East Side Exterminators & Insulation

Founded 1969 • With Angi since March 2014

15500 Woodinville Redmond Rd NE Building C100

Woodinville, WA 98072

Eastside Insulation is a licensed, bonded and insured insulation installer throughout King and Snohomish counties. Since 1969, Eastside Insulation has provided high-quality service on insulation projects throughout the home. Call us today at (425) 482-2101 for a free quote on insulation installation. Attic, wall or crawl -- we insulate them all!...

10/07/2017

paul D.

07/26/2017

Anshuman C.

Scheduling was a breeze. We booked some time for an inspection for a crawlspace cleaning based on a note our home inspector pointed out. They came out, took a quick look, and indicating that the cleaning was pretty minimal, and did it during the inspection. Did not even charge us. A+ customer service, would highly recommend

Description of Work
Crawlspace cleaning

Category insulation

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you also. Please let us know if we can assist you further with your pest control needs. Thank you for choosing our company. Vicki Cornell

04/05/2017

Scott A.

They really did a great job. Four people worked diligently for 8 hours to get the job done in one day. Sixteen hundred square feet of very cramped crawl space. Laid down and hung plastic between house entrance and crawl space entrance to ensure easy cleanup. Spotless when they left.

Description of Work
Insulated the bottom floor crawl space.

03/27/2017

Nick A.

Came on time and charged $50 for quote. I thought the quote was high for the work recommended (adding additional blown in insulation and few more baffles to help with air flow). I've decided I'm going to get a few more quotes.

Description of Work
I just got a quote for adding insulation in my attic.

10/18/2016

mike H.

angel came out, gave me a competitive quote. i asked about what kind of insurance they had in the event their install went poorly (lots of horror stories about poorly installed CCF). he said he'd get back to me. never did. i guess they don't stand behind their product with adequate insurance coverage.

Description of Work
wanted to get closed cell foam spray insulation.

06/02/2016

Gerald C.

05/04/2016

Mark O.

03/21/2016

Kim H.

Description of Work
Had them insulate my attic and spray foam into the exterior walls. Work was completed promptly, well, and they were clean and professional. Only hiccup was they invoiced using their pest control invoices which makes it look funny when claiming rebates/tax credits.

12/15/2015

Tina V.

Description of Work
Called an hour after they were supposed to arrive to tell me that they weren't going to come.

12/03/2015

Erin E.

07/20/2015

roselle P.

Description of Work
Eastside came in and removed all old insulation from the crawl spaces and attic. They eradicated my rodent and bird problem and deodorized. They reinstalled vapor barrier and insulation. All smells in the home are gone. Work was done quickly, on time and professionally.

04/20/2015

Joyce F.

It went very well. My house is comfortable. They did a good job. It went fine. When they left; everything was cleaned up and well done. Their price is reasonable.

Description of Work
I needed the insulation in my house.

02/12/2015

Cheryl M.

They were good. I would recommend them. They came when they were supposed to. They presented a bid that included everything. The contractor that we used for the remodel just sort of left everything in there. We wanted it scoured, cleaned and disinfected. When I got them I said, "Check for anything you can." I felt like I got an honest assessment of the situation. They did very good work. They were super clean. They put boots on every time they came through. They were very careful. The bid was spot on to what they said it was going to be. The work was impeccable. They weren't the cheapest but they weren't the most expensive.

Description of Work
I ended up using Eastside Insulation for insulation. We did remodeling and the contractor just left all the crap underneath. I had them also replace all of the installation because we had flood. So they had to pull out a bunch of junk. So I wanted everything clean, fresh and tidy.

01/20/2015

Beth L.

It went well. They were very prompt. Mostly they cleaned up after themselves. The guy who gave the estimate was right on time. The workers worked really hard.

Description of Work
They put insulation in the attic.

10/19/2014

Bill S.

Angel was very punctual for the bid and extremely personable and informative. I would have used his company without reservation had they been the lowest bidder.

Description of Work
Bid for attic insulation.

05/14/2014

Ron R.

