PuroClean of Redmond

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2009

20109 144TH AVE NE

Woodinville, WA 98072

EnviroShield is now PuroClean of Redmond! When disaster strikes your business or home, call PuroClean of Redmond and we’ll handle it. Owner Craig Hawkins and his team of professionals know how difficult it can be to deal with water damage, mold, or even smoke and fire damage. Don’t take chances where your home is concerned—PuroClean has a proven combination of training, state-of-the-art equipment and established local relationships with local insurance providers and other partners in the greater Seattle area. Our recovery systems have been successfully used thousands of times nationwide. The owner, Craig Hawkins, and his team bring decades of experience to the table. A former paramedic, Craig also gained valuable experience running his own business as a construction foreman. Based in Woodinville, Craig volunteers and supports Save the Storks, Vision House, Legacy Institute, World Vision, Show Hope, and the Business Network Institute of Woodinville. He is a member of the Master Builders Association, Built Green, Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification, Indoor Air Quality Association, and Association of Washington Business....

12/11/2019

Kris L.

I want to praise Nic for his professionalism, knowledge and focus on a positive customer experience. He is an asset to the PuroClean organization.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

08/28/2019

Kelli E.

Great! Very responsive, timely and professional. They were also very clean and thorough.

Description of Work
Bathroom leak investigation, tear out, drying

07/27/2019

Kim K.

We are beyond pleased with PuroClean. They went above and beyond service in helping us get rid of all the mold in our attic and crawl space! We were told our attic was one of the most difficult to work in because of the limited space inside. But it did not limit their ability to work hard and diligently every day until it was done. The owner Craig and Nick Fay blessed us in ways we didn't expect and we are so thankful and grateful for them! They worked with our financial situation because they knew how important it was for us to live in a safe and clean home. They truly care for people and their living environment and are so heartfelt, thoughtful and caring. This isn't just a regular business, it's a family owned business and we support them 100%!

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

07/16/2019

Kathy P.

Brandon and his team did an amazing job. They surpassed my expectations and were a pleasure to work with. Since there were a lot of people in my home daily, it could have been really intrusive. They were so respectful, careful and helpful during a time when we've had to navigate through some challenging situations. Because I could not always be here, they had a key to my home and access to disarm our security system. In other words, I completely trust them. I highly recommend PuroClean and am happy to speak with anyone who has questions about the quality of their work. I cannot rate them on cost, as our insurance company paid them directly and I do not know what the cost was.

Description of Work
We had a flood in our home and PuroClean came the same day I called them. They found moisture in the walls and under the flooring and immediately stepped into action to mitigate damage and prevent mold.

01/09/2018

Julie W.

I scheduled an appointment with PuroClean last week. Craig Hawkins, President, came out to assess the mold on my eaves and in the garage, and to see if there was a problem in attic space. Craig showed up exactly on time and took a look at the areas of concern. The mold problem was not invasive, so there was no work for his company to do, still he was extremely helpful and professional . He also gave me some recommendations to deal with the issue. I appreciated his thoughtfulness. Should I need their services in the future, I would definitely give them a call. I would also recommend him to anyone I know.

Description of Work
Assess mold in garage & attic space

01/03/2018

Graham C.

Everyone we met was very friendly and professional. They inspected our attic, which we knew from a pre-purchase home inspection had some mold, and identified a leak in our roof which eventually lead to us replacing it... In addition to checking out the attic, they looked at a few other areas we had concerns about and found some mold in the kitchen that we were renovating. They offered a good deal on remediating the whole attic, including removing and replacing all the insulation, as well as remediating the kitchen, and were flexible with working with us as our roofing installation hit some delays.

Description of Work
Mold in attic, kitchen

07/14/2017

Gretchen F.

They have great customer service. They responded right away. They were on time. They were polite, professional, and courteous.

Description of Work
They actually just came out and looked at the damage. They couldn't help me with what I wanted, because I needed them to fix the mold and back up the walls, but they couldn't do it. They gave me a quote.

03/14/2017

Michael M.

They were pretty responsive. They subcontracted out a new floor and the company was horrible. They didn't really take initiative and they had me contact directly with the subcontractor which was annoying because I was hiring EnviroShield, not their subcontractor. The finishing work was delayed. They kept saying they would come and didn't. The work was delayed quite a bit for other jobs they were working on. The put back took extra time. They had to come back several times when we noticed things that needed to be corrected.

Description of Work
Water damage restoration.

Category water damage restoration

07/16/2016

JUANITA K.

Everyone one was great to work with professional, friendly, and went about the job as unobtrusively as was possible. Antonio kept me fully informed every step of the way. I learned more about water damage repair than I ever wanted to know. But, I could trust that everything was being done and knew why it was necessary. They were clean, efficient, no waisted time. They had to stop work for plumbing repairs, but kept in contact so they could restart quickly, even working with the plumber to speed things along.

Description of Work
We contacted EnviroSheild for water/mold damage due a roof leak. The job turned out to be much worse/bigger than anyone realized as there was also a ruptured drain pipe and more damage than anyone thought there would be.

04/11/2016

f K.

Per her suggestion, I used some paper towels and Clean Shell spray (Home Depot) and it really was just surface mold. She saved me a lot of time, money and grief! Thank you.

Description of Work
Noticed mold in hall closet and called Enviroshield for an estimate. Wendy suggested that I check the mold to see if it was really just surface mold which is common in out of the way areas. If it was mold coming through the walls it would be a lot more expensive for testing, remediation and repair.

PuroClean Of Marysville

We are an emergency restoration company specializing in water, fire and mold damage.

Rainbow International of Bothell

DK Environmental

When you find mold or mildew growing in your home, it is a clear indicator you may have moisture intrusion issues causing the growth. With over 10 years of experience in the mold remediation and water damage industry, DK Environmental is a great choice for your remediation needs. Do you have an older home and are concerned about the possibility of asbestos? No problem! We provide asbestos removal services as well! We have quality employees, which means we do quality work.

Visa, MasterCard, Check

Mold Removal, Mold Remediation, Water Damage, Flood Damage, Water Dry Outs and Water Restorations, Water Mitigation, Fire Damage, Fire Restoration, Smoke Damage, Home, Business, or Commercial Restoration

We do not offer Asbestos Abatement we subcontract it to local partners.