American West Roofing

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2010

American West Roofing is a locally owned and managed company providing all kinds of roofing services in and around Spokane and the Inland Northwest. As the owner and one of the best Spokane roofers, Travis Chapman established the company in 1996 to provide specialized services in roof cleaning and roof leak repairs on any kind of roof with any roofing material. Over twenty years of providing service in and around Spokane, Washington, has earned us a reputation as the best and most reliable roofing company amongst the roofing contractors in Spokane. The quality of our service has ensured that most of our customers are repeat customers who have helped our business grow through recommendations and outstanding reviews. The trust our customers place in us is a driving force that motivates us to maintain our high quality standards. In repairing and cleaning roofs, we use products that are safe for the environment and the occupants of the building. Relying on our expertise and experience, we have repaired or restored roofs that range in age from a few years to over a hundred years old. HOME ABOUT US SERVICES CONTACT Our customers get our fullest attention from the time of estimating the cost of the repair or renovation job right through to completion. Travis personally works on and supervises all work sites. We provide services to both residential and commercial customers. Our clients include home owners, property managers, ​and realtors. Additional fax - (509) 921-5899, Additional DBA - American West Rain Gutters....

Covington Painting and Remodel, LLC

Professional paint job at a neighborly price! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Professional Touch Painting

Professional Touch Painting is small individually owned and operated company that takes pride in every project. Call today for a free estimate! Fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Better Business Bureau - Accredited business.

Offers by Professional Touch Painting on Angi
Paint Wise Painting

We specialize in exterior and interior painting. We take pride in the prep as it the most over looked aspect of a painting project. I have over 22 years in the painting trade and have been in business for myself since 2003. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We are owner-operated and take pride in not being a franchise. Keeping your money local.

Offers by Paint Wise Painting on Angi

07/14/2017

Travis came exactly when he said he would and did a very thorough and careful job. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Category roof cleaning

07/05/2017

He may not be the cheapest but he ALWAYS returns calls promptly (once he was on vacation yet called!) is dependable, punctual, does excellent work, guarantees his work, And remembers me as a client. A keeper! Price I've quoted is general memory of 2 jobs. Date is a guess.

Description of Work
This is actually an update from my review in 2014. Travis has been out 3 times since we purchased the house in 2012. Skylight leak, roof leak, and cleaning growth off cement tile roof and sealing.

Category roofing,skylights,roof cleaning

05/17/2017

It went perfectly and looked great!

Description of Work
The roof needed cleaning and certification prior to selling.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

09/29/2016

Professional well done job. Roof and gutters look great. Definitely would hire again.

Description of Work
Removed moss from roof and cleaned gutters

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

04/27/2016

Travis Chapman the owner of the company came out to inspect roof leak that my husband had found while in the attic. My husband had already investigated and determined where he thought the leak was coming from. Travis did not go in the attic to see where the leak showed up. He went on the roof and made some repairs to the flashing in the cricket and presented us with a bill of $516.33. The next wee...

Description of Work
Roof Repair for leak

10/31/2015

During a heavy rain, we had a steady drip of water coming through the corner of the decorative ceiling drywall. I was very worried that this would end up being an expensive repair. A friend gave me a glowing recommendation for Travis so I gave him a call. I usually get a few quotes but I was so impressed by his efficiency and the quote seemed so reasonable that I didn't bother calling anyone else. He showed up on time, fixed the problem in short order and stuck to the quote. That was nearly 9 months ago, we have had several heavy rains since then and the leak has not come back. He gave me a 2 year guarantee and sent a lovely thank you card with his own artwork!

Description of Work
Repaired roof around chimney

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer","chimney repair contractor

10/14/2015

Travis was great. He was prompt and courteous but most importantly, he fixed the skylight. The price was reasonable and he guarantees his work. We were very impressed. We will definitely call him again if we need roof/skylight repair.

Description of Work
We had a leaky skylight which needed repair. We called Travis based on recommendations from Angie's List.

Category roofer","skylight installer

05/01/2015

I felt the price was right for the job needing to be done. Travis was on time for the quote and on time for the actual work. That is huge for me. I will use him for the preventative follow-up in the future.

Description of Work
He cleaned the moss off my house and garage roofs then applied a treatment to help prevent the moss from returning. I have steep pitches and there was a lot of moss but Travis did a great job. He cleaned up the debris very well too.

04/26/2015

Travis did a thorough job on the roof and clean up.

Description of Work
Removed moss and leaf build up for roof

07/19/2014

Provided the address to the house, along with a verbal outline of what needed to be done. Travis provided quote of $275 and we accepted that and he was to do the work on Friday, 7/18. Called on Thursday, 7/17, and said that he could not be there until Saturday. That still worked with our deadline as pressure washing of house was scheduled to start on Monday, 7/21. Received a call at 1p on Saturday, 7/19, saying that he'd quoted the wrong house, and the price would be $500. Also said he didn't bring the right ladders and equipment. While I understand that errors happen, there was no consideration given at all to negotiate that price due to the inconvenience his error caused. Frustrated with the ripple effect that this has on our schedule and time wasted, as we try to ready the house for market.

Description of Work
I'd initially submitted an online lead form on 7/13 and didn't hear back. I called on Tuesday, 7/15 and arranged with provider to quote roof and gutter cleaning on our rental property (house/garage) in Spokane (we are in Seattle). Provided address, with clear outline of what needed to be done. Because we had other items that needed to be done on the house (window cleaning, landscaping, pressure washing house), we had an order in which we needed these things accomplished, along with deadlines.

Category roofer

Roofing, Leak Repairs, Roof Cleaning And Treating, Moss Removal, Cedar Shake, Wind Damage , Flat Roofs, Pressure Washing, Tile Repairs, Chimney Flashing Repairs, Snow/ Ice Dam Removal & Heat Cords

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available