Arctic Refrigeration & Heating Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2009

HVAC Sales and Service....

07/31/2015

We loved this guy (Kyle?) and felt he really wanted to help us save money in the future. He was helpful, instructive, and caring.

Description of Work
Poured in coolant to a sluggish system. Gave tips on how to keep everything running smoothly.

04/16/2015

01/12/2015

Arrive on time and very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
We've used Arctic Refrigeration numerous times for our vacation rental properties. They are consistently fair, friendly and easy to work with.

03/28/2014

Got there fast and completed job quickly.

12/08/2013

Arctic gave me a quote to replace my A/C condenser but it contained no detail as to what was included in the quote. I called them and asked for a more detailed quote and the man I talked to in essence said that he was swamped and didn't have time to prepare such a quote. End of story. He never did send me the quote so I went elsewhere for my repairs.

Description of Work
I used ARCTIC REFRIGERATION AND HEATING INC

08/26/2013

Tech showed up on time, diagnosed non working A/C problem within 5 minutes. Repaired and inspected the whole system, Suggested i clean outside unit for better cooling. Tech was very professional, Quick and knowledgeable. A/C works better than it has in years. The only issue i had was i was charged for 1.5 hrs labor, tech was there 45 min. Gladly paid for the 1.5 hours for same day service.

Description of Work
Diagnosed non working A/C problem

07/10/2013

When I called they were very prompt in getting me scheduled at a specific time. Not a window of time. The service person arrived promptly, got to work, narrowed down the problem and was finished in about 20 minutes. They have always been very prompt and efficient which I greatly appreciate. I don't have the luxury of time to be waiting for someone in a window of time.

Description of Work
My fan and heat pump were not working. It was a bad wire in the wiring from the heat pump to the controller. He narrowed down which was the bad wire and rewired using a surplus wire in the bundle.

11/11/2011

Received what I thought was a good estimate. I decided to use another provider.

Description of Work
Received what I thought was a good estimate. I decided to use another provider whose products I thought more closely met my perceived needs for a heat pump, air handler, strip heating, and air filtration.

01/19/2011

The technician arrived exactly at the scheduled time. This is very important to me because I am on a very tight schedule. The problem was identified with in 5 minutes. The part was ordered but was on back-order so that it took a couple of weeks before the replacement of the compressor occurred. Again, the technician performing the work was very prompt and effective in getting the work done. The part was under warranty, but the labor is chargeable

Description of Work
Replacement of the compressor on a heat pump

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your positive feedback on Angie's List. We appreciate your business.

12/15/2009

They are the heating and refrigeration company I normally use. He is very good. I am still using him. He is very responsive. He is very fair on his price. He completes the job. I think he is very good.

Description of Work
Arctic Refrigeration & Heating Inc did some work for us sometime in December.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air quality, heating system, air conditioning & heat pump.