Luxury Bath of Washington & Oregon

With Angi since May 2016

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

“We specialize in Tub to Shower Conversions, Tub and Shower Replacement, Walk-in Tubs and Aging in Place and Accessibility Options for your bathroom. Your bathroom remodeling project can be smooth, affordable and done in as little as One to Two Days. Our 4 layer Acrylic Bathroom Systems, are Made in America, carry a Lifetime Warranty and are protected with MICROBAN®, which is designed to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in your new bath system. Call us for a Free In-home Consultation. Ask us about Financing Options. Credit Cards Accepted The experts at Luxury Bath of Southwest Washington & Portland have been helping homeowners convert worn out and outdated bathrooms into stunning updated bathrooms for over 25 years. We provide the highest level of quality craftsmanship with every install we do. We know that remodeling does not need to be a messy expensive headache. Since our beginning we have been championing a new paradigm which is to quickly and efficiently remodel your bathroom and shower. We do this with minimum disruption to your home and most importantly to you....

Henco Plumbing Services LLC

Henco Plumbing Services LLC

Henco Plumbing Services, LLC, proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that set us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Offering financing on qualifying projects! Give us a call today! 360) 207-3755

03/05/2021

Spoke with Duane about removing the existing small shower and update it. Duane was very easy to work with and showed up for his appointment early. He discussed all available options and spent as much time as needed so I could understand what I might be getting into. We signed up to get the shower replaced; however, after much thought and possibly going to a wheelchair down the road it made sense t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Shower

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

02/22/2021

Replaced with a brand new walk in shower. It’s beautiful and I am in awe. They were fast and efficient with their work. I highly recommend them. The staff was very helpful throughout the entire process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old bathtub and shower

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback, along with entrusting us with your tub to shower conversion. Have a great Spring. Sincerely,Your Luxury Bath Team

11/03/2020

We are so thrilled with our new shower. Our positive experience started with Duane and the estimate process. Cam, our installer was professional, friendly and very informative regarding the product. He went above and beyond on our project. We would highly recommend Luxury Bath for any of your bath remodel projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New master bath shower

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing

10/27/2020

My experience with Camry from luxury bath was excellent, everything was clean and tidy when he was done working for the day, I was very impressed with the work and professionalism, I would recommend luxury bath to anyone looking to remodel a bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub to shower conversion

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

10/08/2019

Luxury Bath installed a beautiful walk in shower to replace our old fiberglass tub/shower. From start to finish Duane was communicative, helpful, and easy to work with. The installer was efficient, tidy, friendly, and meticulous. Not only did I end up with a gorgeous and easy to clean shower, but I was charged exactly what I was told I would be charged. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

CATEGORY home remodeling

Luxury Bath is your “Wet Area Specialist” and invite you to Experience the Difference. We offer Tub2Shower conversion, Shower2Tub conversion, featuring 12 wall colors and 13 patterns, Walk-In Tubs, full ADA accessible bathrooms, featuring Low-Threshold or Barrier free shower bases, Shower & Tub Doors and Accessories. We are dedicated to providing you with our product lines that are aesthetically pleasing and functionally accessible One Promise! One Warranty! You bathe in it. We stand behind it.

At this time we don't offer the following products or services: Re-glazing, inserts for tub liners or shower base, spray-on finishing, fiberglass repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing