The Appliance Clinic

Founded 1955 • With Angi since June 2005

We are a family owned & operated appliance store. We have been offering repair service since 1955. Our technicians are factory trained and authorized by Whirlpool, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Jenn- Air, Amana and Speed Queen....

BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning

Over 17,000 Home Owners Have Benefited From The BenchMark Healthy Home Cleaning System We Provide Proven Cleaning Services To FREE You From Housework Servitude…GUARANTEED. HOME OWNERS WHO FEEL FATIGUED, UNDERAPPRECIATED, DISRESPECTED AND MISUNDERSTOOD If you find your self the role of motivator, but rarely on the receiving end from those around you - and the anti-effort, anti-engaged rhetoric you encounter in the day to day wears you down-you’ll welcome a kind word from someone who really understands your daily experience and appreciates your contributions. What you’ll discover is that our team of experts and top members are the champions of the discreet person who faithfully keeps their home functioning, even as others barely notice it. If you find yourself having to “talk yourself out of a tree” fairly frequently, we get it! We know the conversations that you must have only with yourself. Now, probably for the first time in you home-ownership experience, you’ll step into place where there can be an open discussion, exchange of truth-based ideas and experiences, and energizing encouraging “virtual-visit” twice a month to discuss, gather and plan ideas for maintaining your home. Location phone contacts: Ph 1-Portland; (503) 635-2243 Vancouver; (360)696-4140 Lake Oswego/Tigard/Beaverton; (503) 653-5083 Milwaukie/West Linn/Clackamas County/Oregon City; (503) 262-8030 NE Portland/Gresham; (360) 687-2271 Battle Ground/Ridgefield/North County; (360) 253-7955 Camas/Washougal/Fisher's Landing. Award winning.

Offers by BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning on Angi
Better Air Northwest

Better Air Northwest has been proudly serving the greater Portland and Vancouver areas since 2009. We provide air duct cleaning services for industrial, commercial and residential heating, cooling and other air duct systems. We also provide respirable dust testing, dryer vent cleaning and anti-microbial sanitation services. We are a family owned and operated business with a focus on quality service and customer satisfaction. Our professional technicians are friendly and knowledgeable. This is the finest air duct cleaning service on the planet!

POWER VAC LLC

Family owned and operated since 1988. Can give quotes over the phone or email. Call or email. CCB #176330. WA #POWERVL938J6. NADCA & ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD..

08/25/2020

Perfect! Good communication. Mike Crow, was the service person, called us 30 minutes before the appointment, very professional, work a face mask, gave recommendation, pleasant demeanor, and courteous.

Description of Work
They diagnosed a washer, and recommended to replace the unit.

07/21/2016

Steve was on time he was extremely knowledgeable, courteous, his prices were fair and he went above and beyond my service expectations. I used Steve 2 years ago and I was happy then and im still extremely pleased with his work now!

Description of Work
He adjusted my washing machine and secured my brackets to fix the issue.

12/15/2015

Extraordinary. Prompt, Professional and punctual. Did a number of "extras" such as securing diswahers to cabinet and permanently attaching faceplate on downdraft at no charge. Service calls don.t get much better than this. Highly recommend appliance clinic. Steve was outstanding.

Description of Work
Repaired two dishwashers and a downdraft system for the cooktop.

09/17/2015

Called them to schedule a service call to fix our dryer which had gone out a few days previously. They scheduled it for the following Monday and called on Saturday to confirm the 2 hour window that they would arrive. Steve arrived promptly at the scheduled time, and found out the issue was with the control board within a few minutes. Since every dryer model has a different control board he did not...

Description of Work
Repaired Clothes Dryer

08/11/2015

I scheduled an in home visit for a washing machine. I was originally told it would be Wednesday of next week. About 10 minutes I got a call from them setting me up for Tuesday and was told I would get a call the day before to give an appx time. No call. Tuesday I got up and called them and was told it was scheduled for wednesday. I took tuesday off for nothing and now I'll have to take tomorrow of...

Description of Work
Changed the date without letting me know and left me sitting at home waiting until I called and found out it would be tomorrow.

07/14/2015

The repairman was prompt and efficient. Replaced the pump quickly and it worked perfectly.

Description of Work
replaced the punp in our washer

01/07/2015

They've been around for a long time. We will use them again. The price of fixing it ended largely because the spare parts were hard to get and expensive. It was going to be about three times the cost of new oven of that type. So we just went with a new table top oven and we are not quite sure what to do with built-in yet. They don't have a lot of competition. If you start reading appliance repair ...

Description of Work
We did use a place called Appliance Clinic. They came out and basically did a diagnostic. They didn't try and fix it. They took it apart a little bit and looked at what was wrong and what it would cost to fix it. The built-in microwave blew itself up.

Category small appliance repair

10/30/2014

Very punctual. When we initially scheduled, they gave us a target date and promised to call the afternoon before to provide a target time. They did make that call, with a 1-hour window in the afternoon. about 10 in the morning the tech called to let us know he was running early, and he actually came just after his new target of 11. Very quick, and informative on the history and prognosis for our p...

Description of Work
Ran our washer through a diagnostic cycle, and found that the leak is actually in our drainage system, so it's time to look up a drain cleaning service.

06/09/2014

Very knowledgable and thorough. Spent a good amount of time educating me on used and maintenance.

Description of Work
Serviced 4 appliances: fridge, dish washer, front loading washer and dryer

02/21/2014

I stopped using it and had Appliance clinic come out. They took it apart and cleaned it out and it has worked fine since. Their fee was acceptable.

Description of Work
My dishwasher was making a terrible noise and I was afraid something was grinding in the engine.

Category appliance repair

Large appliance repair, sales and parts including washer, dryer, refrigerator, freezer, range, dishwasher & microwave.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available