We had a great experience with Eastside! They came right on time and did a thorough review of our attic. They noted that some additional soffit vents were needed to increase air circulation, and it turned out that PGE would cover the cost of the vents since we were adding insulation to the attic. The two follow-up visits--to install the vents, and then the insulation--were also right on time, and throughly professional. They showed me the work they performed, answered all my questions, and did a thorough cleanup. Overall a great experience, I would certainly use them again for any future work.

Description of Work
Added soffit venting and insulation to our attic.

05/06/2014

Sharon B.

It went great -- they were prompt, efficient, polite and professional, and the end result looks great and I hope will make my home more energy efficient. The only reason I gave less than an "A" on professionalism was because the men doing the work were quite loud (playing music and yelling to each other) during the course of the work, which was pretty distracting as I was trying to work from home during the time they had to do their work. But, that being said, they were all very nice and courteous and they did a great job with something that wasn't very pleasant (it's a low crawl space), so I didn't say anything to them about it and it certainly wouldn't be enough for me to not consider using them again. I think they did great work and I can easily recommend them.

Description of Work
They pulled out all of the insulation in my crawl space, including the insulation around all my heating vents, and laid down a new vapor barrier, made sure the heating vents were properly attached, and installed all new insulation.

04/17/2014

Randy A.

All went very well. They were on time arriving, and when done did an excellent crawl space clean-up job. We would recommend this company to anyone needing the same service as we had.

Description of Work
Insulated and sealed ALL our furnace ducting in the crawl space and put insulation under the craw space overhead floors'

04/10/2014

Barry C.

They were very responsive and were out right away to give an estimate. The person was very professional yet friendly and easy going. He explained the level of insulation left in the spaces and showed pictures of signs of heat loss. He spent time to explain what we could do to minimize the heat loss. On the day of the clean out, the team was on time and very polite. They laid down tarps in the house to keep it clean as they were vacuuming out the old, disgusting insulation. They even asked me if I wanted to check the attics and under the house when they were done cleaning. They did a good job of picking up after they were done. Now that we have good insulation, the house was much warmer this winter. Overall the team was on-time, professional, and friendly. The folks scheduling the appointments were also easy to work with and very helpful and accommodating. Thanks Eastside Insulation!

Description of Work
Removed old insulation in two attics and under the house, approximately 1500sq ft. . Cleaned and disinfected the space. Wrapped pipes under the house and installed new insulation.

03/26/2014

Crystal H.

Everything was beauitful. From the first phone call to the last second everyone has been great, and so caring. Since having a flood in your house can be distressing I felt like everyone had taking their time to listen to me. This was an added bonus, I didn't expect it, nor did I feel I brought on the talking, but it was great they cared enough to go beyond just business and talk for a few minutes. Felt like a very personl business. Like we are friends not just customers. I thought the price was reasonable. We had a flood and half of the insulation in the crawlspace was gone, the other half was lower R value and not touching the subfloor. Also during the flood a piece of ductwork was removed. They added the insulation and ductwork back in, and doubled the exisiting insulation to touch the subfloor and gave it a higher R-value. Total insulated area is about 1200sqft. Everything was so fast and so easy, zero pressure. I have already called them out to help me with another really small project. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I had insulation doubled, as well new insulation and ductwork installed in the crawlspace after a flood.

02/01/2014

Glen F.

Did a great job and sent someone right out to correct a small problem that arose from one of the foam injection sites. The issue was quickly resolved at no extra cost.

Description of Work
Insulated our old two story house.

12/28/2013

Michael R.

It went great. The guys that did the work were very professional and worked with me on some specific details on how I wanted the work done, As well as worked with me to stage the work out over a few visits to work around other projects going on at my house. My floors are nice and warm in the winter now, and as a bonus, the spray foam helped firm up the feel of the floor and remove a few squeaks. Closed cell spray foam is _really_ sturdy stuff - it's almost structural in how it tied the entire floor system together. It also removed any drafts from the floors and from around electrical/plumbing penetrations into the crawlspace - the foam seals up _everything_. The ducts maintain temperature much better now and don't leak air into the crawlspace/attic at every joint - the spray foam does a combination of sealing and insulation, which is great, as well as fast and easy to install. Now my ducts blow hotter air in the winter with the heater on and colder air in the summer with the AC on, and we get a stronger airflow out to the rooms because of the tightly sealed ductwork. Perfect! The skylight "light well" is also very well insulated and doesn't get hot from the attic in the winter, and now provides lots of light without impacting my heat and AC bill. As a result of the positive experience with the work done so far, I am planning to use them again for a bit more insulation work in the house and highly recommend them to others. I also highly recommend the closed cell spray foam insulation for walls and floors. Pricey, but wow, it _really_ works well.

