BP Plumbing & Construction Svcs

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2013

Due to an abnormal amount of spam you have to call to schedule. We do not use this platform.

Please call for more details.

Company specializing in repipes and water main replacement. PLEASE CALL US TO SCHEDULE AN ESTIMATE 360-241-1199 or 888-909-5997 . We do not use this platform to communicate. We take pride in the materials we use in the warranty we offer. Outstanding track record of quality w/ affordable rates. Check, COD, & PayPal excepted. Our rates stay fair & low by eliminating middle men. We always do it right the first time. Our Granite fabricators & tile installers are the only Subs we use, by working hand in hand with them we bring you quality with out the extra expense. We are also a direct affiliate of All American plumbing Inc. based out of Vancouver Washington...

Ilianis General Construction LLC

We offer quality and affordable general construction services.

AA Window & Gutter Cleaning

*Our work is not restricted by Oregon State's Stay Home order and we are able to maintain all necessary social distancing. We are still available to service your home* AA Window and Gutter Cleaning has been in business for 35 years. We offer roof, gutter, and window cleaning, pressure washing and bird control. You don't need to be home for most services and we are fully licensed and insured. Our mission is to deliver technically effective, consistently reliable, high value services to our clients. Additional emails - brett@aawindowgutter.com. Additional DBA - Quick & Clear Inc. Additional phone numbers - (866) 745-7371, (503) 828-1605, (360) 980-8827.

Offers by AA Window & Gutter Cleaning on Angi
All Surface Cleaning Company

All Surface Cleaning is a very affordable Roof, Gutter and Deck Cleaning service. It is our belief that anyone can do cheap work for a cheap price. Others can oversell the amount of work that needs to be performed in order to justify a “high quality” price. Our goal is to provide what we would want ourselves: VALUE – good workmanship and professionalism at a fair price. You owe it to yourself and your home to discover why All Surface Cleaning provides the best gutter, deck and roof cleaning Portland has to offer. We also offer some of the best warranties in the industry on certain services.

Offers by All Surface Cleaning Company on Angi

11/10/2017

Plumber Brandon was always on time, worked very hard, is extremely knowledgeable about plumbing and products and has high standards for himself and the quality of his work. For example, he was able to solve a couple of tricky access challenges in ways that required minimal opening of walls, and he corrected the faulty installation of a utility sink unit formally installed by someone else. Brandon ...

Description of Work
New exterior water line and interior re-piping of entire 1942 era house.

03/27/2017

Brandon was extremely responsive and very friendly. His pride in his company and his profession was evident in every aspect of his work

Description of Work
I needed to have all of the galvanized pipe removed and replaced from my home.

03/08/2017

He not only replaced my water heater; informing me every step of the way why my water heater wasn't working as well as how to make sure my new water heater lasts, he also fixed an issue that I was having with my kitchen at no charge. He went above and beyond to make sure that I would have no further issues with my sink as well. Awesome worker and an awesome person!

Description of Work
I had called to have my water heater replaced

02/06/2015

Not sure I want to write this review, because then I'll have to share. Due to the quality of their work these gentlemen are popular! Brandon did a complete remodel of my bathroom minus the floor, which he sealed for me. The bathroom did not originally have a shower. He installed the shower, new 36" soaking tub, tile surround and granite counter top. The counter top was his wonderful suggestion, so...

Description of Work
complete bathroom remodel

Category plumbing,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

[member name removed] thank you very much for the specific kind, detailed words! BP and me and the crew thank you! See you soon!!

09/09/2014

I contacted them, but they never responded to me.

Category plumbing

Sorry to hear that. During that time frame the whole shop was in Ixtapa mexico w/ our affiliate company All American Plumbing inc.for two weeks. There was away messages on all voicemails/vacation emails and away messages. Maybe we will be around for your next project. Have a good day....Btw we don’t have you as a client . Marshall - owner and phone personnel

02/11/2014

Went above and beyond. Would use his services again in a heart beat. Coming back from a trip in Portland @ 7:30 pm and working on the well in the dark and ice and wind that we almost always have on this hill, was amazing. Kudos!

Description of Work
Repaired the main water line between the pump and the well. Digging and uncovering the well pump head from deep show in the heavy winds and icy rain and even coming back and working in the dark on the hill because we didn't have any water in the house. He personally carried 24 bottles of water up to the house in the ice, so we would have something to drink during the storm. Installed a back flow valve for the pump head after thawing the frozen well pump.

Category room remodeling

01/16/2014

He came when he said he would. He didn't have the part but it was not an emergency and he returned a few days later to complete the job. Very professional. We would use again.

Description of Work
Repaired a broken water line

09/09/2013

P B Plumbing was good. I looked them up, made a phone call, they were available the next morning so we went with them. They came out and did a good job. I think the price was good and they just charged me for the service call. I've only used them one time. We like the fact that they were here when they said they were going to be here and they were a little unorganized but he did take a little longer because a couple of his saws didn't work and it took him a little longer but he just charged us the minimum, 30-minute service call because he could have fixed it in 30 minutes or less but a couple of his reciprocating saw, the battery was dead. The guy that came out was very friendly and liked to work and took care of it. I's call them again if I have another plumbing problem.

Description of Work
We had a little leak on the hot water tank circulating pipe which was right by the motor. They did a service call. There was a little pin-hole in it and they came out and fixed that.

06/07/2012

I recommend him highly. He was very efficient, professional, nice, easy to work with and very reasonable. I can tell that we knew what he was doing.

Description of Work
P B Plumbing came and redid all our piping, was in and out of here within a week. The pipe blew on the day before so we called him as an emergency and he came out even though he wasn't booked and he didn't charge us extra. He replaced my faucet into the shower and put a really nice chrome on it. He replaced the pressure regulator on the main outside.

Category plumber

Re-Pipe Specialist. 360-241-1199 Trenchless Water Main Replacement. Natural Gas To LP Install. Sewer Replacement. Granite /Quartz custom installers. Wedi German pan installers

No drain cleaning larger than 3" subs utilized at that point.

Check, PayPal Available, Financing