Mike's Handyman Services

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2005

Our objective is to consistently provide the highest quality products, fair pricing & exceptional customer service. We dedicate ourselves to providing our customers with the best possible service. We are specialist in bath and kitchen remodels. We also do drywall, painting, flooring: laminate,tile,vinyl and pre-finished hardwood. We also do all types of countertops for kitchen and bath: laminate, tile, solid surface acrylic. windows, doors, woodwork. We are dedicated to providing you with excellence in any and all of your projects. Our professional customer service is here to help you along the way....

Petra Home Services, Inc.

PETRA HOME SERVICES SPECIALIZES IN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL EXTERIOR & INTERIOR PAINTING, PRESSURE WASHING, ROOFING, SIDING, ROOFING & GUTTER CLEANING, & CHRISTMAS LIGHTS We are a general contractor in the Clark County area. We take pride in our work, guaranteeing a professional and clean job with 100% satisfaction. Our priority is to give good prices and keep our customer happy. We provide a photo progress of your project to show you that the job is done the right way.

REVIVE PAINTING

Family owned painting company with 25 years of experience. We treat our customers with respect and give them the highest quality workmanship.

06/25/2018

Mike’s rep Janie was knowledgeable, skilled and quick. Also, came in under budget!

Description of Work
Drywall patching, window sill matching and replacing

Category contractors,drywall,handyman service,woodworking,doors

03/31/2018

The owner, Jeanie, contacted me with a quote to fix the fence. This included parts and labor. I was told once the part was in they would schedule a time to come out and install it. They called between 1 and 2 weeks later, came at the appointed time, and did the work. I'm very happy with it.

Description of Work
Originally, I called them out to look at a window but they recommended another company, however, I had an issue with my fence that they looked at and suggested what should be done.

12/13/2017

They worked hard for 8 hours in freezing temperatures. Great problem solvers.

Description of Work
Installation of a storm door and an exterior door.

Category handyman service,doors

10/09/2017

They helped me by showing me how to repair a minor dry wall issue. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Handyman Service

08/28/2017

I don't think it was lot because my husband was very pleased with the price. My husband said we would use them again if we had the chance. It was pretty affordable. Well he was punctual and because I work out of town, I commute, he was able to get here before I left work cause my husband leaves before I do. So he understood that we had different schedules and he was able to accommodate our work schedule. It was outside work.

Description of Work
He fixed a couple of little things around the house.

06/05/2017

Great. He came, did the work and was very professional.

Description of Work
Installed shelving in laundry room

05/30/2017

They're like part of my family, they're wonderful. We're not related, but it feels likes family. In July, they?re painting my house. It was $350 or $400, but that included the door. She took care of us and installed it. The door looks great. The communications and scheduling were fine. They were fine by me, but we do by email now. They get a ?B? for responsiveness because my other sister didn?t hear back from them. Her mother was dying, so there might be a good reason for that. It?s hard to give them a ?B? because I think they?re so busy and people like them.

Description of Work
They installed a screen door at my sister's.

Category doors

05/22/2017

They showed up when they said they would, communicated well, did a professional job, and cleaned up well. We will call them again if/when we have other projects.

Description of Work
They replaced a (dry) rotted timber in the crawl space, and installed a backsplash for a faucet in the garage.

05/12/2017

Fantastic! There were 2 workers and they multi tasked very well. They were always engaged in a project - no standing around.

Description of Work
Dry wall patching, hanging large mirrors, correctly venting attic fans, garage organizer hardward installation.

Category contractors,drywall,handyman service,woodworking

05/01/2017

Met quote. Did the work. Looks fine.

Description of Work
Quoted fence repair (replace about 10 ft of a 6 foot high fence with gate. Also installed a front hand railing

Category fencing,handyman service