M5 Plumbing Services, Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2009

3.8

14304 NE 52nd St

Vancouver, WA 98682

M5 Plumbing Services provides Same Day Service in all aspects of plumbing fixture repair and or replacement. Garbage Disposals, Gas piping installation, Hot Water Dispensers, Dishwasher hook up, Outside hose bibb (Faucet) replacement, Water Heater repair / replacement, Water and or Drain repair or

09/03/2020

Amanda H.

This was a very, very expensive repair ($1,625) for work that took Pat 3 hours to complete. We received a limited-detail estimate of $1,625 after Pat came out to investigate a toilet that was unstable/rocking and water refilling slowly. The toilet had a crack in it, but Pat first told us it would not need to be replaced. He determined that the flange needed replacement and that there was some wood rot below the toilet that needed repair. Because M5 Plumbing advertises their ability to do full-service bathroom remodeling, including flooring replacement, we decided to go with them. 3/4" particle board was installed on the basement ceiling from below the toilet to sandwich the old flooring and allow for the new flange and toilet to be installed. We requested a more detailed cost estimate which showed we were charged $375 to "pull & reset" toilet, $675 to "remove and replace" flange, and $575 for "flooring repair, remove failed section of flooring, install new 3/4” plywood beneath floor, install new base for toilet, reinstall to tie flange to substrate." On day of repair, Pat determined at the last minute that the toilet indeed needed to be replaced, so we had to buy a toilet for him to pick up from Home Depot. Cost us $1,745 for the whole project which took him only 3 hours to complete. My sister is living in this (our) home, so we wanted to be sure it is working properly and all is well, but we live across the country. It's hard to manage home maintenance repair from a distance. I wish we hadn't been so hasty in our hiring decision. We do not plan to work with M5 Plumbing again. It was too costly for such a simple project. We questioned the "flange replacement" charge at $675 on top of the $375 toilet "pull and set" (seems like a double-charge of $375, as the toilet pull and set should be obvious in a flange replacement), but he stood by that cost. We probably could have flown across country, done the job ourselves, and got a family visit out of it for less than what he charged us. But, alas. We made a mistake. Additionally, this is COVID pandemic season, and he failed to wear a mask during the work. He showed up with a mask for the estimate, but did the work mask-free. Finally, he left a mess: garbage bag in the bathtub, scraps all over the floor, and an old toilet lid. We hoped this would be a good experience so we could continue to work with him for future upgrades, but this won't be happening.

Description of Work
Toilet flange replacement and flooring repair

08/19/2018

Rob & Julie H.

We were having new flooring installed, and when the installer showed he advised that he would not be able to re-set the toilets since Toto toilets have a slightly different setup. So because both toilets were being removed, and I only had a 1 day to get someone to do the work it was difficult to say the least to get someone with such short notice. M5 was the only local contractor that would come on short notice; however, they would not give me a quote over the phone. Alberto showed up on time and after looking at the toilets explained for an install of a standard toilet it is usually $325, but because we had Toto toilets the re-set would be $475 for the first one and he would discount the second one to $425. This like I say was not even a remove and re-install, it was just a re-set. This was nonsense in my opinion and someone was purely taking advantage because they could. I countered with $400 each plus tax and he left for a few minutes, and came back and agreed to do it for that. Unfortunately we did not have any options other than be without a toilet until the following week. Alberto did ask when he got here if we were quoted for the toilet install, and I said we were not so I assume that is when he decided he could charge this outrageous price. I feel exploited since it took 1 person only about 45 minutes to set the toilet and caulk the edge. So realistically this plumber made $800 an hour for their work (parts I would assume were less than $20 for a wax ring and some caulk). This company’s business practices are egregious and I would never have them do anything for me again, and I would urge anyone else to do the same!

Description of Work
Re-set Toto toilet

08/08/2016

Lisa M.

10/07/2014

Amy B.

M5 Plumbing worked on our office building over the weekend. I stressed how important it was for them to clean up their work, since we keep an immaculate office. I came in this morning to find debris and construction dust all over the floors. Dirty hand prints on the doors and ceiling. It was absolutely filthy. I don't think they even so much as swept. Absolutely appalling to leave a job site that way. Oh, and then within a hour of getting into work, a sheet of water started flowing down one of our office walls and our upstairs neighbor has no cold water. I would also like to add that there are multiple ceiling tiles that are broken and cracked as a result of this project. And our floors are BADLY scratched up, especially around the closets they were using as access to the plumbing. Under no circumstances would I recommend working with Pat and M5 Plumbing.

