Due to an abnormal amount of spam you have to call to schedule. We do not use this platform.

Please call for more details.

BP Plumbing & Construction Svcs

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2013

24832 NE 53rd St 15715 NE Beech St ,

Vancover, WA 98682

Company specializing in repipes and water main replacement. PLEASE CALL US TO SCHEDULE AN ESTIMATE 360-241-1199 or 888-909-5997 . We do not use this platform to communicate. We take pride in the materials we use in the warranty we offer. Outstanding track record of quality w/ affordable rates.

11/10/2017

Leigh C.

Plumber Brandon was always on time, worked very hard, is extremely knowledgeable about plumbing and products and has high standards for himself and the quality of his work. For example, he was able to solve a couple of tricky access challenges in ways that required minimal opening of walls, and he corrected the faulty installation of a utility sink unit formally installed by someone else. Brandon is also an easy and personable presence to be around and happy to explain what he's doing and why. Highest recommendation.

Description of Work
New exterior water line and interior re-piping of entire 1942 era house.

03/27/2017

Patti R.

Brandon was extremely responsive and very friendly. His pride in his company and his profession was evident in every aspect of his work

Description of Work
I needed to have all of the galvanized pipe removed and replaced from my home.

03/08/2017

Solomon M.

He not only replaced my water heater; informing me every step of the way why my water heater wasn't working as well as how to make sure my new water heater lasts, he also fixed an issue that I was having with my kitchen at no charge. He went above and beyond to make sure that I would have no further issues with my sink as well. Awesome worker and an awesome person!

Description of Work
I had called to have my water heater replaced

02/06/2015

Ada C.

Not sure I want to write this review, because then I'll have to share. Due to the quality of their work these gentlemen are popular! Brandon did a complete remodel of my bathroom minus the floor, which he sealed for me. The bathroom did not originally have a shower. He installed the shower, new 36" soaking tub, tile surround and granite counter top. The counter top was his wonderful suggestion, so pretty. All new fixtures except the toilet, which he did some necessary structural updates on. He installed a hardwired towel warmer, new cool, exhaust fan, removed the ugly medicine cabinet and sheet rocked the wall so I could install a nice mirror. Installed a new light fixture, twice because the first one I picked was too much for the space. Insulated, insulated, insulated. My bathroom is warm! Brandon goes above and beyond for his customer. When there was an issue with my counter top and the marble company had to recut it, delaying the install, he was there bright and early Christmas Eve to install it so I wouldn't be without a counter. He even offered me transportation when he found out I had had car trouble on my way home from work. He works tirelessly for his customers, balancing their scheduling needs. I swear he never stops. He offers up his knowledge and advice to help you decide what You want, not what he thinks you should want. He guides you to select products that will stand the test of time and look beautiful as well. When he overheard me for 3 days in a row arguing with the insurance company over my son's prescription, he switched gears to make sure my tub was usable for the weekend, even coming back on Saturday to make the happen when there was a glitch with the drain preventing that on Friday. When I texted him on a sunday( after my job was complete) and asked for a roofer recommendation, Brandon responded with the information and even contacted them resulting in an immediate phone call from the roofer. What a relief My house is 1949 and has the expected old house issues, plus a few caused by previous unskilled updates. My remodel occurred over the holidays so it took a little longer but Brandon made this as painless as possible, communicating daily. I believe his rates are fair and clear. He explains any added cost as they occur and the reasons for them. As a single, female homeowner I appreciated this and never felt patted on the head. If you have ever had a salesman or service provider do this, then you understand what I mean. Brandon and his crew will be doing future improvements on my home. Next up repipe. Trust me call them first. Price is sooo much better. Now if only I can find a pot of gold for my dream kitchen

Description of Work
complete bathroom remodel

Category plumbing, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling

[member name removed] thank you very much for the specific kind, detailed words! BP and me and the crew thank you! See you soon!!

09/09/2014

Tracy A S.

I contacted them, but they never responded to me.

