Haight Carpet & Interiors

Founded 1963 • With Angi since June 2010

12910 NE 178th St

Woodinville, WA 98072

We specialize in all areas of floor covering for both residential and commercial customers. We have been in business for over 50 years. We have financing options available. We have a large warehouse with stock flooring materials. We offer complete service and sales of floor coverings. We provide estimates for free. We have a lifetime installation warranty and we will beat any competitors written quote by 5% on the same or equal products....

02/19/2021

Kim C.

Great. We went through the Costco program and that is how we found Haight Carpet. We had several companies provide bids for us and theirs was very competitive. We also loved working with their sales person Mark. he was so helpful and guided us through the process and acknowledging our needs to give us the best product that would work for our family and lifestyle. The installer Alexi was fast and really good at what he does. Would highly recommend them over and over. They are now installing the backsplash in our kitchen next week. They are great and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Install Luxury Vinyl Plank throughout the top floor, with carpet on the stairs and baseboards

11/07/2019

Livia P.

Luis and his coworker Kiko were outstanding. Worked the whole day without taking a break, although I encouraged them to take breaks and lunch. They were very helpful and moved some things out of the way. The job was perfect. Very professional, friendly and I would highly recommend this team.

Description of Work
Carpet upstairs home, plus stairs

03/03/2019

Johan H.

Michael was simply the best. Great price. Fantastic service. They even got our carpet installed in the middle of Snowopolis!!!

Description of Work
Carpet installation

05/10/2018

James H.

Very impressed with price, carpet materials and installation!

Description of Work
Replace 1ist floor carpeting

07/24/2017

Danielle D.

We loved our experience with Haight. Our sales contact, Mark VanderGeissen, was honest, knowledgeable, professional and personable. He managed the process from the in-home consultation all the way through install completion and our floors look terrific. We highly recommend Mark and Haight.

Description of Work
New flooring throughout entire home. Hardwoods on the first floor and wall-to-wall carpet on second floor and stairs.

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

07/06/2017

Matthew H.

We used Haight carpet to install flooring for us through the Costco flooring program. Mark was very friendly and came out to the house to talk options, work through samples and pick colors. He was also patient while we arranged a number of other jobs as we got our house ready for sale. When it came to execution, however, they slipped a bit. We had been told that we could have our carpet installed over the weekend and given a date - but when we called to confirm no one knew what was going on or why we weren't on the schedule. The install eventually was rescheduled for the following week which caused me some work schedule issues. Also, likely because of the holiday the day before, the installer was a couple of hours late for our appointment window and no one at the company could initially tell us what was going on. I found Mark on his cell and we tracked down the installer, who did show up shortly afterward. The installer was friendly, and very good at his job - the carpet looks and feels great. In general, a good job but rough schedule management.

Description of Work
We replaced the carpet in our living room through the Costco flooring program

06/30/2017

Kathryn K.

Service was excellent and Jose the installer was a pleasure to work with

Description of Work
carpet choice and installation

04/10/2017

William C.

Everything from the sales process through the installation was done in a professional and friendly manner. Smooth, smooth, smooth.

Description of Work
Replaced most wall-to-wall carpet in our house.

11/16/2016

David C.

It was awesome. They made it a one piece rather than gluing it together and leaving a seam. They guy that came out to give the estimate. He was awesome. He gave us a couple of options. He did not pressure us into getting something that we did not need.

Description of Work
They tore out the old floor and put in new vinyl flooring in 2 bathrooms.

Category interior designers

07/19/2016

John K.

Excellent! The staff is wonderful and helpful. We purchased floor and shower tile. We installed the floor tile ourselves and hired a company to install the tile since we were running out of time. Long story short we fired the tile guy, it was clear he was hired from an HD parking lot and wound up purchasing more tile to fix the issues. Our associate at Haight was very understanding and we have more tile the next day. She is amazing. The carpet was in in a matter of a few hours and looks perfect with zero marks on the walls.. way to go guys!! Haight gets our business for kitchen remodel coming up! :)

Description of Work
Purchased Tile for our bathroom and carpet for the master bed/closet

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

06/29/2016

Brittney F.

Travis helped me pick out the best carpet for my living room and hardwood floors for my kitchen. He was so helpful! He took into consideration what would look best with the rest of our house, and encouraged us to keep the slate entry floor (which I'm so glad he did because now I really appreciate it). It turned out so beautiful and we absolutely love it. His recommendations made our house!

Description of Work
Installed carpet in the living room and hallway, and installed hardwood floors in the kitchen.

04/13/2016

Myrna H.

Everything was handled via email until the installers arrived. They were very professional and we are pleased with our new carpet.

