Side-Pro Inc

Washington: Contractors
09/02/2022

17270 Woodinville Redmond Rd NE Ste 700

Woodinville, WA 98072

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

At Side-Pro Inc, you get multiple high quality construction services under one roof. Whether you need new siding, paint, exterior carpentry work, or roofing, we have skilled employees ready to streamline your project from start to finish. Our employees are highly skilled, knowledgeable and deliver fast, friendly service at an honest and fair price. Our company is family owned and operated, and was established in 1995. We believe our quality workmanship, outstanding service, and our vast industry experience is the reason we have so many satisfied customers....

siding companies (135)house painting (23)window replacement (16)roofing (12)woodworking (14)decks & porches (12)gutter repair (11)door installation (7)deck cleaning (6)lead paint removal (2)holiday decorating (1)glass repair (1)

10/28/2021

Joseph M.

Sidepro did a great job going over the options, planning and executing on my roof and gutter project! Excellent communication and constantly kept me up to date on timeframes, costs and follow up. They also did a great job cleaning up after themselves; other than the new roof and gutters you wouldn't have known they had been there. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

05/26/2021

Jana P.

Very smooth professional process. Work was done beautifully.

Description of Work
Replace siding/gutter and deck

Category decks,gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

02/19/2021

Thomas A.

I got 5 bids, Side pro has a great price, great reputation and a VERY comprehensive bid - in fact it was the most detailed of any of the bids that I received. In the end, went with a different vendor due to the type of siding, but still wonder if I should have used Side-Pro. Based on the bidding process and price, would recommend at least talking to them.

Description of Work
Complete tear off and replacement of siding on 1940's house.

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to come leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback! Although we weren't able to be of help this time, we hope you consider reaching out next time you may have a project we could help with. We would love to work with you!

12/16/2020

Connie B.

Arrived on time, worked efficiently and quickly. Did good work.

Description of Work
Replaced small sections of siding, new concrete footings for outside stairs to prevent further dry rot. Then painted the new siding and a few wood window frames.

Category siding,house painters

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

07/17/2020

Lisa G.

Side-Pro, what a class act! My husband and I discovered the company at the SEA Home show in Feb 2020. They had serval booths in the show and all representatives were friendly and knowledgeable. They shared information and answered questions, never did we feel pressured, plus they had a great magnet clip give away 😊. After the show, I called the Side-Pro office to ask few questions. I was fortunate and was referred to Russ De Arment, the sales manager. Russ was able to answer my questions over the phone to my satisfaction and was even able to come out the same day to do a walk through and give an estimate. Russ truly presents himself as a contracting professional. He is honest and presents facts, not what you might want to hear to get your business. I had a siding question on my son’s new construction house and Russ even went to his house to look for me and wrote up a suggest list of repairs for my son. He did this kind gesture without being compensated. The installers were fantastic and treated my house like it was their own. They were respectful on my property and left it in better shape than when they arrived, this was especially important to the field supervisor Duane. As with any project, there are always follow up items. I found one small item and within a day of me notifying Russ, he sent Duane, another amazing team member, who not only took care of the punch list item, he even fixed something for me that wasn’t even siding related! Finally, the painting supervisor, Mo, this is sounding redundant, but another amazing Side-Pro team member. Once again, knowledgeable, reliable, and fun to work with. In SEA, rain is an outdoor painter’s worst enemy. Mo did a great job of communicating schedule changes immediately and always responded to my emails quickly. Like the siders, the painters were professional and did a great job. I have had my house painted three times in 20 years, and by far, this two-man crew was quick, efficient and did quality work. I have a 4500, three story house and they completed the work in less than 4 days. In summary, I got three bids, Side-Pro was the least expensive by a few hundred, but that is not why I went with them. It was their professionalism and responsiveness that helped make my decision to use them and I am so happy I did!

Description of Work
Replace siding

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

06/23/2020

Jonathan G.

Side-Pro did fantastic work for us. They were very professional and explained each step. The employees who completed the work were also very friendly and courteous explaining each step and why they were doing each step. We would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior Trim and Chimney Chaise replacement

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

12/10/2019

Frederick K.

Side-Pro did a great job with all aspects of the project. Everything was done to our complete satisfaction from the bidding process in which we worked with Richard Johnston to the execution of the project where we worked mostly with Duane Tidbell, the Side-Pro QC Manager who made sure the work responded completely to the bid. Our house looks beautiful.

Description of Work
Replace house siding and paint exterior.

Category siding,house painters

Work Completed On 01/30/2019

04/26/2019

Robert S.

Karl and John did great work in removing the rotten shingles, installing flashing, creating a new door for access to the crawl space, removing a replacing joists, removing and replacing sections of the ledger board, repairing rot near our door, etc. . We had others come out who wanted to dismantle our deck to do the repairs. Karl handled this without dismantling the deck and undoubtedly saved us a lot of money. Both Karl and John did a great job.

Description of Work
we had extensive wood rot on our cedar shingle siding adjacent to our deck ledger board as well as rot underneath the deck from a previous dog door and rotting joists.

Category decks,deck cleaning,woodworking

Thank you for your positive feedback, so happy to hear you had a good experience with our company!

04/05/2019

Geoffrey J.

For some reason, a flicker decided to claim the house for its own and started pecking holes in the siding. I called SidePro to come out and take a look. The technician checked it out and the scheduler set up an appointment to do the repair. The technician removed the damaged section of siding and replaced it with a new piece. The fit is perfect and the dimensions of the replacement piece matched perfectly with the original siding. He painted the repaired section and now you can't see where the repair was done. Perfect job. This repair was done quickly and everything cleaned up. Very courteous.

Description of Work
Woodpecker holes in cedar siding - replaced section

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

Thank you for your positive review!!

10/25/2018

Amy C.

It went great! The company answered my phone call on the first ring and I was able to easily schedule an estimate. The work was performed in under a week. He showed up on time and was very professional.

Description of Work
Fix broken pieces of hardi plank siding

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

Siding, Roofing and Window replacement, Painting, Masonry, gutters, decks, soffit, Cedar Siding, Exterior Painting, Fiber Cement Siding, Siding Installation, Siding Repair, Siding Sales, Soffit Installation, Trim Work, Wood Siding, Roof Installation, Roof Replacement, Reroofing, Roofing, Roofing Sales, Hardie Plank Siding, Metal Roofng, Cedar Roofing

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Financing Available