Description of Work
Spray foam insulated a number of parts of my house: - The floor over a crawlspace - Exposed pipes in the crawlspace - Exposed HVAC ductwork in the crawlspace and attic - The vertical walls of a skylight "light well" in the attic

10/03/2013

Maggie A.

It worked out very well. I had a pretty good experience with them.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from Eastside Exterminators & Eastside Insulation to do insulation work. They did a lot of work for me.

12/22/2012

Mike C.

There were discussions over the phone and in person shortly after then about what could be done to gain access to the other half of the square footage and finish the work. That took place in the month of October. After that, nothing. No communication, no further scheduling, no specifics about how to complete the job or what else may be involved including costs. Just perpetual bills stating that we owe the full amount and that we are past due. They want to get out of doing work at this point and overcharge us for incomplete work. I have tried to contact them and explain the situation in detail -- it is as if they 'forget' every time I speak to them. I have offered to work out a compromise deal where perhaps we just pay a pro rated amount if they are unable to complete the job. They just keep saying that they will get back to us, and then we hear nothing again.

Description of Work
We were given a bid to remove pest droppings and insulation, and sanitize roughly 250 sq ft of attic. The bid was about the amount given above not including the resulting taxes. The workers discovered that day when performing the job that they would be unable to access about half of the attic space in the bid. As a result, only half of the work was done. They had me sign a paper that some work was done so they could be on their way, since that was the extent of what they could do then.

04/30/2012

Mary R.

The job went well and was completed on time. They did accidentally disconnect my satellite cable but they came out in a timely manner to resolve the situation. They office staff was friendly and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Dan McMillian was extremely knowledgeable and focused. He gave us a quote for cleaning out and replacing the entire crawlspace insulation due to damage by rodents. They worked with Snohomish PUD to meet the qualifications of a insulation rebate.

Clean Crawls

Angie's List Super Service Award winner 12-years Running! From quote to completion in as little as three days, and guaranteed to pass inspection the first time. Founded in 2001, we have completed over 70,000 jobs in the last 18 years. Clean Crawls is your go-to company for Crawl Space Cleaning and Insulation, Attic Cleaning and Insulation, Mold Remediation, Rodent Exclusion, Vapor Barrier Removal and Replacement, Prescriptive Air and Duct Sealing, and Affordable Payment Options. Clean Crawls offers an industry-leading 10 Year Workmanship Warranty that is transferable to new homeowners. Call now 877-722-0791 Visit us at CleanCrawls.com

Offers by Clean Crawls on Angi
    Envirosmart Solution Inc.

Envirosmart Solution Inc. is an insulation, HVAC and Duct cleaning company Located in Renton Washington and service all the puget sound area around Seattle and established in 2004. We are local & family owned and operated business who strive to provide the best service experience for each individual customer from the smallest to the biggest projects. We are offering an energy efficiency and indoor air quality improvement for your house including crawl space and attic clean up, insulation Removal and installation, HVAC services and duct cleaning. We will be glad to serve with all of your needs and will do the best to help you get your project done by YOUR schedule and by your budget. :)

Offers by Envirosmart Solution Inc. on Angi
    Madrona Insulation

Madrona Insulation seeks to provide home improvement and energy-saving solutions for existing homes in a socially responsible way. Properly insulating your home will conserve energy and lower your heating and cooling costs. It will be quieter and more comfortable. We offer a variety of insulation and weatherization services for Seattle, Tacoma and Bellevue, Washington, in King, Pierce and Snohomish Counties. DBA Madrona Home Services LLC

Offers by Madrona Insulation on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express

Crawlspace cleaning and insulation, attic cleaning and insulation, spray-foam insulation, blow-in insulation.