Allied Plumbing And Pumps

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2013

Family owned and operating since 2009, Allied Plumbing & Pumps is a full service plumbing company serving North-Central Washington. We are here for you when you are in need of a professional, trusting technician to repair any issue your home may encounter. We are a local family who believes with honesty, integrity, respect and expertise we can make every new customer a life long customer. We are conveniently open and fully staffed, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us today to hear about our first time customer specials!...

Chelan County Septic

Chelan County Septic

Emergency Septic Tank & System Services Residential Septic Tank Pumping Commercial Septic Tank Pumping Licensed Septic Tank Inspections OSS Property Transfer Septic Inspection Find & Repair Septic Tanks Cleaning & Maintenance for Septic Systems New Septic System Installations Drain Field Repairs for Septic Systems On-site System Maintainers (OSM) Flexible Scheduling, Including Weekends

05/17/2017

Except for the time constraints, which were beyond Allied's control, everything went well. And for the amount of time they spent clearing the obstruction, the price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Last winter, the sewage pipe leading to our drainage field became blocked. It was 50ft in length and we had no idea where the blockage was. Allied came out and gave very good advice on how to manage the problem while they figured out where the blockage was (which required specialized equipment), so we had to wait for that equipment to become available. The entire valley was having similar problems with their drainage pipes. Allied determined that the pipe had frozen and would have to use a blast water system to unblock. Again, we had to wait for that equipment to become available - another week. Once in place, it took 3 days for them to blast through the obstruction which was about 10ft in length.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

08/22/2016

Allied Plumbing (formerly O'neil Plumbing in Moses Lake area) is one of the best plumbing services my company has ever used. Allied was able to schedule a job on short notice, showed up on time, did a thorough job and charged a fair price. What else can you ask for from a plumbing company! Well, how about a follow up call from the owner/manager, Ron Smiley, insuring the job was done to satisfactio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
De-winterization

06/16/2015

The installation went OK but after they left we waited  the 2 hours to let it heat up and it did not seem to produce consistently hot water. Called back and they  had the tech call us back. He said he did not replace the valves. He came out the next day to corrected this.It now seems to work OK but not as good as the old one. I think I will try turning the tank up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 80 gallon electric water heater because our old one was leaking & replaced tub spouts

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

05/19/2015

I was very happy with the service.  The technician told me about the different options and possible solutions, so I was able to make informed choices.  They also were very careful to keep the floor and work area clean.  I immediately referred them to my neighbor who scheduled them to work on his water heater!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired the toilet that was not working (replaced the inside moving parts), replaced a faucet that was leaking and corroded, and converted the garbage disposal to an air switch.

CATEGORY plumbing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your kind review! We appreciate your referral and enjoyed working with you! Thanks again!

03/28/2015

I was so grateful to find this outfit.  Ron responded right away.  He followed up excactly as he said and someone always answers the phone!  They are all  curteous, professional and sincere. According to my search there are oly 2 people locally who perform this service.  I had previosly contacted the other outfit and after weeks of 'we'll get right back to you", pitiful excuses and frustration, I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ron provided a top notch radiant floor heating plan for us.  It was required by the Building Department.  There are not many in our area who provide this service.

CATEGORY plumbing

Emergency Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Hydrojetting, Burst Pipe Repair, Water Leak Detection, Gas Line Repair & Installation, Boiler Installation & Repair, Sewer Line Repair, Trenchless Sewer Line Repair, Repiping, Garbage Disposals, Faucets, Fixtures & Sinks, Showers & Tubs, Bathroom Remodeling, Toilet Repair & Installation, Backflow Testing & Certification, Sump Pumps, Septic Tank Plumbing, Slab Leak Repair, Water Softeners, Water Filtration System, Commercial Plumbing, Tankless Water Heater

50.00