Description of Work
Haight Carpets offered a coupon through Angie's List that made our new Shaw carpet quite affordable.

12/30/2015

Tracy S.

Carpet was installed exactly as promised in time and on budget. I only had a couple problems. A miscommunication over my last name (PayPal vs. married name) was blamed for my phone calls not being returned at all until we cleared that up right before the install. The installer did not clean up when he left blaming the contractor before him for the mess. I learned my lesson to be present when contractors are working so when damage is done it can't be blamed on other contractors. Finished install was done beautifully and particularly the wrapped edges on the stairs was done perfectly.

Description of Work
Install carpet throughout our home to get it ready to sell.

12/20/2015

Daniel L.

The quality of the install was perfect. They did a good job cleaning up too. Went through Costco who uses Haight in our area.

Description of Work
Installed carpet on stairs and 2nd floor of 4 bedroom house.

11/02/2015

Dean K.

We have a 16 year old Bayliner that needed new carpet badly. Since the area in a boat is minimal, the decision had a lot to do with the quality of carpet and suitability for marine use. (Jason Hennerberg, as installer, was great BTW). Kristina gave us several good choices based on stain resistance, color match, and functionality. She also provided a great, high density "sealed" pad for this wet application. The carpet has served us well all season!

Description of Work
Provided carpet materials for replacement of carpet and pad in our boat.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to post a review regarding your carpet and pad purchase. These reviews are very helpful to our company! Mark

10/21/2015

Ron C.

As always, Ernie Nicholson at Haight Carpet, did a wonderful job with our new carpet and flooring selection and installation! It was a pleasure to work with Ernie, who went out of his way to take care of our flooring needs. Haight Carpet's installation contractor made it possible for the least amount of disruption to our business, by working long days all weekend long, to complete the job. The new carpet and tiles look great. It was a job VERY well done! Thank you Ernie!!!

Description of Work
Haight provided us with new carpet and flooring selection and installation.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we are so happy that your experience with Haight Carpet and our sales associate Ernie Nicholson was so positive. Enjoy your new flooring! Haight Carpet & Interiors

09/23/2015

Pat F.

Even though we went with another company, we were pleased with Haight. They seem like a fine choice for flooring, but we elected to go elsewhere since their price was better.

Description of Work
Mark and Vlad came out and gave us a proposal.

07/28/2015

Julie L.

From the moment I pushed the send button, it was an exceptional experience. Within 5 minutes I had an email response to my request for carpet installation that needed to be rushed. My family relocated from living overseas and I was expecting a delivery of our ocean freight on a specific date and had already been told by 2 carpet companies the installation couldn't be done in time. I sent a desperate request via Angie's List and received a very prompt, professional & friendly email reply. Mark VanderGiessen of Haight Carpet & Interiors came out a few days later to measure and give me a bid on the carpet I chose. Mark was not only personable and knowledgable, he showed me how the measuring is done, explained the procedure and was on the phone with his carpet supplier trying to secure an order so I could get my installation completed in time. Within a few hours of his arrival, the entire order was placed and the installation was scheduled for the day I requested. Mark personally drove to Kent to pickup my carpet and arrived to meet the installers and to ensure it was going well. The installers were fast, efficient, professional and they cleaned up thoroughly. Not only did they do an exceptional job with the installation, they were extremely careful to ensure they didn't damage my newly refinished hardwoods and freshly painted walls. They put everything back where it was (including doors they had to remove) and left no trace of their work other than my beautiful new carpet. A short time after the installers left, I reviewed a follow up email from Mark to confirm all went well. I have very high standards and would not hesitate for a moment use Haight again. Having dealt with a variety of contractors over the years, I can attest to giving this vote of confidence to only a handful of them and I'm thrilled to know I have a reliable carpet & interiors company to count among them. Haight does outstanding work, but also clearly knows how to take care of their customers!

Description of Work
Carpet Installation

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

07/22/2015

Glen R.

Initial contact with Emily and Randy at Haight was positive and I was ready to place the order. A significant portion of the estimate was for installation services, and their "policy" is for 50% of the entire order. I offered 50% of the *materials* as a deposit as I see no reason to prepay for services not yet delivered, and also asked for their stated warranty in writing - they declined both. This placed their integrity into question for me, so I'll find an alternative company to work with.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for carpet and hardwood flooring.

Category carpet installation

Hello [Member name removed], It always pains us on that rare occasion when we have to turn away work that is not a good fit for our company. We wish you the best of luck with your project. Mark Haight

07/06/2015

Khoi N.

Mark Haight himself came out to measure our building's hallways and stairs for new carpet. Mark later dropped off sample boards. After we'd chosen the carpet, we shopped around. We ended up giving Haight the work in the end because they submitted the most reasonable bid. My primary contact, by email and phone, was with Melita. She helped with the samples and she scheduled the work. Melita was exceptionally easy to work with.Shortly before the removal/installation date, Seattle City Light informed us that power would be out to the block on installation day, for utility work. I was willing to reschedule, but Melita consulted her crew. They wanted to go forward despite the possible blackout conditions. The power did go out, early, and yet the crew performed carpet removal under extraordinary conditions: on a hot day, no lights indoors, using only headlamps that I provided them (they really should've brought their own, though), with black dust in the air due to the old carpet pad having disintegrated. After the installation, I noticed that a set of small, regular holes were visible in all the 2nd floor hallway carpet. There were also some scuffs to the interior paint. Haight sent a guy out to examine the work. He touched up the scuffs. He also determined that the 2nd floor holes were due to one of the installers using an improper technique. Mark Haight himself called later and said that they would come back and reinstall the 2nd floor carpet at their own expense. They did. So although I was disappointed by the initial installation error (the holes), we were pleased by the final result. Kudos to Mark Haight for being a real professional and getting the error fixed for us as soon as possible.

Description of Work
Removed carpet and pad from the hallways and stairs of a small apartment building, and installed new carpet and pad.

07/02/2015

Dean K.

Everything was done exactly as they committed to do, on budget. Came out immediately to measure and make recommendations for materials. Installed carpet and flooring over two days. Very professional service throughout. Left the house clean and neat, ready to move in. Did extra work at no charge that was out of scope. I will be using Haight again!

Description of Work
Provided materials and labor to remove and replace carpeting and kitchen flooring in the basement of my rental house.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] for your kind review. We are so pleased that you are happy with your new floor covering! Mark

06/16/2015

Julie L.

Andre and his team did a super job. He guided us through the selection process and helped us make decisions we are very happy with. He suggested against a noisier tile entry and that was so the right call. Installation was on schedule and top notch. We are very happy with end result.

Description of Work
Installed new wood floors in entire house

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

05/13/2015

Ron C.

I can't recommend Haight Carpet more strongly! Ernie Nicholson did a great job of helping us choose just the right carpet in our price range. We were on a very tight schedule for the install and it was done proficiently, very professionally and right on time. I would use them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
New carpet and installation.

05/11/2015

DEBRA M.

Our experience with Haight went very well, from start to finish. We visited the showroom several times while looking for a pattern that worked with size of our bathrooms and cabinet and wall colors. The salespeople were very helpful. We worked the most closely with Ruth Short, who guided us through the entire process from selection to follow-up after the installation. The installation went very smoothly, and our installer was a very experienced flooring installer and a pleasure to work with. The new flooring is beautiful and gives our bathrooms a very fresh and updated look.

Description of Work
Installed Armstrong vinyl flooring in two bathrooms.

03/09/2015

John S.

During recent carpet replacement we found that about half of the pad was original from 1987. Height did not replace half of the pad when they installed the new carpet. This property is a duplex and Haight did the carpet in the other unit about a year after. We will be replacing the carpet in the other unit next year, and we will see if they did the same. Should get a refund for uninstalled pad

Description of Work
Replace carpet and pad in house

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

It is never our intentions to charge for something not completed even if it was eight years ago. If you were supposed to receive a full padding replacement in 2008 then you would be due a refund. Please give us a call at 425-485-1354 and ask for Mark Haight

K Finish Trim Expert LLC

Ever since our founding in 2004, k finish flooring, stair, and trim Expert has been known for our quality services, exceptional efficiency, and the highest level of professionalism. No matter what services you require, we promise a total to take the utmost care in our craftsmanship. It is our belief that no job is truly complete until flawless results are delivered; results that impress not only our clients but that we can be prideful of as contractors. We are prepared to tackle a wide range of work and manage projects with the skill and experience that our clients have come to expect. Please Feel free to contact us if you wish to learn more about our team, or the services we provide. Get in touch today and we can provide you with a free quote!

Premier Hardwood Floors

Proudly family owned and operated with over 18 yrs of experience. We specialize in wood flooring and are craftsmen in the trade. We're finish only when YOU are happy with our service, and we guarantee our work! That's why you don't pay us until we are done and you are happy with our service.

Vision Flooring LLC

At Vision Flooring we believe that attention to detail and customer service sets us apart from our competition. We work with the property owner to select the highest grade materials possible. We provide excellent customer service and high quality on all floor installations, floor refinishing or replacement. We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding your highest expectations. Please call or email us for an estimate. We will be happy to assist you with your flooring needs. We offer a written warranty for all our work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Sales & installation - carpet, hardwood & tile. Interior design.

Window coverings