Category plumbing

Sorry to hear that. During that time frame the whole shop was in Ixtapa mexico w/ our affiliate company All American Plumbing inc.for two weeks. There was away messages on all voicemails/vacation emails and away messages. Maybe we will be around for your next project. Have a good day....Btw we don’t have you as a client . Marshall - owner and phone personnel

02/11/2014

Donna G.

Went above and beyond. Would use his services again in a heart beat. Coming back from a trip in Portland @ 7:30 pm and working on the well in the dark and ice and wind that we almost always have on this hill, was amazing. Kudos!

Description of Work
Repaired the main water line between the pump and the well. Digging and uncovering the well pump head from deep show in the heavy winds and icy rain and even coming back and working in the dark on the hill because we didn't have any water in the house. He personally carried 24 bottles of water up to the house in the ice, so we would have something to drink during the storm. Installed a back flow valve for the pump head after thawing the frozen well pump.

Category remodeling

Appreciated these wonderful words thank you!!

01/16/2014

Ron & Carol B.

He came when he said he would. He didn't have the part but it was not an emergency and he returned a few days later to complete the job. Very professional. We would use again.

Description of Work
Repaired a broken water line

09/09/2013

Calvin M.

P B Plumbing was good. I looked them up, made a phone call, they were available the next morning so we went with them. They came out and did a good job. I think the price was good and they just charged me for the service call. I've only used them one time. We like the fact that they were here when they said they were going to be here and they were a little unorganized but he did take a little longer because a couple of his saws didn't work and it took him a little longer but he just charged us the minimum, 30-minute service call because he could have fixed it in 30 minutes or less but a couple of his reciprocating saw, the battery was dead. The guy that came out was very friendly and liked to work and took care of it. I's call them again if I have another plumbing problem.

Description of Work
We had a little leak on the hot water tank circulating pipe which was right by the motor. They did a service call. There was a little pin-hole in it and they came out and fixed that.

06/07/2012

Kathy L.

I recommend him highly. He was very efficient, professional, nice, easy to work with and very reasonable. I can tell that we knew what he was doing.

Description of Work
P B Plumbing came and redid all our piping, was in and out of here within a week. The pipe blew on the day before so we called him as an emergency and he came out even though he wasn't booked and he didn't charge us extra. He replaced my faucet into the shower and put a really nice chrome on it. He replaced the pressure regulator on the main outside.

Superior Roof,Gutter and Window Cleaning LLC

Superior Roof and Gutter does all the jobs you don’t want to do! We clean Roofs,Gutters,Windows and more!!! We are family owned and female owned. We’ve been cleaning gutters and removing moss for over a decade and take pride in our work and provide the best work with integrity. We treat your needs as if they were our own. The Superior Way!!!!

All Seasons Cleaning Services LLC

All Seasons Cleaning Services specializes in ALL of your exterior cleaning services from your home ranging from Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Roof Cleaning, Pressure Wash, Landscaping, Lawn and yard work, junk removal, and more. Give us PROFESSIONAL team a call today for a FREE quote, and we'll have your home looking like new in no time! We offer unparalleled customer service and the most competitive pricing in the market. We look forward to serving you!

2022 Super Service Award

All Surface Cleaning Company

All Surface Cleaning is a very affordable Roof, Gutter and Deck Cleaning service. It is our belief that anyone can do cheap work for a cheap price. Others can oversell the amount of work that needs to be performed in order to justify a “high quality” price. Our goal is to provide what we would want ourselves: VALUE – good workmanship and professionalism at a fair price. You owe it to yourself and your home to discover why All Surface Cleaning provides the best gutter, deck and roof cleaning Portland has to offer. We also offer some of the best warranties in the industry on certain services.

Offers Coupon

Check, PayPal Available, Financing

Re-Pipe Specialist. 360-241-1199 Trenchless Water Main Replacement. Natural Gas To LP Install. Sewer Replacement. Granite /Quartz custom installers. Wedi German pan installers

No drain cleaning larger than 3" subs utilized at that point.