A-1 Plumbing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2013

1104 N 12th Ave

Walla Walla, WA 99362

At A-1 Plumbing, we drive around the Walla Walla valley in a Warehouse on Wheels so that we have what we need to fix your problem fast, right, and forever! A-1 Plumbing also satisfies your need for a plumber who shows up on time, listens to you so we can properly diagnose your plumbing troubles, and clean up as we work so we leave your home cleaner than when we entered it. So when we say, "We stock satisfaction," we mean it. Your plumbing problems are fixed when we're on the job, saving you time, trouble, and money. Additional contact name: Paul Tate. ...

02/26/2021

Carrie A.

Chris and Eric showed up bright and early to repair our waterheater. Ended up replacing it in record time. These guys were friendly and professional, leaving the area neat and clean before leaving. Thanks A-1 Plumbing!!!

Description of Work
Waterheater

Category water heater repair

Your welcome. Glad we could help out. May God bless you and keep you

11/05/2020

Natalie M.

They gave us a great deal, communication was good, professional, showed up on time and excellent service.

Description of Work
They replaced the drain pipe line and did a household plumbing repairs.

Category plumbing

Thanks for your encouraging words, in crazy times they mean a lot. May God bless you and keep you.

11/05/2020

Richard V.

They did a good job.

Description of Work
They did a household plumbing repairs.

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking time to encourage us with your kind words. May God bless you and keep you.

10/23/2020

susan E.

The appointment day was sooner than I expected; on the appointment day, they called to request my availability sooner than the scheduled time, which was most welcome; they arrived on time; were friendly and knowledgeable; quickly assessed and fixed the problem, which was far simpler than I had expected. I have had repairmen do the very least they deemed acceptable in order to get in and out quickly. I don't call for return service from them. Chris and Stephan were a pleasure to have come to my home and leave with my concerns fully relieved. They are definitely my go-to plumbers from now on!

Description of Work
Check for cause of water leak after outside water valve closed

Category plumbing

Thanks for your time and encouragement we really appreciate it. Have a blessed week.

05/21/2020

Edward T.

Chris and Phillip did excellent work. Arrived on time. Quickly identified the location of the problem and repaired it. They were very careful to leave the site clean and restored to what it was before they started. Price was very reasonable and lower than we feared the cost would be.

Description of Work
Main water line pipe repair

Category plumbing

Thanks so much for your kind words. We agree Chris and Philip are great! So glad we could help. May God Bless and Keep You.

05/01/2020

Crystal F.

Riley called to say he could come earlier than I was told. He was very knowledgable, professional, friendly, and listened to my concerns. He even made sure the wires were not exposed like the original installation had been. A-1 will be the only plumbing company I'll be calling as long as I continue to receive the same high quality, professionalism, and friendliness I experienced today!

Description of Work
Installation and removal garbage disposal

Category plumbing

Thanks for the encouragement. In a time like this it is extra special. May God Bless and Keep You.

01/29/2020

ADAM W.

Went perfectly. Semi convoluted drainage system, but they were able to cleanout all the way to street. Very professional. Riley & Steven did a great job. Very competitive pricing ... well worth the rate.

Description of Work
clear drains

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are blessed to have Riley and Stephen on the team here. May God Bless and Keep You

09/13/2017

Richard D.

Plumber arrived when promised and did the work in a very professional manner. There was a confusion about whether that visit was to quote for or do the work. They arrived to do the work, I understood their phone representative that they would quote first. We did ask for a quote before beginning to do the work. After hearing a quote of nearly $500 to install the faucet, we declined. Faucet installed for less than $100. later. We hesitated to install the toilet for $650 (including a new toilet), but that was an urgent situation and they were there. I am happy with the quality of the work done, but believe that the prices quoted were very high. I would hire again only if I could find no others to do an urgent task.

Description of Work
Toilet install and lavatory faucet replacement.

Category plumbing

Thanks for your feedback, we are not always the cheapest in town. We are honored to serve you. Hopefully the quality of the product and the install will outlast the price shock, as the saying goes. If we could pay the costs of being in business, and do the work for less we would certainly do the work for less money. May God Bless and Keep You

07/22/2017

Tina B.

Chris called when he was on his way over, showed up right on time and was professional and friendly. He walked me through each step he was recommending and told me the cost of each part of the job. I was thrilled that the cost was much less than an original quote!

Description of Work
They performed a home inspection and replaced an outdoor faucet.

We are honored to serve. May God Bless and Keep You

06/18/2017

Nancy J.

Description of Work
Clear information was provided. Plumbers were clean and professional.

Category plumbing

Thanks so much for your review. It means so much to us to hear how we are doing. May God Bless and Keep You.

05/27/2017

Russ C.

I could not ask for a more pleasant and professional company to do this work. All installers were courteous and respectful. They were prompt and aware of their surroundings, keeping thing clean and neat.

Description of Work
We used A-1 Plumbing for two projects in the last 6 months. One was toilet installations and the other was a sink and facet installation.

Category plumbing

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SPENDING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO LET US KNOW HOW WE ARE DOING. THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE YOU. MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU

11/07/2016

Jan T.

Technicians were very helpful and went beyound the call of duty

Description of Work
routine maintenance

Category plumbing

YOU ARE A BLESSING TO US. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME. MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU

08/24/2016

Richard D.

Very prompt, professional and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I used A-1 Plumbing for plumbing.

Category plumbing

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT TO LET US KNOW HOW WE DID. IT IS AMAZING TO HAVE THE HONOR AND PRIVILEGE TO SERVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU

06/22/2016

Kathlene G.

