MOON PAINTING SVC & FINISHES

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

Moon Painting Service & Finishes is a premium retail painting service company focused on servicing home and business owners directly. Striving for good relations of friendly service, communication, excellence in preparation, premium products and attention to detail unsupassed...

We are a highly skilled, professional painting company that prides itself in customer satisfaction.

Open availability at this time. Hundreds of happy customers have chosen Kirbyworks for their painting needs. Call 509-551-1060 to find out why.

Mission Statement "Our mission is to provide the highest quality craftsmanship in everything we do!" If you own a residential or commercial property in Richland, WA or the surrounding areas and are looking for a well versed remodeling service provider, turn to The Lucas Firm, Inc. We’re a locally owned company with 20 years of experience so no job can be too hard for us. We manage to beat the competition because we know how to combine our skills and expertise with the best products and state of the art tools and equipment to provide unmatched services. We are licensed and insured for your peace of mind. We provide many services including remodeling, hardwood flooring, room addition, house renovation, painting, drywall repair, flooring installation, popcorn removal, siding installation, carpentry, handyman, wall repair, cabinet installation, trim installation, baseboard installation, and door repair. Before beginning work, we listen to our customers to know their needs and expectations and cater to them. We have great time and project management skills that give us the ability to deliver quickly so you can continue enjoying or benefiting from the use of your property. We offer fair and affordable pricing. Call The Lucas Firm, Inc. in Richland, WA today to inform our experts of your remodeling service needs, to schedule an appointment or consultation with us as well as to find out more about our available services.

02/10/2018

work was done in a timely manner and good cleanup.

Description of Work
ceilings were painted to cover roof leakage.

07/13/2017

They showed up on time and did an excellent job. Jamie contacted us the following day to confirm the work was to our satisfaction. We would hire them again.

Description of Work
We had Moon Painting paint some of the interior of our home.

06/24/2017

I've never seen anyone use so much detail. The painter was very meticulous and wanted to make sure everything went right. He did a great job. He did such a good job, that we're going to use him to paint the inside of the house too.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of home

Category house painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure to serve You, We are very glad you are happy with our work and look forward tro serving you again. James Moon

03/05/2017

He did a very good job, professional and caring, arrived on time everyday. We had good communication, he was very patient to listen to my requirements then gave his own advice. Jamie was very careful about his job sometimes "picky " which I like, he wanted everything perfect. The result turned out beautifully. I would like to hire his team again if I have paint job in the future. Highly recommende...

Description of Work
I hired Jamie and his team to paint the interior ceilings and two accent walls for us.

02/07/2017

They are professional and do a terrific job. My tenants are very complimentary of the work they perform. The price is very affordable. They have even been willing to work with me outside of normal business hours to accommodate our needs. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I have hired them several times to do painting in my Executive Suites building.

Category interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed], Its always a pleasure to serve you with your painting needs, We will always strive to provide you and your tenants with our best now and maintaining as a goal, Professionalism, Craftsmanship, Communication and Good Attitude. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for years to come. Sincerely James Moon

Interior & Exterior painting, Color and preparation consultation, Wall paper removal, Popcorn ceiling removal, retexturing