Mossaway

Founded 2018 •

Awards & Badges

7716 NE 109th Ct

Vancouver, WA 98662

Quality work you can trust, at a price you can afford. I am satisfaction driven. *Roof Cleaning *Moss Removal *Moss Teatment *Pressure washing Specializing in moss removal using the hand-brush method, cleaning your roof gently, without damaging shingles. Additionally, I provide experienced pressure washing work for your house, driveway, deck, etc. Call/Text/Email - Free estimates! Professional, trustworthy, honest and reliable... satisfaction driven....

4.3

4.4

Resposiveness

roof cleaning (13)gutter cleaning (7)

01/10/2021

Not well. The moss is not gone. They cleaned the gutters first and then worked on the moss. The moss then filled our gutters and our driveway and yard is now full of moss that they scraped off. We painted our house in the last year. We now have mud all over our gutters and trim. We basically paid $350 to get half of the moss on our roof and wall killed and now we have a huge mess and gutters to cl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had moss cleaned off of our roof and a retaining wall and gutters cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], you must have the wrong company. We have not completed any work for you in the past, and you are not in our customer database. Please double check to make sure which company you had to this for you so our good ratings can remain, thanks! -Vlad, owner.

11/05/2020

Excellent working with Mossaway - great communication and a top notch job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moss removal and gutter clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

06/18/2020

Gutters were cleaned out quickly, less than 1/2 hour. The most impressive part was that Vlad took pictures on his phone of "before" and "after" conditions so I could see exactly what he had done. He also advised me on moss issues on my roof, which I hadn't thought of. Again, pictures to show me. I HIGHLY recommend Vlad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], much appreciated.

05/29/2020

AAA+ - We have a large tiled roof house with several peaks that hadn’t been cleaned in 6 years. Vlad and his crew did an amazing job cleaning the “moss forest” off the roof and peaks. To protect the integrity of the tiles I did not want it pressure washed so it was manually cleaned and treated and it now looks brand new. Another plus was their superb communications with me prior to, and during the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

05/04/2020

Our roof was horrible and this team eradicated the moss and cleaned the gutters. Plus the entire team was extremely professional. I will hire them again in the fall!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

04/24/2020

We had moss removed from our roof, gutters cleaned and treated for moss. Cost was $350 which was very reasonable compared to other companies. They responded quickly to my inquiry for an estimate. They were on time and polite. They did a great job on the roof and cleaned up everything very well. I will be using them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

04/23/2020

They were responsive, friendly and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

04/08/2020

Did a great job. Sealed a few places with exposed nails. Took pictures for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

04/08/2020

Vlad’s price was reasonable, his work was professional and although the weather interrupted his work he returned promptly when weather permitted and finished everything he promised to do. I will hire him again, and strongly recommend him to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Cleaning, Moss removal and treatment, as well as gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

04/07/2020

It was great. They came out. They gave estimate. They were friendly. They were professional. They were personable. He did exactly what he supposed to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned our roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019