BEYDLER CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2010

A lifetime worth of construction experience, over 20 years in Spokane, WA. A keen eye for detail free estimates pride in workmanship. 90% of work done personally by owner...

TransBlue Spokane

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

R&E Construction

Sole proprietor with over 22 years experience. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Thomas Contracting Services, LLC

Thomas Contracting Services was founded in 2018 by Matthew Thomas, an experienced and devout professional with a contracting background for nearly 30 years. Only the most exceptional improvements are provided for clients in and around the Inland Northwest; specializing in a wide variety of construction services for businesses and homes. We take pride in our diligent, honest and most importantly, passionate team members that take a bold, hands-on approach to the services we provide. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. When you hire our services, you can count on us for exceptional results. Get in touch today, and discover the advantage of working with Thomas Contracting Services.

10/11/2011

Sheena H.

Great, I will use his services again.

Description of Work
He came out, gave me an estimate. He returned in about a half a hour and did the job. He sealed around the outside of my chimney, it had been leaking,sealed a couple of cracks in my dry wall in the ceiling. I have ceilings that are 11 1/2 feet tall. He was very helpful.

Category drywall,remodeling

03/16/2011

Larry K.

The work he did, from installing the dry-wall to the final finish coat went smoothly, neatly and in the most professionally competent manner. Overall; excellent in every detail.

Description of Work
I hired a contractor to do some remodeling. He did an excellent job, but brought in another contractor, Beydler Construction, to do the dry wall installation, taping and finishing. He felt that Ron Beydler was more professionally competent to do that work. I am glad he did. Ron Beydler and his helper did an outstanding job. I've been around a long time and I have yet to see anyone do a better job. His work was meticulous, he was prompt and proceeded with the job as fast as the wet taping job would allow. What he did was beyond my highest expectations. He knows what to do, precisely how to do it and then he does it. He doesn't cut corners to save a little time. Each step had to be right before he proceeded to the next step. He is the best than anyone could ask for. What more can I say. I would absolutely have him do additional construction work for me and I would highly recommend him to my family, best friends or anyone else.

Category drywall,remodeling

BEYDLER CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2010

821 S BANNEN RD

Veradale, WA 99037

Windows, siding, decks, bath remodels, kitchen remodels, and basement remodels & finishing