Top Notch Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2005

Local owner-operater with one employee carpet cleaning team serving entire Clark County. For quality insurance James Marsh (the owner) or his employees Justin with 7 year experience will be on every job so you can rest assure we will do our best to get you to become a lifetime customer and not a one time sale. We prides ourselves to give your our commitment to each and every one of our customers, providing unparalleled customer service using the highest-quality van mounted equipment and the very best cleaning agents. James and Justin believes their customers are our greatest asset, and is committed to serving your needs. Go to www.bestvancouvercarpetcleaning.com for more information or an instant online price quote. You can also call or text 360-768-8499....

We are a family owned residential and commercial carpet cleaning business. We believe that carpet cleaning should be affordable for everyone. That is why we make it our goal to match or beat any competitors quotes. Be believe that excellent service doesn’t have to break the bank. Give us a call for your free in person or over the phone via text quote.

We are a family run business that have over 30 years of experience. We specialize in carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning. We take great pride in our work and we are not satisfied until you are satisfied. Hood River clients can reach out at 541-645-4154

Additional emails - fschade@zerorez.com, sgrigg@zerorez.com, Additional website - www.zerorez.com.

08/05/2020

Fantastic. They do an incredible job. I've used Top Notch many times and would never call anyone else. James is a wonderful human being: friendly, fair, and very responsive.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning after tenants moved out

12/25/2019

I have carpet in the kitchen and it really needed cleaning. I wasn't even sure it could be cleaned, but James did a terrific job and the carpet looks brand new. I also had some antiques that need the upholstery cleaned and he said he would be glad to give me the name of someone who does that. He also cleaned an area rug, a recliner and spot cleaned a couch. Everything looks great.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

10/02/2019

This was a great cleaning experience! After working with one of Top Notch's competitors for nearly 10 years, I made the switch to Top Notch. (The competitor got really flaky with unreturned phone calls and missed appointments.) I am so glad I did - James at Top Notch was just that - TOP NOTCH. We needed carpet cleaning for around 4,000 square feet, but the house has multiple stories, a couple of s...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

08/02/2019

Great, they did exactly what I wanted. Would hire again infacat I’m having them come back and do the whole house.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

07/23/2019

I have used Top Notch to clean my carpets for last 10 years. James has always done a fantastic job, is a total professional, and a joy to work with. Today his son Nick handled my carpet cleaning and is absolutely as professional and hard working as his father James. My carpets look like new. I continue to be amazed at their dedication and highly recommend Top Notch for carpet cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Carpet & Furniture Steam Cleaning & Deodorizing