Glasscrafters

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2009

Jones Window & Door

We are a family-owned and operated business. We take care of every aspect of our business from sales and estimates to service, installation and distribution. A family tradition for over 30 years. Our website and detailed presentation provides potential customers with additional information to assist them in choosing the right window or door with the right features and glass performance. We offer the largest selection of vinyl windows and doors in the Willamette Valley market. Sample windows are available in our showroom and home shows for you to evaluate and compare. They are also readily available during our free in-home consultation. For example, we will show you low-emittance coating options (also known as Low-E) to demonstrate tints and darkness of glass, as well as grid options and lock choices. We pride ourselves in offering the most comprehensive presentation and detailed estimate. The vinyl window products we offer include a lifetime warranty and as a factory-authorized service dealer for many of these products, we can provide prompt assistance, if needed. To assure you the very best installation, suited specifically for your home, we back our workmanship with a lifetime warranty and all at a competitive price. Thank you for considering Jones Window & Door.

Renewal by Andersen of Oregon & SW Washington

Renewal by Andersen offers a start-to-finish window and patio door replacement process, where you'll get custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows and doors professionally installed for you. Simply request a free in-home window consultation and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your beautiful new windows and patio doors for years to come.

Window World of Portland Oregon

Window World of Portland is locally owned and operated by owners John Rouse and Bill Mallory. Always committed to bringing the finest exterior solutions to our customers, we have been providing our signature vinyl windows, siding, entry doors, patio doors, storm doors, garage doors, and more to the Portland community since our start in 2007. With a combined 47 years of construction expertise, John and Bill lead our team of estimators, installers, and office staff in our mission to offer remarkable service from the start to finish of every job. Having served over 3,000 homeowners in the region, our business philosophy is based largely on building relationships with customers. We take pride in the value we provide through our service, high-quality products, and years of construction experience.

Offers by Window World of Portland Oregon on Angi

01/28/2020

Steve is friendly, knowledgeable and patient. He inspected my 26 year old Milgard aluminum frame sliding patio door and said it looked fine, just slightly out of alignment. He used a Philips screwdriver to adjust roller height and fixed the draft issue. Before calling him, I had considered doing the repair myself - finding, buying and replacing all the weatherstripping, etc. Probably would have taken my hours. Steve diagnosed and fixed the issue in under 15 minutes. There is no substitute for knowledge, experience and a trained eye. For future window installation and repair work I would definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Inspect sliding patio door for cause of air draft

Category replacement windows,doors

03/05/2018

I have used GlassCrafters several times to replace failed glass that was foggy in my windows. My most recent time working with Steve was to replace the glass in a window that was hit with a baseball. The owner Steve is professional, friendly and his work is reasonably priced. He will return your call and come out to measure and give you the cost. Normally the glass is ordered and arrives in a few days. He will call you and schedule an installation time. I will continue to use Glasscrafters in the future because I trust him. I highly recommend Glasscrafters.

Description of Work
We had a broken window and Steve replaced the glass portion.

05/05/2017

They were the most reasonable and not much wait.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

10/06/2015

Called Glasscrafters with the measurement. Owner told me he could come out in a couple of days and look the situation over which was fine. It had been broken for quite a while and was the inside pane of a double glass window. Came out in a couple of days, measured the window, quoted me the price which was fine and said he would order it and it would be 3-5 business days. We were leaving the following week so we figured it would not be received in time before we left, but it actually did come in the day we left, but we were leaving early so I told the owner that when we got back we would have him come and install it. Got back from vacation and he came out and installed it the next day. Fast and no issues with the installation. Very professional and I definitely would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Replaced an upstairs window in our bathroom.

08/17/2015

Steve gave me a rough cost estimate by phone. He came on time to remove the leaking window, make a pattern from it, and temporarily replace it. He installed the new low-E double pane window a week later. It perfectly matches the other two bay window panes. I am extremely pleased with Steve's knowledge and craftsmanship. I will definitely hire him to replace any other windows that lose their seals.

Description of Work
Replaced a leaking double pane window.

03/27/2015

GREAT!! They were fast to call me back to make an appointment. Showed up on time! He explained what he was doing and fixed the rollers on the door. He was fast, friendly and professional. I will use Glasscrafters again!

Description of Work
Fixed glass sliding door.

Category replacement windows,doors

03/29/2014

Overall we were very happy with the service. Steve knows the business well and he does exactly what he says he will do. He even takes the time to explain the indicators of failure and things to watch out for. We have used Steve on two occasions and he has done a great job both times. We would definitely use Steve again to help us maintain our windows in top condition - and we have already recommended him to our friends. It's always a pleasure doing business with a reliable professional.

Description of Work
We had Steve evaluate then replace several double pane windows in our home. He gave us a reliable price estimate then ordered the windows. They were delivered several days later and installed promptly. Steve remove the old windows - he made the whole process seemless.

07/17/2013

I had a double glass window that had rust colored streaks between the panes. Before I talked to Steve, I was worried that I would have to have the whole window replaced. When he came out to check the window, he was on time, very nice and explained that it was just a broken seal. He measured and gave me an estimate. When I decided to have him replace the glass, he estimated it would take about three days for it to arrive and he would then call to schedule an installation appointment. Happened just like he said. Glass arrived on time and he scheduled an appointment shortly thereafter. He arrived on time for the appointment and had the window installed in minutes. I think he spent more time cleaning it for me than it took to install. This was very nice as the window is half way up a stair way so it is not easy to wash the outside. Throughout the whole job, Steve was very nice and personable. I would definitely call Glasscrafters again and have already recommended them to two neighbors with similar window problems.

Description of Work
Replaced a double paned window that had a broken seal

Category glass repair

07/16/2013

I originally contacted Steve via his email as a referral by Henderson and Daughters to have (4) glass Panels replaced due to seal failures. I received a prompt response from him and arrangements were made for him to inspect and measure the replacements. He indicated that one of the panels in question was in fact sound and replacement was not warranted. Two of the panels being replaced had solar film applied to them by another party and at his suggestion I contacted them for possible warranty, which was rejected as I am not the orginal purchaser of those windows. He ordered the replacements and again contacted me to schedule the installation. He arrived when he said he would, did the installation and cleaned the new glass leaving the area nice and neat. I would easily recommend Steve for anyone needing glass replacements.

Description of Work
Replacement of (3) sealed glass panels

07/12/2013

I needed a replacement window pane for an outside window that had broken by a falling tree. This was not a big job; I searched Angie's List and found the name of a company called Henderson Company. They told me my job was too small for them but to call Steve King @ Glasscrafter's in Vancouver, WA. I told Steve my job and that I was in no hurry but when he was in the area on other jobs to come by; he came over about two weeks later and said he could get replacement done in about 5 days. He called back in 5 days and we set up a time : July 12th. The repair was excellent, cost very resonable. I would use him again and refer anyone to him. He belongs on Angie's List !!

Description of Work
repaired broken double pane window

Category glass repair,replacement windows

Residential window repairs & installation, energy efficient upgrades, vinyl windows, fogged windows, flat glass, seal failure, single pane windows, wood, alluminum & steel window repairs, screens & screen doors, storm windows, sliding glass & patio doors & window balancer replacement.