Elegant Painting

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2008

Applying durability since 2004 Based in Woodinville, WA and serving our neighbors in Redmond, Sammamish, Bellevue, Kirkland, and other cities east-side of Seattle. We know hiring a contractor is a risk, and we are here to offer you a better experience!...

Reign City offers first-class exterior cleaning that includes: Windows, Gutters, Roof, Siding, Concrete, Decks and more. We also specialize in Moss and Algae treatment utilizing our state of the art Softwash* process. Since our founding, we have dedicated ourselves to providing the very best of what customer service has to offer. We aim to: Deliver a full complement of exterior cleaning and holiday lighting services. Offer the ease and convenience of a single source for all services. Provide superior quality, consistent results, and an exceptional customer experience. Relieve homeowners and commercial entities of these arduous tasks, allowing them to focus where it matters most – on their families and operating their businesses. * Softwash protects your home from harmful organic growth and bacteria while extending the life of your home.

Gutter Seattle is certified, bonded and insured company for all types of gutter services including installation, replacement, cleaning and repair. We also do roof cleaning, pressure washing, window cleaning and more. We provide 20 year warranty on materials and 8 year warranty on labor for our gutter installations.

Talbert Mobile Eco Blasting LLC is a local, family owned and operated business. We use Dustless Blasting technology to provide you with the fastest, cleanest, and greenest method for surface preparation. Since our equipment is mobile, we can come to you. We can remove virtually any coating from any surface. Paint will eventually fail, metal will eventually rust, and surfaces will get dirty. Talbert Mobile Eco Blasting LLC can be the answer to your surface preparation and restoration needs to remove what is left of old coatings making a smooth clean surface ready to be made new again. We are proud to service a wide variety of industries including automotive, marine, residential, commercial, and industrial. Not sure if something can be media blasted? Call or email us with your project questions and needs! Quotes are always free!

05/27/2016

Category house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you. Please let me know if there is anything else we could do for you.

05/15/2016

Varga's company was highly recommended by a neighbor in Sammamish. The crew was very thorough and diligent with cleanup, especially during the surface preparation activities. They started and finished on time. In addition, apparently one side of our house was more difficult than expected due to sun weathering but Varga's team did the extra work without suggesting a rate increase. We chose a top of...

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house and shed

Category house painters

Thank you so much for your feedback. We had a great time working on your home. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we could do for you. Varga

03/18/2013

Varga was very prompt to come to my house to review the exterior painting work and submitted a written quote the same day. Varga was reluctant to perfom the work due to the rainy conditions and is the reason I used another painter.

Description of Work
Elegant pricing was competitive, nearly identical, with the company that eventually did the work.

Category house painters

Thank you so much for your feedback. We limit the duration of our exterior painting season based on paint manufacturer's guidelines. I hope you found the right company for your project. Hopefully, we will have another opportunity to offer you our services.

10/07/2012

See above

Description of Work
I hired Elegant Painting for painting the exterior of my house. Varga was prompt about giving me an estimate after I initially contacted him. He was very patient while I obtained additional estimates. Once, I decided to hire him, he was helpful in decided on colors. Scheduling was easy, he and his workers showed up on time, completed the project on time, and did excellent work. I will try to remember to post a review in a few years telling how the paint job is holding up!

Category house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for you business and for recommending us to you coworker Gerald. It was a pleasure working with both of you. Please let me know if there is anything else we could do for you. ~Varga - ElegantPainting.com

09/14/2011

I asked them to bid on two exterior paint jobs of houses I own and after a number of weeks of not receiving either bid, they came back in an email telling me they weren't going to bid either job - no explanation, even when I replied asking why they wouldn't at least bid the job in the neighborhood they've been working in. I could understand that they didn't want to work on the Seattle property I g...

Description of Work
I requested bids for two residential paint jobs and didn't get an estimate for either.

Category house painters

Appears your home is outside of our service area. Is it possible you may have contacted another company? Please do not hesitate to call/email me directly if any further clarification is needed. Due to high demand, we limit our service area to the Eastside, and we do out best to apologize to 100+ monthly callers who live outside of our service area. We do provide free estimates that include a list ...

Interior painting. Exterior painting. Deck treatment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal