PARATEX American Pest Management

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2011

We do all kinds of structural pest control. Commercial and residential. We have been in business serving the Clark County area of Washington for 23 years. We are not a franchise, but locally owned. We are members of the Washington pest control association. Green chemicals are used if requested....

TRIGUARD PEST CONTROL PORTLAND

Pest control services of all kinds, including ants, roaches, spiders, termites, bed bugs, ticks, fleas, mice, and more! -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Pointe Pest Control | Vancouver

Pointe Pest Control is the premiere pest control agency in Oregon, Eastern Washington, and Northern Idaho. Why? We believe in providing excellent service to every customer. Our owner, Jacob Borg, has been in the pest control industry since 1996. While going to college, Jacob worked for 9 different companies in 4 different states. While working, he learned what worked, what didn’t, and how to properly treat his customers to ensure that they are pleased with every aspect of their service. When asked what makes Pointe Pest Control stand above the competition, Jacob said, “I am committed to providing a higher level of service as compared with some of the larger national companies. I enjoy every aspect of the business; treating homes, problem-solving with business owners, & doing my best to provide a solid working environment for employees that look forward to coming to work and doing their job.”

Axiom Eco-Pest Control

Our state-of-the-art treatment programs give you the edge in effective pest management without adding any worries about your family, pets, and home. From the environmentally conscious products we offer to the cutting edge treatment techniques, we strive to treat each customer’s home better than if it were our own.

Offers by Axiom Eco-Pest Control  on Angi

07/26/2018

Job was done on the same day and very professionally. These folks know what they are doing!! Highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Remove a raccoon and its babies from the attic

Category pest control

Thank you for the good review. Love to work with you again sometime

08/05/2017

They responded very quickly. He was probably here for 45 minutes. The communication was excellent.

Description of Work
They inspected for pest.

Category pest control

Thank you for the good review. I live in your neighborhood it's nice to have good rapport with your neighbors.

12/19/2016

They were very good.

Description of Work
They eradicated some rat issues and some mice issues. They helped me with making sure that it wouldn't become more of a problem in the future.

Category pest control

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. We're happy we were able to help you out with the rodent issue.

09/27/2016

Really good

Description of Work
Spraying for spiders in house

Category pest control

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to helping you again for any pest control issues.

04/22/2016

Description of Work
sealed holes in crawl space set traps

Category pest control

Thank you for the good review. Hopefully we'll work again together sometime. Phil of paratex

02/03/2016

01/20/2016

Description of Work
I work with Phil Passmore at Paratex for my pest control needs. He does just about everything! He does moles, rodents, raccoons (if you can tell him where they are), insects in trees, house pests, and fleas. He will tell you what you’re dealing with and is very honest. I like that if you call him about mice, he will look at the situation and explain why the mice are there and how to prevent them.

Category pest control,animal removal

06/22/2015

I called about 8:30 AM, and told Phil I had a basket ball sized wasp nest on the front of my garage. He said he was on another job but he could help me later that morning. He called me back about an hour and a half later and said he was on his way. When he got there, he had the wasp's nest killed and cleaned up in about 30 minutes. There were still a few wasps buzzing around, but he told me as soon as they landed where the nest had been they would die. A half hour later, no wasps!

Description of Work
Removed basket ball size wasp nest

Category pest control

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

10/04/2013

I really appreciate the hard work and the professionalism of this work crew. They know their business well, and get right to it. I will call them without exception in the future should we have any other pest control problems. I hope everyone learns about Paratex. Not only are they professional and effective, their cost was lower than any of the other competitors out there. I know! I checked. I hope this helps everyone.

Description of Work
Phil Passmore and his associate were excellent! We have an infestation of wasps on all 4 faces of our home, up approx. 17' at the max, of varying nest sizes. They were quick and efficient. One of the hives split from falling a great distance on the roof rafter, and all the wasps were barely moving. They quickly died. I checked all the various locations and indeed, all the wasps were eradicated. Days later, some came back, but they did not stay. As a bonus, Phil's associate, a very nice guy, sprayed under the eaves to prevent any return, and done free of charge.

09/04/2008

They send a postcard out about two weeks in advance to let us know when they will be coming out. They have always been there when they said they would. They do the work and leave an invoice on the door. Also, the product they use, is animal friendly (except for the pests), which is convenient for our pets. We used to get a lot of wasps and other pests, and now they are gone!

Description of Work
They give us a quarterly service.

Category pest control

General pest control including:rats and mice, raccoon, bed bugs, fleas, pantry pest, cockroaches, spiders,ants of all types, moles, wasps and bees. All kinds of structural pest control. We also provide dryer vent and gutter cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover