Top Notch Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2005

12607 NE 13th Way

Vancouver, WA 98684

Local owner-operater with one employee carpet cleaning team serving entire Clark County. For quality insurance James Marsh (the owner) or his employees Justin with 7 year experience will be on every job so you can rest assure we will do our best to get you to become a lifetime customer and not a one time sale. We prides ourselves to give your our commitment to each and every one of our customers, providing unparalleled customer service using the highest-quality van mounted equipment and the very best cleaning agents. James and Justin believes their customers are our greatest asset, and is committed to serving your needs. Go to www.bestvancouvercarpetcleaning.com for more information or an instant online price quote. You can also call or text 360-768-8499....

08/05/2020

Ann P.

Fantastic. They do an incredible job. I've used Top Notch many times and would never call anyone else. James is a wonderful human being: friendly, fair, and very responsive.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning after tenants moved out

12/25/2019

JEANNIE B.

I have carpet in the kitchen and it really needed cleaning. I wasn't even sure it could be cleaned, but James did a terrific job and the carpet looks brand new. I also had some antiques that need the upholstery cleaned and he said he would be glad to give me the name of someone who does that. He also cleaned an area rug, a recliner and spot cleaned a couch. Everything looks great.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

10/02/2019

Denise C.

This was a great cleaning experience! After working with one of Top Notch's competitors for nearly 10 years, I made the switch to Top Notch. (The competitor got really flaky with unreturned phone calls and missed appointments.) I am so glad I did - James at Top Notch was just that - TOP NOTCH. We needed carpet cleaning for around 4,000 square feet, but the house has multiple stories, a couple of staircases, and - the big issue - a resident old dog who had a kidney infection. It was a big job! James was prompt in responding to my online request for a quote, and was able to promptly schedule the work for a time that worked well for me. James showed up on time and was extremely knowledgeable about how to clean our area rugs, as well as our general carpet, and he had no trouble at all with the pet stains. The end result was a really refreshed house with pet odors eliminated! We're extremely happy with Top Notch and would absolutely work with them again. Thank you!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

08/02/2019

Pamela M.

Great, they did exactly what I wanted. Would hire again infacat I’m having them come back and do the whole house.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

07/23/2019

Deborah S.

I have used Top Notch to clean my carpets for last 10 years. James has always done a fantastic job, is a total professional, and a joy to work with. Today his son Nick handled my carpet cleaning and is absolutely as professional and hard working as his father James. My carpets look like new. I continue to be amazed at their dedication and highly recommend Top Notch for carpet cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

07/07/2019

Heeja H.

James did excellent job and price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

01/22/2019

Vicki N.

James did an excellent job. Punctual, hardworking, and he did a great job! Will hire him again for our cleaning needs. Highly recommend Top Notch.

Description of Work
whole house carpets cleaned

01/15/2019

Will N.

showed up on time, carpets quite clean, very responsive

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

10/08/2018

Michael M.

Very well as before. James is personable, professional and does excellent work.

Description of Work
Routine carpet cleaning.

09/21/2018

john T.

James was at the door at 0700 smack on. Reviewed work required and promptly got to work. I had a question about a couple of high traffic spots that didn’t seem to be cleaning up well. He explained why and later said that “he” wasn’t satisfied with how things looked and didn’t charge us a penny. That’s how you get repeat customers and referrals. Overall he did a great job👍👍👍

Description of Work
Clean carpet in master and hallway...

AE Cleaning and Janitorial Services LLC

We specialize in commercial cleaning, unit cleaning, and janitorial services. With 7 years of experience in this field and passion to provide excellent services as a new business. As the owner I will be supervising and ensuring quality service at all times.

RC Maintenance & Painting, LLC

We are a local company providing general contracting services to Clark and Cowlitz counties. We offer commercial and residential services including: Painting - Interior, exterior and wood work. Full kitchen and bathroom remodels - Counters, cupboards, islands etc. Flooring - Carpet, LVT, Vinyl, Engineered Wood etc. Wood work - Shiplap, crown molding, chair railing, wainscoting and more! Window replacement Dry rot repair Siding replace and repair We strive to provide excellent service at prices you can afford. Give us a call today! For pictures of our work please visit our website at https://rcmaintenanceandpainting.com/

Offers by RC Maintenance & Painting, LLC on Angi
    DryTime Restoration LLC

We're standing by, 24/7 to take your call! Dial 1-(844)-MY-DRY-HOME (1-844-693-7946). DryTime Restoration LLC is a true one-stop, start-to-finish water damage mitigation and restoration company, serving the greater Portland Metro and Southwest Washington areas. Locally owned and operated, we offer NO OBLIGATION INSPECTIONS, guaranteed 90-minute arrivals, and a full range of services for any type of water, sewage, mold or storm-related loss. Our technicians are certified through the IICRC for Water Damage Restoration and Applied Structural Drying, and are equipped with the most advanced equipment available. Our mission is to provide the utmost in customer service. We work for you, and you alone. Our commitment to you: No cut corners!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal