DryTime Restoration LLC

Washington: Contractors
01/14/2023

PO Box 821696

Vancouver, WA 98682

We're standing by, 24/7 to take your call! Dial 1-(844)-MY-DRY-HOME (1-844-693-7946). DryTime Restoration LLC is a true one-stop, start-to-finish water damage mitigation and restoration company, serving the greater Portland Metro and Southwest Washington areas. Locally owned and operated, we offer NO OBLIGATION INSPECTIONS, guaranteed 90-minute arrivals, and a full range of services for any type of water, sewage, mold or storm-related loss. Our technicians are certified through the IICRC for Water Damage Restoration and Applied Structural Drying, and are equipped with the most advanced equipment available. Our mission is to provide the utmost in customer service. We work for you, and you alone. Our commitment to you: No cut corners!...

water damage restoration (56)mold removal (12)sewer cleaning (2)drain pipe installation (1)

07/22/2022

Mark K.

Alert! DO NOT USE…. I’m 58 years old and like you the people reading this I’ve never had a issue to right a negative review for any business. But, I honestly feel this company took advantage of my 77 year old mother-in-law. Feel free to call me direct at 360-281-6275 I’d be happy to share my story. Long story short they said they couldn’t/wouldn’t give me a estimate but assured me that they would work with me if the insurance company didn’t like what they charged. So it was over $4,000 more then standard charges from other restoration company so my mother in-law got stuck with the difference or they would put a lean on her property. When Kevin the owner I believe said he would work/fight for us he means he will send a couple emails to insurance company and then charge you every penny the insurance company won’t pay or lean your house. Kevin won’t take one penny off the bill and try to work with us. He’ll tell you everything you want to hear… There is a lot more to the story but do yourself a favor and run as fast as you can.

Description of Work
Clean up from a water leak and dry out

Work Completed On 11/25/2021

02/15/2022

Deborah K.

Great! Our water mess was taken care of - fast work. Very attentive to any concerns we had. Like my allergy to mold.

Description of Work
Water damage

Work Completed On 02/14/2022

01/04/2022

George K.

These folks rocked it. Danielle, Aris, and Adam were all super-responsive and helpful. Their inspection, demo, and drying were all very thorough and professional. They helped us navigate the insurance claim part of it as well. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Water Damage mitigation

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

10/19/2021

Lori R.

Allstate refused to cover secondary damages to water pipes going to faucet in upstairs tub. Dry Time worked with Allstate Agent and claims adjusters and claims manager to get authorization for coverage and repair. The Allstate staff refused responsibility. Ben Cully of Dry Time stepped up and took on Allstates responsibility to repair the pipes, contacting his own plumber and obsorbing the plumbing fees at no cost to me. Allstate wanted me to pay for the plumber out of my own pocket and submit for review with no assurance of repayment.

Description of Work
dry out water damage and tear out walls, ceilings, tub, tile.

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

09/20/2021

Nolan P.

I have never been so impressed with a company. We found out about the leak because we had a rat problem and needed someone to get in our crawl space to give us a quote to clean it all up. That was when we found the leak. After calling a few plumbers, the one we settled with recommended DryTime Restoration because they have worked closely with them. It was the best decision. The women who showed up to quote us was knowledgeable and professional. However, she also recommended that we contact our insurance agents to file a claim. Being new homeowners, we didn't consider this but followed her advice. She even gave us the contact info of their person who has worked with insurance agents before. When our claim was challenged by our insurance, DryTime went to bat for us. They provided them all the documentation needed AND countered our insurance when they tried to short us on the claim. They fought to make sure as much of the work was covered by our insurance which helped us financially a lot. When they came to do the work, they coordinated with the plumber so that as soon as they were finished, the plumber showed up to do the final piping. It was seamless and took much less time than I expected. I cannot recommend DryTime Restoration LLC enough. They were amazing to work with and while I hope to not have to call them again, I would in a heart beat if needed.

Description of Work
They cleaned up a leak and sanitized the space in our crawl space.

Category sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

09/01/2021

Katie T.

They were responsive and on top of making sure my home was dried out properly. They worked with my insurance well and were adamant that the home be restored to its proper condition

Description of Work
We had a plumbing leak and an Ice **** from the storm in February 2021

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

07/26/2021

TABITHA I.

My experience working with DryTime Restoration was excellent. Rarely does one find superior customer service these days, so my experience with DryTime stands out and deserves mention! They went above and beyond from start to finish in helping with extensive raccoon damage done to the crawlspace of my home. Not only was there water damage that occurred and other toxic cleanup that needed to happen, but the entire crawlspace insulation and vapor barrier needed to be replaced. The work DryTime performed was excellent quality work, but where they really shined was in the customer service they provided. My experience dealing with work of this kind and magnitude was very limited and I was overwhelmed and had many questions and concerns as I called around trying to determine which company to hire. I knew DryTime was the right choice when Joe took the time over multiple phone calls and emails to patiently and thoroughly explain and answer all my questions/concerns in layman’s terms. I was also extremely grateful for the way DryTime dealt with my very difficult insurance company. They went to bat for me and dealt directly with them, which I greatly appreciated! I feel very blessed to have had DryTime in my corner for what could have been a homeowner’s nightmare; yet their professionalism and integrity in the work they did and the way they dealt with my insurance company took a huge burden off me and I’m beyond grateful to have found them. Thank you, Joe and team - I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Water Damage, Crawlspace Clean-up and Complete Restoration

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

05/27/2021

Crista G.

DryTime responded immediately to my request for help. Their staff were professional, courteous and came prepared with all the equipment they needed. To ensure cleanliness, they put down clear plastic everywhere they needed to walk to access the area. They clearly explained what they needed to do and what I could expect in terms of timeline. They successfully completed the job in the prescribed time. They photographed everything and documented it for the insurance company to explain their work and their fees. They were easy to work with and their office staff extremely capable and kind.

Description of Work
Water mitigation and new insulation in crawl space as a result of a broken pipe.

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

05/13/2021

Ally K.

Minuteman did such a wonderful job. Each time they came to our home, they let us know beforehand so we were prepared for their arrival. They cleaned up the work area each day so that it was safe and not an eye sore for us. They were on time EVERY SINGLE time. And the quality of the workmanship is just the best. Our end result looks so amazing, it is now our favorite room in the house. We went from being devastated by water damage from a leaking roof, to being overjoyed at the beautiful new space we have. We can’t thank you enough for the wonderful work!

Description of Work
Build back from water damage

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

05/12/2021

Amanda K.

We had the opportunity to work with MinuteMan and their sister company DryTime due to a water leak. DryTime came in immediately and took care of our issue which took some research as the leak wasn’t apparent. They found the leak quicker than the insurance companies assigned contractor and helped us negotiate with the Insurance company to cover the Claim. They know their insurance law more than I think the insurance company does. They went to bat for us and ensured we were well taken care of. Best part was they handled it all and took the ownership to get it taken care of verse myself having to work with the insurance company. Since we were having MinuteMan in to deal with our water leak restoration, we decided to add on a few projects of our own. MinuteMan’s team was amazing to work with. From their project manager that had the expertise of what was doable to what things we might want to add on due to appearance and aesthetic down to the individual works completing the project. They all paid close attention to detail, made sure we were comfortable being in the home while they were working and were super respectful to all of us (even when kids were running through the house). I can’t say enough how much I enjoyed working with them all. I feel that I got everything I wanted in our remodel plus due to working with them!

Description of Work
Remodel from water leak

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

05/11/2021

Steve M.

Went very well didn't find rot was dried in one day. Highly recommend them and would reuse them

Description of Work
Tested for water damage. Then measures were taken to dry the floor and make sure there was no rot .

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

05/10/2021

Renee T.

Dry time did an awesome job. The guys took their time and did the job right. They know what their doing.

Description of Work
Sewerage pumped out underneath my house and pipes replaced

Category drain pipe, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

04/13/2021

Jim B.

Working with DryTime was an excellent experience for us. We had a 3-Story flood that was being handled by a different water-mitigation company, who was doing a very poor job, possibly putting my family in danger. DryTime took over and immediately addressed my issues and got us on the right track for restoration! Everyone we worked with was professional, on-time, and experts in this field, saving us a lot of time & money. Nobody wants to have a water-damage issue in their home, but DryTime made it as pleasant of an experience as it could be. They did everything we asked from them and more. If I ever had to go thru this again, DryTime would be the first call I would make. I trust them to take care of their customers as if they were their own family. Without a doubt, this is THE water-mitigation company to call when you have problems. We consider ourselves lucky to have been recommended DryTime and gladly do the same for others now! Hire them, and you'll be taken care of right.

Description of Work
Water Mitigation and Water Damage Investigation

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

03/25/2021

Lewis H.

I had water leaking into my floor due to a drain line for my dishwasher and some old, crusty plumbing. Dry Time was very quick to respond and were willing to come out after normal business hours. They were also very reasonable and understanding in regards to payment.

Description of Work
Water extraction

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

01/20/2021

seda M.

DryTime did an outstanding job drying my place after water damage from neighbor. I’m happy they work on my place. The way they clean and dry my place definitely minimized the damages for the leak. Thank you

Description of Work
Water Damage

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

12/14/2020

Yukari T.

