Dry Cleaning Simplified

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2011

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
Dry Cleaning

We are a Free Home Pick-Up, Next-Day Delivery Dry Cleaning Service. We also provide service to some office buildings. If you dry clean on a regular basis you will love the convenience of our Weekly Service. This is for customers who average approximately $40 or more per month. If you tend to save up and go to the cleaner less often we offer a Free On-Call Service. Our family owned and operated company prides itself in providing you a truly personalized service. We know our customers by name and offer you exceptional quality at a competitive price. We will supply you with a laundry bag and a hook to hang your cleaning. You will also receive an email reminder the day before your pick up day. We bill your credit or debit card for your dry cleaning charges each month. Our routed service expands the greater eastside from Bellevue to Mill Creek. There are some limitations, so please inquire about your specific location. No contracts to sign. We guarantee your satisfaction!...

Maria House Cleaning

Maria House Cleaning is a multi-time Super Service Award winner and is a fully insured and bonded house cleaning service based in King County. You can expect a thorough cleaning and the highest level of personalized service provided by our skilled and experienced house cleaners. All our maids are trained and carefully supervised to make sure the job is done well and in a timely manner. Our staff is fully trained and background checked for your security. We send you only professional and hardworking cleaners you can trust. We are focused on providing consistent, thorough and immaculate house cleaning services. Our house cleaners are fully equipped and ready to handle all your housecleaning problems. Just let us know what your requirements are and we will follow them. We are you residential housecleaning company and we take pride in providing housekeeping services and maid services that are simply the best and by far exceed the rest.

Rainier Chem-Dry

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning & Tile & Grout Cleaning are just a few of the superior services Rainier Chem-Dry has been delivering to residents and businesses of the Puget Sound Area for over 30 years. We deliver an old fashioned quality of customer service that is hard to find these days. We value your time and investment and do our very best to provide excellent quality. We have the highest technology in the carpet cleaning industry; offering top of the line products and equipment. Our employees are all background checked, and most have been with our company for many years, so you can be assured that high quality professionals will be coming into your home. We offer a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee...If spots return, so do we, for FREE!

Offers by Rainier Chem-Dry on Angi

10/31/2014

Description of Work
I use Dry Cleaning Simplified on a weekly basis - they are convenient, consistent, have excellent customer service and are priced reasonably.

Category alterations

01/23/2013

They come out with a truck and pick up my dry cleaning then bring it back clean the next day. I think I pay $1.50 per shirt. When I set up an account with them they gave me a bag with their logo. I can get a weekly service where they come by automatically on a certain day of the week to pick up my laundry that I hang outside the door or I can call them if I don't have the regular service and tell ...

Description of Work
I use Dry Cleaning Simplified for dry cleaning and alterations.

Category dry cleaning,alterations

04/11/2011

They deliver to our house and most of our neighborhood uses them. It went great overall. It is picked up and delivered to your house.

Description of Work
I've used Dry Cleaning Simplified once so far and our next pick up is tomorrow.

Category dry cleaning

Dry cleaning & alteration. Leather wedding gown and preservation. Household items, linens, rugs, drapes. Now offering wash and fold service!

Shoe repair