After Hours Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2012

4.3

Our specialties are service and remodels. Our office hours are 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, however because we have 5 trucks on the road we are able to offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services including all holidays. Come see our showroom by appointment!...

09/18/2017

Works fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced internal parts

05/29/2014

They did a good job in and out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used After Hours Plumbing & Heating Inc. and they are really good. They move some plumbing for me.

CATEGORY plumbing

Dear [removed member name], I just set up my profile on Angie's List so I apologize for not thanking you sooner! After Hours Plumbing & Heating, Inc.

02/26/2014

They charged 30 percent more then quoted. It took two trips and they charged for both travel times. The owner was unreasonable .

06/16/2013

The repair person arrived on time. Identified the issue, explained how they would fix it and how to prevent it from happening again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump not working due to clogged drain

CATEGORY plumbing

Dear [member name removed], Thank you for your review. Glad to be of service. After Hours Plumbing & Heating, Inc.

02/12/2013

My Daughter recently moved here to Wenatchee from Seattle to take a new job. The home that we own that she was moving into is about 60 years or so old. Something we had held onto for one of and quot;the kidsand quot; so to speak. When the new job opening came up sooner than later, we no longer had a year or so to get things ready, and the whole project got put into high gear, and in the middle of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Electric Water Heater, Double Laundry Tub, provided hookup for new Dishwasher. Made necessary plumbing changes for the items in a residence about 60 years old. Also removed old out-dated units.

CATEGORY plumbing

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you!!! Our guys are the best! I'm glad they served you well! After Hours Plumbing & Heating, Inc.

Commercial and residential plumbing including: Water softener sales and installation; Water heater sales, installation and repair; radiant heat; gas lines; fixture sales installation and repairs; valves; Drain cleaning and camera; etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available