning our natural slate master bath, resealing all slate surfaces, as well as the travertine countertops. On a separate visit, we hired them to install a tile floor in our laundry room, a tight space that no one else wanted to take on but UniGrout handled in less than 72 hours.

06/25/2013

Kory D.

It went really well. The staff was really great.

Description of Work
I last used UniGrout to get my grout cleaned and sealed in March.

01/08/2013

J P.

Not only were they easy to work with, their work quality was excellent. We were extremely pleased that they got out all the old stains and left the shower in much better condition than the prior company. The two employees who worked on our shower really know tile and grout and gave us terrific service. We couldn't have been more pleased.

Description of Work
We had our limestone shower cleaned a year ago and it wasn't done thoroughly; many stains remained. We had Unigrout come in and do a thorough cleaning of our shower floor and walls. They also fixed some missing grout and sealed the entire shower.

10/29/2012

Stephen S.

Morning Oct 11th: Subjected to road rage in company vehicle. Contact sent that day to company email address, no response received. Follow-up sent the 22nd, no response received.

Description of Work
Encountered company van driving VERY aggressively in Redmond on Avondale. Attempted to contact the company and received no response back, after multiple contact attempts. I refuse to patronize businesses that drive like jerks in company vehicles. How will they treat their customers if they're that quick to "road rage"? This was not on a highway, I was in the right lane and driving the speed limit. There was no excuse for their behavior.

08/29/2012

Kevin F.

Fantastic job! Shower looked new when they were finished.

Description of Work
Unigrout cleaned and regrouted our disgusting shower.

07/03/2012

Charlie H.

We were very happy with the quality of the work and you could tell there was great attention to detail. They were very professional and knowledgeable from start to finish and we are very happy with the results. They also made some recommendations on how to maintain the shower/tile/grout so that it would last.

Description of Work
Had Unigrout come out and work on the master bathroom shower which has floor to ceiling tiles. They removed the old grout, re-grouted, cleaned, sealed and re-caulked the entire shower.

06/26/2012

Kathleen R. G.

The crew was very punctual and worked extremely h****** both projects. They removed their shoes upon entering the home and kept the work area clean. They answered all my questions and were very knowledgable about the processes used to clean the grout in the bath and the kitchen.

Description of Work
The shower tiles look like new and the grout is bright white again! The grout in the kitchen/breakfast/pantry area looks consistant and very clean. The time it took was less than 5 hours for all areas and the price was reasonable for the effort they put into the project.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

02/27/2012

Ann M.

I was very happy with the cleaning and sealing of the slate floor tile. However, while the new grout on the countertop looked good they didn't replace all of the cracked tiles that I had pointed out to them. More disappointing was to have discovered that they didn't seal the new grout, in fact they couldn't have sealed the new grout because it hadn't dried. After researching this further when we moved back it to the house after six months and I begain to suspect it hadn't been sealed, I discovered that you can't seal new grout until it has had time to dry and cure. I just feel that they were not complely honest with me about the work they would perform. They should have told me that they didn't seal the grout (which is white and could stain very easily) and that I would need to do it seperately or they would come back.. I was under the understanding that the charges included sealing the new countertop grout and the bill I recieved from them implies they did seal the grout. However, I have now sealed the grout myself and it is very apparent it was needed to prevent any staining. Just disappointing and not the customer service I expect from a busisness that wants my repeat business.

Description of Work
They were to clean and reseal our slate flooring(about 300 sq. ft.), remove the old grout, replace several broken tiles, regrout and seal the new grout on the kitchen counters (35 sq. ft).

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

ok

08/05/2011

Linda B.

They were here for several days working, and always left the house clean of any mess they had made that day. I had hardwood floors next to the bathrooms that were being re-floored, so they had to pull out the old plywood sub-flooring or the tile would not have matched the height. of the wood floors. A special sub-floor needs to go in under tile. Using that they were able to get a perfect match on the height. For the bathtub repair, I had matching tile that was saved from the original job to use, but it was mostly bullnose and didn't have the correct edge on one side. They were able to use it anyway in the center of a wall, and put it in so that you couldn't tell anything was different. I was very impressed with their knowledge and professionalism. They also recommended a different grout than I would have chosen, and I'm so happy I went with their recommendation because it looks really beautiful.

Description of Work
We replaced vinyl floors in two bathrooms with tile, regrouted a shower, and had a couple of tile repairs done, which involved tearing out some damaged tile and wallboard and replacing it. I had several estimates from other competitors on Angie's List, but liked Unigrout the best after listening to everyone's input. Emmanuel made the estimate and he seemed very knowledgeable about tile. He pointed out things that would only add unnecessary expense with little or no advantage. His estimate was reasonable and he never varied from it, even though tearing out the sub-flooring in one of the bathrooms was a bit more complicated.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

06/02/2011

Barbara D.

We are in the process of getting our home ready to sell. We had to deal with the grout in the Master Bath. Their quote was reasonable and recommendations were incredibly helpful. I heard back from them in less than 1 day and their follow-up was top-notch. On the day of the work they called to let me know they were coming -- WooHoo on time and very professional. The result completely blew us away. I feel like I have a brand new tub. They did a great job cleaning up after the job too. I love these guys ; )

Description of Work
Grout in Master Bath around tub area.

Budova Industries

Hello I am a flooring installer based out of auburn, WA. Have 3 years of experience and pay high attention to detail while having a fast and efficient installation! Flexible to work under homeowners schedules and make things happen.

Keenen & Sons

I've been an in-demand Flooring Contractor in Snohomish County since 2018. I have the know-how to tackle everything from the smallest of repairs to large-scale projects. No matter the size of the job. I always work hard to ensure my clients are completely satisfied with my work. Call to schedule an initial consultation today. This happens to be a specialty of mine. Due to my experience and know-how, I offer this service at an extremely competitive rate while not compromising on a quality finish. Get in touch to learn more. Flooring Floor and Decor Flooring installation Vinyl Flooring Laminate flooring wood flooring Luxury Vinyl Plank

2022 Super Service Award

New Floors USA

New Floors USA is a Family flooring company with more than four decades of construction experience. Our idea is simple: we believe it should be easy, stylish, and cost-effective to find affordable, quality flooring that comes with excellent service. Every day, we do our best to bring that experience to our customers. Unlike other carpet and flooring companies, New Floors USA comes to you. During a free appointment, we’ll bring flooring options to you. We also take care of installation, answer your questions, offer a vast selection and keep your costs low. Quite simply, we do everything we can to make it easier for you to buy great floors at fantastic prices.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Residential: Grout & tile cleaning, grout staining, color change system, grout sealing, new homes or installation, cracked tile repair, terrazzo restoration, concrete restoration, nonslip tile treatment, shower cleaning, shower leak, bath tub cleaning, re-caulking, re-grout, saltillo tile restoration. Commercial: Maintenance contracts, vinyl strip & polish, nonslip tile treatment. Grout, tile, natural stone, glass, granite, porcelain, phobic coatings.