Peet Plumbing

Wenatchee, WA 98801

TBD...

09/05/2016

CHRIS L.

I got bids from three local companies, and I went with Peet's for their lower bid. They were responsive, and their guy was able to get to our problem pretty quickly. I learned a pointer or two along the way, and I believe he did a very good job. We used them on two separate calls. Communication with Peet's was okay - getting through sometimes took persistence, as with many contractors unfortunately. Their rates were better than the competition, but if you get chatty you may keep them longer which ends up costing more $$.

Description of Work
Install toilet; hook up laundry sink; repair hose bib leak in crawlspace.

08/10/2016

Katherine M.

It was fixed and great advice on using the dishwasher was given and he even fixed another oder problem. It has been great!

Description of Work
Dishwasher, even though not used, had accumulated water and was leaking on the floor.

12/03/2015

Lois T.

Description of Work
Repiping. Great

10/14/2015

Karen H.

04/28/2015

Lowell S.

Very professional and did a great job for me. He didn't have to do anything because I didn't have a leak but he took care of the issue and called the water people.

Description of Work
I thought I had a leak.

04/10/2015

Katherine M.

03/04/2015

ab C.

Description of Work
Replaced garbage disposal. Replaced shut off valve at previous home. Replaced Water Heater. Don't remember prices but they do a great job.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

12/19/2014

John P.

Description of Work
I did not require there services after discussing the problem over the phone. They were very helpful in resolving situation.

08/12/2014

Bob F.

Description of Work
Replaced lower heating element in dishwasher. |

07/24/2013

nikke S.

Contractor was subbed by prime contractor Sparks Construction. Did a professional job of installing above items. Very professional and clean in his workmanship.

Description of Work
Installed shower pan and waste drain. Installed shower valve and assembly.

12/31/2012

Carmen W.

Went well. Had some initial scheduling conflicts, but things worked out just fine.

Description of Work
Turned off water to outside irrigation pipes (crawling under house) and completely re-plum kitchen sink.

11/19/2012

nikke S.

They performed work in a professional manner, price was over bid, mostly because of oversight on the original bid. But they did a good job. Ask them for a bid on Bathroom re-model but evidently they have enough work so will go with another contractor. Not that they didn't do a great job on the re-pipe. After my experience with JRT Landscaping I was starting to wonder about the caliber of the work in the valley.

Description of Work
Whole house re-pipe.

11/12/2012

Karen H.

The gentleman that came out did a great job. He was very courteous, was on-time, got the job done faster than expected, and was very efficent about how he went about the repair which ended up saving me a little money in the end. Thank you Peet Plumbing!

Description of Work
I had an exterior frost-free faucet replaced from one that was old and failing.

06/20/2012

Barbara C.

I was very happy with the work they did. I like to work with local contactors. He did an excellent job and he cleaned up after himself. He had a cancelation and wanted to know if I would like him to come sooner which of course I was thrilled with. He called me the night before. I really liked the fact that he kept me in mind. I was very pleased with him.

Description of Work
I used Peet Plumbing to put in a new valve and repaired my washer.

Gold Seal Plumbing

At Gold Seal Plumbing, our mission is to provide the best service to all of our clients, every day, on every job. Gold Seal is a local, family-owned company that has served customers since 1967, and we believe that providing value to our plumbing customers requires honesty and a fair price. From 24-hour emergency drain services, to tankless water heater installation, we handle any plumbing job. For the best plumbing service, call Gold Seal Plumbing. We offer complete plumbing service and repair including: • Residential & Commercial Plumbing • Mobile Home Plumbing and Pipe Repair & Replacement • Slab leaks • Water & gas re-piping • Drain cleaning • Pipe cleaning • Sewer cleaning • Gas & electric water heater repairs • Gas & electric water heater replacements • Garbage disposals • Hydro-jetting • Tubs, sinks, & toilets • Faucets & water filters • Gas and Electric Water Heaters • Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation • Clogged Drains • Drain Installation • Pipe repair for broken, cracked, leaking & frozen pipes • Fixture Replacements • Backflow Services. Gold Seal Plumbing has been voted best plumber in Spokane since 2009, because we have had decades of experience in installing tankless water heaters, clearing clogged pipes, detecting leaking pipes, and a plethora of other local plumbing repairs. Because Gold Seal Plumbing is the largest plumbing company in Spokane, we are able to provide affordable plumbing services 24-hours a day. Whether you are looking for toilet plumbing repairs, commercial plumbers, or a quick faucet repair, Gold Seal Plumbing is just a call away. If your residential or commercial job is large or small, call Gold Seal Plumbing today. We’re on our way!

Carlisle Classic Homes

Carlisle Classic Homes has been in business since 2002, serving the greater Seattle area. CCH specializes in remodeling and new construction by building quality healthy homes with flexible designs and a conscience toward building green. It is our highest priority to build and maintain lasting relationships with our clients by providing them with a product that they will love. We work on all phases of construction and architectural styles from craftsman to contemporary, ramblers to midcentury modern, and we are fully versed in using the latest building techniques and materials. We also provide energy efficiency auditing and estimates to help us establish how we can best serve you.

SBS Home Services

General Remodeling Contractor - @ SBS Home Services we take pride in the work we do and it shows. We can take care of all your home improvement needs from small projects to whole home remodels.

Yes; Ask for details
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential and commercial plumbing, water heater installations, sewer, drain cleaning, sewer camera documentation, kitchen-bath remodeling, hydronic heating, all season weatherizing, pipe locating & sewer jetting.