Description of Work
He came right away on a holiday weekend and unclogged the kitchen sink.

Category plumbing

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE TIME YOU TOOK OUT OF YOUR DAY TO LET US KNOW HOW WE DID. WE ARE THANKFUL FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE PEOPLE EVERY DAY. MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU

04/27/2016

Ron M.

Category plumbing

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE FEEDBACK, WE WILL WORK HARDER ON THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY TO GET AN A PLUS RATING. MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU

01/08/2016

Johanna M.

They charge a flat rate fee no matter what job they do or if you change locations that had less labor and materials. For this job it took two hours of labor with two guys and $50 worth of material. Owner who installed the hoses outright lied saying materials costed $250 but when I priced it out later it was $50. He also lied and said that the new location had less labor but more parts. He also charged us $10 extra for old two 2 by 4s to mount washer hose hook ups. They charged $860 for a $340-400 job. Don't use them. Find a plumber that will charge for actual labor and parts. Only positive was that they were quick and used shoe covers.

Description of Work
Connected hosing to existing pipe for washing machine in unfinished basement. No walls had to be removed.

Category plumbing

As the owner Jeff Knowles who is spoken of in the review and the one who did the install I would like to clarify a few things. The flat rate pricing referred to was an estimate given for the work on 12-7-15 in the amount of 850.00. It was approved and scheduled by [Member Name Removed] on 12-15-15 for the work to be completed on the 21st. The lie that is mentioned is in regard to the material cost, our total material cost on the job was in fact 250.00 After the work was completed her significant other [Removed Name] spoke with Kevin at Home Depot in College Place, WA who used to work in plumbing, has a journeyman plumbing card and now does some side work on the weekends I am told. We then received a call that they were unhappy with the price and felt they had been overcharged. While on the phone with [Member Name Removed] I figured the job materials and labor based on T and M Rates and confirmed that the job would have cost 865.00 total instead of the cost of 850.00 estimate price minus the 5% discount for the coupon they used on the work that was done. The total they paid to A-1 Plumbing for the work was 807.00, I asked if they were happy with the finished product, she said yes but would like for us to return and make the final connection to the washer, as it was now onsite and they were unsure how to complete it, (the washer was not onsite when the work was completed). We then returned for no additional charge and made the final connection but could not test the unit because the electric plug had not been installed yet by an electrician. Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the feedback. May GOD bless and keep you

08/18/2015

Steven W.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to encourage us in our work. It is easy to wonder sometimes, are we doing a good job, are we helping people? It means so much to just hear a few encouraging words. May GOD bless and keep you.

04/28/2015

Debbie R.

Called them up, they came out the next day. Service was good!

Description of Work
Replaced exterior hose bibs and repaired water faucet leak by washer.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your time and effort to let us know how we are doing. May GOD bless and keep you.

12/18/2014

Kay B.

Description of Work
hooked up dish washer, hot water dispenser in sink, and washing machine in laundry room. Quick Response, very impressed. Will use them again when I replace toilets and other plumbing requirements.

Category plumbing

What an honor to serve people like you! May God bless and keep you.

09/18/2014

Grace B.

My wife Grace and I own a professional cleaning service in Walla Walla, WA. We worked a first time overhaul cleaning for a new client yesterday, 9/17/14. After completing our project, we were contacted by the homeowner that when she went to turn on their kitchen sink faucet, it appeared that the side sprayer was "stuck on" and she could not get it to turn off. This also caused the sink faucet to not work properly. We went back over to our client's house to see if we could identify the problem. We really had no idea of what was going on or what could have caused this problem. We wanted to get the problem fixed just as soon as possible for our client. I sent an email after we left and received a message back within the hour. We were notified that the issue was forwarded to their service department and that they were beginning to book out jobs for next Monday. Early this morning I received a phone call from Jeff Knowles with A-1 Plumbing and Emergency Rooter. He offered to contact our client directly and see if he could offer any assistance over the phone--and if not, fit our client into his route today. A few hours later I received an email from our client who notified me that Jeff had just stopped by and fixed the plumbing problem. She was very happy- and impressed. We are also grateful for the quick response, great work, communication, and customer service that A-1 Plumbing provided our business- especially our client. We will certainly continue to use A-1 Plumbing for all of our future needs both professionally and privately. Thanks guys! -Kevin & Grace Reynolds owners of Handmaid Cleaning | Walla Walla Maids

Description of Work
Kitchen sink faucet would not turn on. Side sprayer would turn on only and was stuck on. Could not get it to stop spraying.

Category plumbing

Thanks for giving us the opportunity. May God bless and keep you.

08/07/2014

Marcia W.

Due to the plumber's recommendation, we ordered non-clog toilets. Service was excellent when they delivered and installed them.

Description of Work
Toilet was unplugged. This was on a holiday so we paid more than the regular service charge.

Category plumbing

Thank you for spending YOUR time to let us know how we did. May God bless and keep you.

04/14/2014

Evan H.

Drain cleaning went well - technician was quick and efficient. I was offered their 'membership' when I made my appointment, which gave a discount on the price, seemed like it was worth it as I was already planning to have work done by them.

Description of Work
Cleaned drains in bathroom.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We start each day with the vision to help as many people as we can, and when someone goes out of their way to share the good word we are truly honored. May God bless and keep you

09/24/2013

Michael M.

They are reasonably priced and have done great work. They provide a time frame for their visit and they have been on time every time.

Description of Work
They repaired a problem with the hot water heater. We have used them two other times for repairing some leaks and changing under the sink plumbing.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing, A-1 Plumbing is honored to be your plumber of choice. It means the world to us. May GOD bless you and keep you.