Haight Carpet & Interiors

Founded 1963 • With Angi since June 2010

We specialize in all areas of floor covering for both residential and commercial customers. We have been in business for over 50 years. We have financing options available. We have a large warehouse with stock flooring materials. We offer complete service and sales of floor coverings. We provide estimates for free. We have a lifetime installation warranty and we will beat any competitors written quote by 5% on the same or equal products....

Welcome to Preferred Carpet Care. My name is Kevin Thompson, owner/operator of Preferred Carpet Care the home of “The Most Thorough Carpet Cleaner Ever” serving the greater Seattle metro area. Unlike many of the large commercial carpet cleaners I take pride in the service I perform. I am personally involved in every step of your service until you are 100% satisfied or it's “FREE”. I have extensive training & education in carpet cleaning techniques. You don’t have to worry about an inexperienced employee being sent to clean for you. I do all my own cleaning. That means you know exactly who you are dealing with. I believe you should expect the best and that’s what I deliver! I use a powerful truck mounted steam cleaning method of cleaning. This is the method recommended by the largest companies that make and warrantee carpets. Trained in the use of over 20 stocked specialty spot removal products I have the training, experience and equipment for the removal of most or your most difficult stains & dirt. I know how to return your carpet to a like new appearance. Owned & operated by Kevin Thompson. Additional email - preferredcarpetcare@hotmail.com

Chinook Services is family owned and operated locally. We offer window cleaning, house washing, pressure washing, roof/gutter cleaning, and carpet/upholstery cleaning services. We are proud to be long time members of the Better Business Bureau. Licensed, bonded and insured. We service residential and commercial properties. We encourage you to use our Online Instant Online Quoting System and Online Self Scheduling System on our web page www.chinookservices.com We are happy to work with both residential and commercial clients. We love working with homeowners, property managers and home owner associations! You will love working with Chinook! Contact us today!

= Do your carpets need attention? Does your carpet look overused and matted? Don’t waste the weekend scrubbing those stains out with a store bought carpet cleaner. Let us show you what our rotary cleaning system can do…It’s Simply incredible!!

02/19/2021

Great. We went through the Costco program and that is how we found Haight Carpet. We had several companies provide bids for us and theirs was very competitive. We also loved working with their sales person Mark. he was so helpful and guided us through the process and acknowledging our needs to give us the best product that would work for our family and lifestyle. The installer Alexi was fast and r...

Description of Work
Install Luxury Vinyl Plank throughout the top floor, with carpet on the stairs and baseboards

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

11/07/2019

Luis and his coworker Kiko were outstanding. Worked the whole day without taking a break, although I encouraged them to take breaks and lunch. They were very helpful and moved some things out of the way. The job was perfect. Very professional, friendly and I would highly recommend this team.

Description of Work
Carpet upstairs home, plus stairs

Category carpet installation

03/03/2019

Michael was simply the best. Great price. Fantastic service. They even got our carpet installed in the middle of Snowopolis!!!

Description of Work
Carpet installation

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

05/10/2018

Very impressed with price, carpet materials and installation!

Description of Work
Replace 1ist floor carpeting

Category carpet installation

07/24/2017

We loved our experience with Haight. Our sales contact, Mark VanderGeissen, was honest, knowledgeable, professional and personable. He managed the process from the in-home consultation all the way through install completion and our floors look terrific. We highly recommend Mark and Haight.

Description of Work
New flooring throughout entire home. Hardwoods on the first floor and wall-to-wall carpet on second floor and stairs.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Sales & installation - carpet, hardwood & tile. Interior design.

Window coverings