I had a roof leak into our house, and after I had a roofer repair the leak I called 5 restoration companies. 4 companies came out and my wife and I both agreed that DryTime was clearly head and shoulders above the others - the technicians were definitely better-equipped to detect and diagnose the extent of the flooding than the previous companies, and they were also clearly far more experienced. So we decided to work with DryTime and they immediately got to work, and things continued to go great from there, their communication was always consistent (and very friendly and helpful) every tech who came was cheerful and knowledgeable and helpful and the field super was also extremely friendly and helpful every step of the way (kudos to Aris and the main tech team of Dylan and Riley). They expertly handled the mitigation which is complete, so next step is the "build back". I hope I never have any type of flooding problem again so I hope I never have to use DryTime again, but for sure if I do I'll use them again and I definitely highly recommend them. Frankly for me it was really scary having the leak and flooding and I was concerned to say the least about how best to handle the water damage, but DryTime sure provided me with great service and peace of mind.

Description of Work
Water damage restoration

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

11/24/2020

Matthew C.

DryTime was such a blessing! When ground runoff entered into our basement, our insurance company wouldn't cover it, so we were stuck paying out of pocket. DryTime worked with us through the entire process, answering our questions, walking us through the steps, and working with us to keep costs down (for example, they suggested I rip the carpet out and dispose of it instead of paying them to do it). They employees were professional and competent, their billing was transparent, the work was top-quality, and above all they were empathetic throughout the entire job. I felt like we were their family, the way they took care of us. Phone calls were always returned that day, and they always found the time to answer all of our questions. Hopefully we won't have future issues with water but if we do, we are going to hire Dry Time immediately!

Description of Work
Ground water intrusion clean-up

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

11/24/2020

Ayan K.

I would say good. This incident took place in my rental property, hence I wanted to make sure it got done soon without impacting my tenants. Drytime was able to get things fixed within 2 weeks efficiently since the time they were given the contract. I am happy with their service and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Broken pipe in crawl space caused water leak. Needed dyring-out of affected area, check for mold, treat mold and re-do insulation

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

11/12/2020

Shaun G.

Dry Time was responsive and did a serviceable job drying out my ceiling and subfloor after my upstairs shower leaked; however, their "all inclusive" service (their words, from their website) leaves much to be desired. Every communication I sent to them required multiple follow-ups, often taking a week or more before I would get a reply. They stored equipment in my garage, left plastic covering all over my stairs and upstairs without cleaning it up or removing it (did that myself). Left my shower door in the hallway of my house taped against my wall (the tape has damaged the paint), etc. They lure you in with their promise of handling the entire process, including working with your insurance, but you actually end up having to manage the entire thing yourself. The only time they reply expediently is when it involves payment to them. Their owner gets angry and hostile with your insurance adjusters when they don't agree with his bid, and then he makes your entire experience working with your insurance more painful due to the hostility they had to deal with. It is now mid-November, my water damage occurred in April, and by the time I gave up on actually getting restoration work scheduled and done by this company, it was October. I am not going to spend much more time writing this negative review, but if you wish to reach out to me and discuss my experience with Dry Time Restoration, please contact me at 404 647 4286 or using my firstname.lastname@gmail.com - I am happy to refer you to the contractors I ultimately select (my project is ongoing still).

Description of Work
Remediation and restoration of water damage to ceiling and bathroom

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

09/02/2020

Reny R.

The DryTime technicians masked off everything in the room to contain the drywall dust/insulation and did a great job cleaning up after the job was done. They understood the importance of their job to us since we just had a child and wanted to assure his environment was as clean as possible before moving back home.

Description of Work
Drying of water damage

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

08/24/2020

Karen K.

We had a flood in a beautiful, recently remodeled powder room. DryTime responded quickly and professionally and the employees were patient and knowledgeable. That gave me a great deal of confidence in their work. They spent several days evaluating moisture content in the affected areas and then took on the task of demo-ing the PR. The guys were all friendly and did their work quickly. Hopefully, we’ll never have a need for them again! But if we do, you better believe they’ll be the first ones I call!

Description of Work
Flood Mitigation

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

Review for DryTime Restoration LLC - PO Box 821696, Vancouver, WA - 38823005

08/20/2020

Susan P.

Josh and the other technician were great. So helpful. They used their water meter and a cool little camera and found that everything was ok. I was mainly concerned about the floor that showed moisture on my "Amazon" moisture meter but they explained concrete is cold so that doesn't mean a lot of moisture. So nothing further was needed. They were very helpful and explained everything very clearly. If I ever have a problem again (hope not!) I would most definitely call them first.

Description of Work
I had some flooding in my basement and wanted them to tell me if I had done enough to mitigate the water damage or if more was needed.

Work Completed On 08/20/2020