The Cleaning Authority

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2006

4.4

We are a locally owned and operated office. We follow Green Seal Certified products and practices. Our certified house cleaners clean your home with chemicals that don't contain harmful toxins or carcinogens which can promote health risks for people and pets. In addition, all of our cleaners go through a detailed certification training program....

CleanFreaks.Biz

We specialize in Housecleaning. Please call us today for more information.

Rise & Shine Cleaning Service

Premier residential housecleaning company offering the highest level of customer service and a satisfaction guaranteed signature clean that will exceed your expectations. Our house cleaning staff is professionally trained, bonded, and covered by workers compensation insurance. Our housekeepers share our philosophy of complete customer satisfaction and are motivated by your satisfaction with their work. Rise and Shine Cleaning Service is a locally owned and operated family business servicing the Portland Metropolitan and southwest Washington areas.

Offers by Rise & Shine Cleaning Service on Angi
Maid To Shine Cleaning LLC

Maid to Shine Cleaning was started on the premise of providing clients with a unique chemical free home cleaning service that would leave you with a vacation feeling in your home, using high quality non toxic, eco friendly cleaning products, and double hepa filtration vacuums for the health of everyone in your home! We offer the highest quality professional cleaning services with white glove style etiquette. We also send you the same cleaner every time, so you do not have new people coming through your home every visit.

Offers by Maid To Shine Cleaning LLC on Angi

06/20/2020

I have been using THE CLEANING AUTHORITY for 3+ years. They are great about the schedule should I ever need to change dates.. Erica, Tonya and Summer do excellent work whenever they clean my home. They are professional, courteous and their attention to detail is exceptional.... I love having the ladies come to my home, they NEVER disappoint me.

Description of Work
The team, Erica, Tanya & Summer came today to clean my entire home.

10/14/2017

They would come and be done in an hour, I was suppose to get 2 hours, and sometimes they would have 2 people out, they might work 45 minutes. When I complained they told me that it was like getting 2 hours because I got 2 people. Eventually I just stopped using them. Price was really competitive. They were very professional when they were here.

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

06/12/2017

They lady that first came interest me, maybe it was her business...I don't know. She has other young girls come to work. She didn't...she just came a little bit to supervise and then left. I wasn't impressed with their work. They were very professional, very nice, ?the girls were very nice but, I don't know...she was in my bathroom for about an hour and I thought wow when she come out of my bathro...

01/23/2017

They performed very professionally.

Description of Work
Basic house cleaning in kitchen and bathroom areas, vacuuming, dusting, etc.

01/17/2017

Well. Trust their teams to come in my house when I am not home. Have had a couple of nic nacs broken, but they respond with apologies and credit my account for the value with no issue. Accidents happen.

Description of Work
Their teams have been cleaning my house for two years+and they always show up to do regular housecleaning tasks. They come every other week and are flexible with changes in dates or tasks.

Category house cleaning

Housecleaning, Bathroom, Kitchen, Eating, Sleeping & Living room areas.

Carpet Cleaning, Extensive Window Cleaning