Natura Pest Control

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2015

4.4

12117 NE 99th St

Vancouver, WA 98682

When home and business owners in the Vancouver area need professional, high-quality pest control solutions, they know to turn to the experts from Natura Pest Control. Since opening in 2013, they have developed a longstanding reputation for getting the job done right, including delivering ongoing treatment plans that get rid of pests and keep them away for good. Their customer service has been widely regarded as unmatched, and they even offer experience unlike any other with two Associate Certified Entomologists on staff. Their commitment to the environment means always using eco-friendly products and protecting that which matters most, including an ongoing effort to help save the bees....

03/23/2022

Susan F.

Zachary and Colton provided professional service and thoroughly explained each step. They were extremely polite, careful of property, and most of all—GOT RID OF THE ANTS!

Description of Work
Eradicate tiny ants

12/11/2019

Judy E.

This company has been great to work with. Chris, the technician who has been here the last few times, has been so diligent in working to solve our issues. He has always been punctual and polite, and explains what needs to be done and why.

Description of Work
We initially had an ant problem, but them were hearing noises under the house.

Category pest control

Thank you for leaving a review of your experience with us! We really appreciate it!

06/28/2018

David H.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am not a guy who complains much. I am pretty easy going and reasonable. I RARELY leave reviews because I know my experience can easily be a one off, however, my experience with Natura Pest Control absolutely reinforces why people do not trust door-to-door solicitors and is worth the effort and personal discomfort of sharing. Last month a salesman from Natura came to our door and offered us a discount supposedly based on a relationship they have with our land lord. Despite my reluctance to engage with door-to-door salesmen, we actually had been having an ant problem, so I decided to hear him out. He had was a nice kid with a good pitch, however not being my first rodeo I explained to him that we are in a rental and are considering moving in a couple of months so I directly asked him if there was any contract and he flat out told me NO, that it was only as needed and I could stop the services at any time. I'm guessing you can see where this is going. A couple weeks ago when I tried to discontinue service I was told it was a contract and that I had to fulfill it or pay a cancellation fee. From that time on I clearly communicated via email and verbally to their representative SEVERAL times that I no longer wanted their service. Yet instead of cancelling it and charging me the disputed fee, they still performed the service and charged me for it anyway. They have made NO effort to resolve this issue. When I brought up their company name in my office I was immediately told two other horror stories (and keep in mind I work in a small office) about their predatory and unscrupulous methods. Their representatives have made NO attempts to resolve this. Like I said, this is very outside my norm, and in fairness their people seem very professional and nice and I am sure their services are even worth the money if you have the need and want them. However, in a case like this I feel compelled by a sense of injustice to make every effort I can to ensure others know about this company and their horrible corporate value system. Whether the the kid who came to my door was ill-informed or just straight lied to me to get the sale, or if this is the company's standard operating procedure, in the end they are selling their integrity for a hundred bucks. Pretty sad.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], We have sent you a copy of your contract a few times so that we can go over it with you. I don't know where the confusion happened as it is a one page contract with your signature and initials. It is true that you can cancel the agreement at any time and all you have to do is pay the regular initial service price by returning the discount that was given off of the initial service for doing the 5 service package. The reason we didn't cancel your account and charge the fee is because in your communication with the office you didn't tell them that's what you wanted to do with the account. We sent emails back and forth with you. We are not a big corporation, but rather a small family company whose foundation is built on a belief of putting good into the world however we can. Please feel free to call me in the office if you would like to talk with me. -Jake

08/12/2017

Ryder E.

Came to our door and rang our doorbell, which is placed immediately next to our no soliciting sign. I asked the guy if he saw the sign and he said, "yes, lots of my customer's" I shut the door.

Description of Work
door to door salesman soliciting

05/24/2017

Denise Y.

best service in the area. We have Daniel for our service technician. He is absolutely A+++. We have every 3 months service. In between as needed. He is punctual, trustworthy, and courteous. He always explains what can and cannot be done and why. He is very precise in completing our service plan, and gives full details at completion to make sure there are not any questions remaining. In our opinion he is a first class employee.

Description of Work
pest control, inside spiders, yellow jackets

05/18/2017

Angela W.

great experience. Nate was awesome!! very professional and thorough. took time to explain the process and answer questions. friendly guy!!

Description of Work
spray to run away spiders

10/22/2015

andrea K.

This company has been great to work with so far. I opted for a service plan and my first visit was scheduled within 3 days of my initial call. The technician came out on time and was professional. I appreciate that the spray is safe for my family as well as effective. I feel confident knowing that if I needed help between my normal service dates they would have no problem coming back out.

Description of Work
Sprayed inside and outside home

Category pest control

[Member name removed], We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to keeping your home protected from pests so that you can live comfortably. Please feel free to call us at any time if you have any questions or need additional services!

Croach

Croach is a leader in pest control services specializing in elimination and management of pests including rodents, ants, spiders, termites, roaches, bees, and other stinging, flying, or crawling insects. We build lasting relationships with our customers to keep their homes protected and pest-free. The basis of our success is providing customers with a tailored, long-term pest control and prevention program. We create custom elimination, exclusion, and integrated pest management solutions specific to each customer’s situation. Our rock-solid satisfaction guarantee ensures customers receive retreats between scheduled visits free of charge should a pest problem return. Meet your local licensed and experienced technician and learn how Croach pest control services give you consistent peace of mind.

Offers by Croach on Angi
    TRIGUARD PEST CONTROL PORTLAND

Pest control services of all kinds, including ants, roaches, spiders, termites, bed bugs, ticks, fleas, mice, and more! -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Pointe Pest Control | Vancouver

Pointe Pest Control is the premiere pest control agency in Oregon, Eastern Washington, and Northern Idaho. Why? We believe in providing excellent service to every customer. Our owner, Jacob Borg, has been in the pest control industry since 1996. While going to college, Jacob worked for 9 different companies in 4 different states. While working, he learned what worked, what didn’t, and how to properly treat his customers to ensure that they are pleased with every aspect of their service. When asked what makes Pointe Pest Control stand above the competition, Jacob said, “I am committed to providing a higher level of service as compared with some of the larger national companies. I enjoy every aspect of the business; treating homes, problem-solving with business owners, & doing my best to provide a solid working environment for employees that look forward to coming to work and doing their job.”

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Residential & commercial pest control services. Bird abatement & prevention. Mole treatments.

Trap large animals. Get rid of cats, dogs & wild.