Description of Work
Replaced the pipes in our office.

07/10/2014

Yvonne W.

He was supposed to fix my toilet and it is still leaking and he charged me to much for the work and he did not fix the toilet.

Description of Work
He was supposed to fix my toilet.

06/18/2014

KATHY S.

Description of Work
Had our outdoor faucet replaced. Did a great job.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

05/28/2014

JACQUELINE H.

He went right to work and didn't stop until the work was completed, he cleaned up afterwards and it was as if the problem never existed.

Description of Work
They cleared the sewer line from my bathrooms down 35 feet. Since they provided this service everything has been great!

03/14/2014

CHRIS B.

I would hire him again in the nanosecond. From the first phone call he was very personable. Within a day he was able to come out. He had everything in the truck that he needed. Did a great job within an appropriate amount of time. Very professional.

Description of Work
Just about the sub-straight there's a flange where there screws were too short. He replaced the flange and the screws so they could be reinstalled. Added a wax ring. Then based the toilet in the back with some wedges so it couldn't move. Then caulked it and then replaced the flexible waterline because there was a slight leak in that as well.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

08/13/2013

Lisa M.

Pat and Jen were awesome. They even came back on Saturday to finish the work in my house because I was having house guests in the next two days!!!! They were prompt, friendly, efficient, kind and respectful. I know nothing about plumbing, and Pat took the time to explain it all to me. He also gave me some advice on some other under-the-house problems he noted, which I VERY MUCH appreciated!!!

Description of Work
Pat came in and did a variety of much needed services for us. He fixed a leak in our tub, set up a hot water pump on our water heater, piped our water heater overload valve to the outside of our house, and unclogged a much clogged sink.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

06/26/2013

Victoria N.

He was very prompt, tidy, efficient. He helped in our decision of what to buy. We'd unhesitatingly recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
New toilets, sinks and faucets in all three bathrooms.

03/10/2012

Carol E.

He arrived on time and installed the new bathroom faucet and drain (the old faucet and drain had already been removed, and a new granite countertop had been installed. His work was excellent, the only hesitation we have with this company is the cost of installation. We paid almost as much for installation of the faucet (which we supplied) and drain as we did for the new granite countertop, including installation. The price was much more than we expected, although to be fair, we didn't get any estimates from anyone else. Maybe all plumbers charge exhorbitant fees - we don't know. It just seems that installation of a faucet (which we'd already purchased) and drain shouldn't cost as much as buying and installing a granite countertop. Other than that, he did excellent work.

Description of Work
Installed bathroom faucet and drain.

01/18/2011

Linn C.

The person who came to our home was kind enough to come over the weekend near the holidays when no other plumber would come (we called about 4-5 other companies). He called ahead to let us know he was going to be a little late and was quick to fix the issues we had which were small such as removing our sink disposal, which broke while we were cooking. We had a very minor leak after the service was performed, so we called him and he promptly returned to fix it. The pipes just needed to be tightened a little more. We were very satisfied with everything.

Description of Work
Remove sink disposal.

Razorblade plumbing LLC

Small plumbing company with the best prices around guaranteed!

Almighty Building & Services I

Specializing in Framing, Decking/railings such as Glass rail, Cable rail, Picket rail. We also have a great painting/sheetrock crew on board that can impress and satisfy your needs. We also offer our help with our contact list of other trusted contractors we've worked with in pass. There is not much we can't help you with, we have several trusted and experienced subcontractors that we can line you up with to get you help or pointed in the right direction for your projects. We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today 360 567-9984 julian@almightybuilding.net Have a blessed day!

2022 Super Service Award

Creative Home Remodeling

We offer a 5% discount to Angie's List Members.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about M5 Plumbing Services, Inc.

How is M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. overall rated?

M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. is currently rated 3.8 overall out of 5.

What days are M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. open?

M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. is open:

What payment options does M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. provide

M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Does M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. offer free estimates?

Ask M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. for details on free project estimates.

Does M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. offers a 15% senior discount.

Does M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by M5 Plumbing Services, Inc.?

Yes, M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. offer?

M5 Plumbing Services, Inc. offers the following services: Provides full service plumbing services for Kitchen and Bath Fixtures, Water Heaters, Water main repair / replacement, Domestic Water and drainage re-piping and repair, Drain stoppages. Remodel, tenant improvements. Accepting VISA, Mastercard and Discover Card services.