Linton's Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2009

Hi my name is Linton Becker, Owner & Operator of Linton’s Carpet Cleaning. I am located in Vancouver Washington and have been in business for 15 years. I have been dazzling Client’s Like yourself and have developed a terrific reputation in the Vancouver area for high quality cleaning at a fair and honest price. My business is based on making you #1. I have built my business on repeat and referral business throughout the years. Part of making sure you get the very best cleaning experience is continuing to keep up on the every day changes in my industry. I am IICRC Certified in carpet and upholstery cleaning. What does this mean to you? By choosing Linton’s Carpet Cleaning you are assured that you will get the best cleaning possible, on time service, someone who care’s about your needs and who is very knowledgeable about your carpet and furniture. The IICRC is a non profit organization which certifies cleaners who meet prescribed levels of proficiency and pledge to operate by a “Code Of Ethics”. IICRC Certifications cannot be bought, they must be earned. I have gone through rigorous hours of testing and hands on training. I strive to be the best so you will always receive the best. To find out more visit www.IICRC.com License # 602 256 205...

All Pro Cleaning

We are a family run business that have over 30 years of experience. We specialize in carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning. We take great pride in our work and we are not satisfied until you are satisfied. Hood River clients can reach out at 541-645-4154

Offers by All Pro Cleaning on Angi
Professional Office Cleaning NW, LLC

We are a family owned residential and commercial carpet cleaning business. We believe that carpet cleaning should be affordable for everyone. That is why we make it our goal to match or beat any competitors quotes. Be believe that excellent service doesn’t have to break the bank. Give us a call for your free in person or over the phone via text quote.

ZEROREZ

Additional emails - fschade@zerorez.com, sgrigg@zerorez.com, Additional website - www.zerorez.com.

12/06/2018

I've had Linton for carpet cleaning for many years. He does a good job. That's why I keep calling him back.

Description of Work
Clean the carpet

10/27/2018

Very well. Linton always does an excellent job.

Description of Work
whole house carpet clean

07/16/2018

Excellent!!! They did a wonderful job. They were friendly, professional and thorough. The carpeting is soft, clean and beautiful. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

09/13/2017

It went excellent, arrived on time and worked very hard, the achieve excellent results.

Description of Work
Excellent job. I had them clean a family room. It had a very difficult stain which we had tried to remove for over a year, they got it out. Carpet is perfect.

07/05/2017

I've used them for quite a few years. I recommend them. The workers are always nice.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Pet Odor & Stain, Carpet Repairs & Restretching, Oriental Rugs, Stain Removal Guide, 24 Hr Water Restoration, Deodorizing, Stain & Spot Removal, & Tile & Grout Cleaning

MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal