Revival Energy LLC

Oregon: Contractors
04/26/2024

10013 NE Hazel Dell Ave Suite 401

Vancouver, WA 98685

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Revival Heating & Cooling is “The New Standard for Re-Engineering Comfort & Efficiency methods”. We will save you money by controlling heat loss & heat gain with the techniques we use. This Re-Engineering will provide huge comfort swings allowing you to finally feel the comfort you deserve. Our high standards of excellence for each installation allows your equipment to run perfectly balanced while providing extended life to the equipment. For the most satisfying experience we offer non-stop Premium Service by each of our employees to each of our customers. We believe your project is THE BEGINNING OF A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP NOT the end of one. ...

home energy audit (525)HVAC Companies (119)insulation (111)window replacement (9)home inspection (22)water heaters (18)mold removal (8)door installation (6)radon mitigation (3)sewer cleaning (1)roofing (1)plumbers (1)

07/26/2021

Mandy P.

The salesman was good, not exactly what we got, but still paid over $13,000 for it all. The job itself took 4 days, and when it was done, it was not at all the professional job that I thought I would of gotten, I had exposed wires, a funky water drain line that ran across my basement ceiling and just taped to my utility sink. There was so much heat and AC blowing out of the unit itself that it barely heated the house. We had to go buy our own foil tape and tape off the areas that were leaking. There was no mention of duct issues and or the need to have ducts looked at. I was told that there would be maintenance provided on an ongoing service; part of package would be maintenance checks and filter replacement services. NONE of which are true. That's another $250 for each time they come out to provide maintenance... do not use these guys absolutely not trustworthy, they present as a family owned and operator business and what they sell is not what you get. AC doesn't work at all, we still have to use window AC to cool our house, the AC unit they sold us is apparently not strong enough for our size house. Yet, we still have to pay the 13 grand back to the bank.

Description of Work
oil to gas, new furnace and install AC

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

09/18/2020

ROBERT G.

Ben came to do an Energy Audit. He was highly professional, informative and efficient. His friendly manner was greatly appreciated. We were greatly impressed with him and the knowledge he brought to the areas of our concerns. Because of all the stated above we have decided to go with his company for the work we need done. Highly rated!

Description of Work
Energy Audit

Category doors, energy audit

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

07/28/2020

Mitchell L.

Beyond excellent. Found out our shops HVAC was out, mind you it’s already 2 pm and pushing 90 degrees outside. Contacted Revival Energy and within an hour, a repair man was addressing the issue. He was able to fix the problem with the upmost kindness and professionalism, all while maintaining social distancing. Definitely saved the day for the shop. 11/10 would recommend.

Description of Work
HVAC repair

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for sharing your story about the experience you had with Revival Energy. It really makes our day when we know we have done a good job for our customers!

06/04/2020

Kelly W.

Benjamin arrived on time with gloves and mask on. He looked at gas furnace, tankless water heater, insulation in attic and ac unit. He explained each unit and then made a recommendation. Ryan and Michael came the next week and adjusted my dampers and added one in a key location. Now upstairs gets cool with the AC and stays cool and the downstairs does not freeze. They were efficient, explained everything and then allowed me to ask questions. I highly recommend Revival Energy. They are well worth the visit. I cannot believe it took me this long to hire them.

Description of Work
Duct Work Evaluation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, doors

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

03/26/2020

Margaret D.

They did a thorough comfort assessment with blower door test and infrared analysis throughout the house and recommended changes - some of which we could do ourselves. They also reviewed our heat pump and determined that it was way overized. So we wish we gone to Revival before we installed our new heat pump, and recommend others do the same.

Description of Work
Comfort assessment, energy review

Work Completed On 03/25/2020

02/16/2020

B L.

Great work! Keaton was able to diagnose and estimate a fix for my furnace. Came out the next day to replace a part and do some regular maintenance on the furnace and air conditioner. Very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Furnace repair

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

01/14/2019

michael K.

Outside unit stopped working so no heat they quickly set up an appointment that day I hade heat in no time . Robert was amazing he showed up on time and explained what was wrong and what my options were . They have a very profecional and knowledgeable employee!

Description of Work
Outside ac unit fixed

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

12/14/2018

Lacey H.

Jim & Robert went above and beyond my expectations. As a first time home owner, with zero understanding of my furnace, I genuinely trusted their expertise. Informative, professional and punctual, I will be working with Revival Energy for future projects! My furnace started making a weird noise about two months ago. I initially spoke with Jim on the phone, and he tried to troubleshoot what might be wrong prior to scheduling a diagnostic visit. Since we couldn't pinpoint the issue, Jim sent a technician to look at the furnace the next day. Robert was able to diagnose the failing part in about 10-15 minutes. Not only did he explain the whole issue and all my options, but he also is going to file a claim to maximize my warranty. While fixing the furnace, Robert brought to my attention exhaust vents that were improperly installed in my attic as well. He didn't have to, but took pictures and helped explain exactly what should be corrected. Superior customer service all around!!

Description of Work
Furnace Noise

Work Completed On 12/13/2018

06/10/2018

Brent J.

I really appreciate the responsiveness and punctuality of the crew from Revival Energy. Brett was a great sales rep and did an excellent job reviewing the process prior to booking. Every time I contacted them, they were quick to respond and that is so appreciated. Their crew also showed up on time and did a nice job with the install. To date, the AC unit is working great, and we are excited to have it. The only reason I cannot give Revival an excellent rating is because their technician who installed the unit broke my NEST thermostat. The thermostat worked great (nearly 6 months) until after it was removed and reinstalled by Revival's team. The installer simply put the thermostat back up (it was clearly broken) and left it there without informing me it was damaged in any way. I discovered it later that evening when the battery backup on the NEST ran down and the thermostat no longer worked. When I called the Revival team to discuss the issue, they quickly sent a tech back out to look at the thermostat. Unfortunately, his only excuse was that the Thermostat was "defective." Revival would take NO responsibility for mishandling the thermostat and told me it was my problem to take care of. It has been nearly two weeks since the install, and after being told to figure out what to do with the $250.00 thermostat on my own (which they broke) still no one has reached out to me to see if I was able to solve the problem, etc. I find it suspect that their responsiveness and customer care is excellent until a problem arises, and then nothing. I completely understand that accidents happen and in most cases I find myself to be quite reasonable. In this case, however, the technician should have informed me and his supervisor that the thermostat was "defective" or broken - if that was indeed the case - at the time he went to reinstall it. Instead he attempted to cover his mistake and hope that no one would notice. His actions indicated that there was some fault associated with his handling of the thermostat; and therefore, I believe it should have been Revival's responsibility to replace it.

Description of Work
Added AC Unit to existing Furnace

Work Completed On 05/29/2018

We are glad to hear that the AC is working great and that you are happy with the new [Member Information Removed]. We are truly sorry that you weren't completely satisfied. We pride ourselves on our great customer service and on finding solutions. The Nest thermostat was working when we tested out the units and completed the job. You state that we took "no responsibility" yet you also acknowledge that we "quickly sent a tech back out to look at the thermostat." We also installed a temporary thermostat to keep you comfortable while we worked through the problem. A brief internet search shows that wire terminals and power sharing problems (ie adding an AC) are known issues with Nest thermostats and replacing the base piece usually takes care of the problem. We did not mishandle the thermostat, there is a known defect. (see link. This is one of many) https://www.reddit.com/r/Nest/comments/84z76p/issue_with_base_plate_needs_replacement_according/ You indicated to us that the thermostat still had 6 months on the warranty. If we had provided the Nest thermostat, we would have handled the entire warranty claim process. Because we had not provided the thermostat, we requested that you contact Nest for a replacement. Proof of purchase is always required to request a replacement under warranty and you were the purchaser. In an effort to provide excellent service, we offered to install the replacement Nest at no charge when it arrived. We believe our request was reasonable and our offer generous. You told us that, as a Realtor, you were busy during the summer season (we understand because this is also our busiest time of year!) and it was going to be hard to find the time to request a replacement because you had already had some problems reaching Nest on the phone due to long wait times. Before you ended the phone call, you said you would take care of it. We thought that meant returning the defective Nest and getting a replacement. We were waiting for you to let us know when the new thermostat arrived. You made it sound as though you were busy and it would take some time. We knew the loaner thermostat was in place during the wait. We were surprised to learn that you purchased a new thermostat and installed it yourself. Our responsiveness and willingness to help has never changed. We believe all of our installations are a partnership from beginning to end.

05/04/2018

Randy P.

I did a lot of research on furnaces and had estimates from 5 different companies. Revival was the cheapest and they did a great job with the project. There were a couple of changes. From the original estimate, and Brett was quick in offering discounts in line ith those changes. Revival was also the only company that offered a 3 year guarantee on their labor. All-in-all it was a pleasure working with them.

Description of Work
New furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, energy audit

Work Completed On 05/02/2018

04/30/2018

Kenneth M.

I used Revival in August 2017 to install a ductless heat pump in my 900 square foot home. Their crew was very professional, and everything was done efficiently and on time. There was some minor damage to the old lath and plaster wall, and as soon as I noticed and reported it to the sales team, they scheduled a repair crew to come out within days. I have another similar rental home that needs a heatpump this summer, and I've already called Revival to schedule them again.

Description of Work
Ductless heat pump

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

03/30/2018

SUSAN S.

After an energy audit which was very informative and helpful, we moved ahead with attic insulation/sealing that we found let our home internal temperatures to raise by 2 degrees. The manual furnace damper allowed us to adjust the flow of the furnace output to equalize the temps in each area of the home. Our house had very defined cold spots, and now the rooms are able to be heated to the same temp throughout the home, even with the recent cold spell. We are very grateful for their expertise and their staff and workers were very responsive.

Description of Work
Attic sealing and insulation, bath exhaust venting, duct sealing, manual furnace damper install.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, home inspection, insulation, energy audit

Work Completed On 03/20/2018

02/24/2018

Ella F.

After getting estimates from four other companies, this company gave me not only the best deal but also the best customer service. Brett Casey was the sales representative, easy to relate to, no big sales gimmicks, answered my questions, gave me space to make decisions, sent the estimate via email shortly after our meeting, no hidden costs; employees came on time, very respectful, clean work. Revival Energy also are contracted with a very good local electrical company, Crown Electric. I end up hiring Crown Electric for other projects as well. I strongly recommend Revival Energy - great price and great service.

Description of Work
Ductless heat/air conditioning Mitsubishi

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, energy audit

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

12/09/2017

Jane J.

The crew came on schedule, and worked efficiently, taking care to protect the stairs and floors from dirt tracked up or down. The work was finished on time, and because it was done a year ago, we have had time to evaluate the job. I am pleased that it has made the air-conditioning system more effective, and the upstairs remains much cooler than before. The effect on cold weather conditions downstairs is less easy to evaluate, but it does seem to be easier to stay warm in the house.

Description of Work
We needed to increase insulation in the attic, as well as increasing ventilation to make the upstairs more comfortable

Category home inspection, insulation, energy audit

11/14/2017

Somnath B.

We are very happy with the professionalism, timeliness, support, quality and honesty that Jim, Ben and the installers demonstrated in the installation of a new furnace at our residence. There was never an effort to up-sell, communication was clear, precise and unambiguous; estimates were accurate with no hidden costs. The installers were on time, completing the installation on schedule and cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend Revival Energy Group for their services. Thanks a lot, Jim and your team!!!

Description of Work
Replace an existing furnace and install a new high-performance one.

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

11/07/2017

Kristie D.

Robert gave us all the information we needed to make our choice and explained how the job would go. The work took 2 days. We also had to upgrade our electrical panel. Revival hooked us up with an excellent electrician from Bear Electric.

Description of Work
Replace gas furnace with high efficiency 2-stage furnace and install A/C unit.

Work Completed On 09/26/2017

09/04/2017

Jerri P.

Excellent. Guys were here on time, very nice & cordial. Kept us informed of progress at all times.

Description of Work
Install heating, AC, bring ventilation up to code additional insulation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, energy audit

Work Completed On 08/31/2017

07/27/2017

barbara W.

I would grade them very well I just chose one I liked better. They were very professional and reasonably priced. They were very professional, very polite and knowledgeable. The estimate was extremely detailed. The price was about where everybody else was. They were on time. When I found who I chose I want to do the maintenance with them but I have recommended Revival Energy Group to others.

Description of Work
They gave us an estimate for a ductless heat pump.

05/01/2017

ROBERT R.

They guy who did the inspection was very professional. When I had the work done, they were here for two hours and seemed efficient. I can see the vents that they installed in the exterior of the roof, but until someone gets up there to look at it I wouldn't know how the work turned out.

Description of Work
$49 for an Attic Inspection, Plus an Insulation and Ventilation Analysis

Work Completed On 12/29/2016

04/17/2017

Johnny B.

Great. The report was very thorough and helped us make decisions moving forward with home improvement.

Description of Work
Home energy audit.

Work Completed On 03/03/2017

04/04/2017

Hsi Li S.

This was the second time they came back. Since then, there have been no further problems. I think this second time around they addressed the problem fully. We were not charged for this visit. The man that came was a senior member of the team. He knew something about the experience level of the man that did the work the first time. He admitted that it was a very complicated process. He said the guy was good and was learning, but did not have quite enough experience to do that job right the first time. He just wasn?t experienced enough to fix the job completely that time.

Description of Work
They came to finish the job they had previously done insulating and adding additional ventilation in the attic.

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

04/04/2017

Hsi Li S.

We had a bit of a problem and that's why they came back. We were having some condensation issues. They came and did an analysis of the problem. They decided we needed some additional ventilation work and insulation in the attic. However, after they left, we continued to have problems with the condensation and we had to have them back. Clearly this first time, they didn't do everything they should've done. They were very personable people on site. They were very easy to work with. Because of the nature of what they did, they had to get into the attic and climb on the roof. They were here for some time. They did some extensive work. All of that time, they had 2-3 employees that were here. They were all fine and we had a good rapport with them. When they were here on site, everything was fine. We didn't realize there was a problem until they had left and we had a recurrence of the issue.

Description of Work
They did insulation and ventilation in the attic.

Work Completed On 02/01/2017