HOMEMASTERS Vancouver

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2014

2702 NE 114th Avenue Suite J-4

Vancouver, WA 98684

As a licensed, insured, and bonded full service roofing, gutter, and handyman services company, we aim to be your trusted one-stop shop for years to come. We've been doing roofing and gutters since 1990, and by popular request from our client base, we've significantly expanded our handyman services group over the last couple of years. Our team of professional technicians is committed to providing you with the industry’s best installation and repair practices, products, and materials. We stand behind our work with a Limited Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee for all our roofing and gutter installations, and a 1-year warranty for all our handyman services. Give us a call to schedule a free estimate - or stop by our showroom, so that you can see our broad product selection in person. Our friendly and knowledgeable office staff will be happy to speak with you. Additional DBA - KBZ Construction LLC....

04/07/2022

Earl G.

I hired Home Masters again since they did such a great job for me last year. I had them replace our garage roof, side the garage, replace a small deck, paint the garage and greenhouse and install gutters on the greenhouse. They did excellent work. I especially recommend David, Hugo, and Emilio for their level of attention and detail and care about doing an excellent job the entire time. Thanks Home Masters!

Description of Work
Roofing, Siding, Painting, Gutters, and Deck Replacement

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing,siding

05/06/2021

Earl G.

Dave's crew (Rob, Jacob, Lauren, Jordan, Jacob) was awesome! We had a very worn out old exterior of a house and now it looks nearly brand new! These guys are very professional, well skilled, and efficient. I was bracing myself for lots of hidden rot as the existing siding was very poor quality and beat up in many places. Rob was especially helpful in dealing with the discovery of some rot and missing roof bracing. He and the others did extra investigative work to determine best course of action at a very reasonable price. The crew always communicated well, did extra little things, and really made sure we were happy every step of the way. I plan to hire them again next year to do some critical work on our garage. I highly recommend Homemasters!

Description of Work
Replace all siding, trim, gutters, roof sag, soffits, and rotting beams

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,woodworking

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the kind review. It is always such a pleasure working with wonderful homeowners like yourself. We look forward to working with you in the future.

12/04/2020

beverly S.

The repair work this year was excellent. The workers arrived at expected time and did a great job. Work was done on roof level showing me photos of findings ( I had a very hungry woodpecker) and advised progress of work. Bob and Jacob were professional, friendly and had skills for the job. I will call them again if needed.

Description of Work
chimney repair and skylights

Category chimney repair,skylights

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for writing us a review!! We are so pleased that you were happy with your service. You are such a pleasure to work with and hope you have a great year!! Sincerely, The Homemasters Team

05/20/2019

Marilee D.

Split bid into the 3 parts we requested. They did the most difficult piece of the work. Done well. Done timely. And they cleaned up meticulously each day. Highly recommend and will be using them for yearly maintenance.

Description of Work
Cleaning of 25 year old concrete tile roof on large 3 story home. Most contractors refused to even bid.

Category roof cleaning

07/03/2015

Arvonn T.

Of the five roof cleaning companies, this is only one of two that responded and made an appointment. They had an excellent quote, without any scare tactics or high pressure(pun) methods. The representatives called back, quickly scheduled an appointment and quote. Fast and Professional. They do not schedule work out more than two weeks in advance, so don't bother calling until you are ready for the work. Once you are ready, they sign an agreement and let you know when they will be out. They did call before coming, but I was unable to answer the phone, and they did start work on our house before I confirmed, but we only missed them by 15 minutes, so that would be the only mark against them. Otherwise, the two guys ran water hoses from our house and used their low pressure, high volume sprayer to clean the entire roof in about 5 hrs. they worked from one end of our ranch to the other end. And then they finished up with the polycarbonate attached patio roof. They did a FANTASTIC JOB! Our roof looks like it is brand new, instead of the 25 years old that it is. To be fair, our roof was in excellent shape, with minimal moss, but there was black stains, and just general dirt. After cleaning the roof, they cleaned out the gutters, and used a combination of the pressure washer + air blower to tidy up the debris that had been sprayed from the roof. There was even a little debris on our neighbors house, and they cleaned that up (which really made our neighbors happy). We had a few loose nails on the gutters, which they hammered in. I was really very pleased with the work, and I think even the two guys were impressed at how well it worked. They definitely had some pride in the execution of their handiwork, and it was well deserved. I definitely recommend going with this group, and the deep cleaning roof service was well worth it.

Description of Work
Clean main roof and patio roof, along with gutters. Light repairs on Gutter.

Category gutter cleaning

02/04/2015

Maureen H.

I did not use this provider and do not even remember what I looked them them up for.

12/15/2013

KAREN C.

They went onto the roof and cleaned off the moss, also cleaned the gutters.

Description of Work
They went onto the roof and cleaned off the moss, also cleaned the gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

11/25/2013

Carlos A.

Everything went well. The team performed all the items quoted on bid.

Description of Work
Removed old roof and installed new one. The team was hard working and professional. Were conscientious and diligent. Took into account our schedule and needs.

Category decks,roofing

11/24/2013

Michelle P.

From the time of the sale to the time of the start of the job, it was about 8 weeks (later than I had hoped), but the crew was timely and did the job without creating issues for my tenants. The price was more than fair and they matched a competitor's rate.

Description of Work
replace the roof & gutters on my rental house

Category gutter repair,roofing

11/20/2013

Evelyn C.

We had purchased a special deal of 3 hours of handyman service for $125. The company ended up rescheduling at least twice which was an inconvenience. I had emailed our list of tasks to the handyman prior to him coming out. He was able to do about half of the projects. After he and I went through the list, he completed the jobs he could. He then ran out and purchased the lumber to complete the stairs and fence projects. Our stairs look great as does the fence. Actual work time was less than three hours but he did get materials for us and half an hour of work time was deducted for drive time. He did great work and we would use him again.

Description of Work
The gentleman who came out replaced the front steps on the house and replaced some boards on our fence. As I had not procured the wood to fix the fence and steps, he did that for me. Additionally, he checked our crawlspace and attic, repaired a broken bathroom sink and secured a strip of siding that kept coming loose.

Category handyman service,siding

All Seasons Cleaning Services LLC

All Seasons Cleaning Services specializes in ALL of your exterior cleaning services from your home ranging from Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Roof Cleaning, Pressure Wash, Landscaping, Lawn and yard work, junk removal, and more. Give us PROFESSIONAL team a call today for a FREE quote, and we'll have your home looking like new in no time! We offer unparalleled customer service and the most competitive pricing in the market. We look forward to serving you!

Offers by All Seasons Cleaning Services LLC on Angi
    D & C Pressure Washing, Inc.

All Surface Cleaning Company

All Surface Cleaning is a very affordable Roof, Gutter and Deck Cleaning service. It is our belief that anyone can do cheap work for a cheap price. Others can oversell the amount of work that needs to be performed in order to justify a “high quality” price. Our goal is to provide what we would want ourselves: VALUE – good workmanship and professionalism at a fair price. You owe it to yourself and your home to discover why All Surface Cleaning provides the best gutter, deck and roof cleaning Portland has to offer. We also offer some of the best warranties in the industry on certain services.

Offers by All Surface Cleaning Company on Angi

Roofing, gutters, watertight deck, handyman windows & insulation. Installation of Hardiplank.