Dan Landscaping Maintenance

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2015

Lawn Care by Dan is a family business with family values. Whether the work you require is big or small commercial or residential, when it comes to high-­end affordable landscaping look no further – Lawn Care by Dan is the place to call. We can map out a custom design plan for any job upon request. Over the year’s our company has assembled an all-star cast of highly trained hard working professionals. We provide service at both ends of the landscape spectrum, from basic lawn care and treatment that will give your home the prized lawn you will only see in a home and garden magazine. With years of experience and creativity our work is highly efficient here at Lawn Care by Dan, we are a name with a track record that you can trust to get the job done right the first time. We can also transform your basic green into the exotic landscape of your dreams. We provide the very best in lawn care service when you choose us you won’t spend another day, week, or month worrying about the upkeep of your yard. Leave the edging, pruning, and trimming to us and free up time to spend with your family or doing something you have love and passion for. In addition to what we do for your greens, we also perform pressure washing services for you pavement and walkways cleaning needs. In need of renovation but need to get some of your old things out first? We have rates available for junk removal also to ensure your disposable items are removed safely....

Red Bark Inc

Red Bark Inc. can help with any of your bark dust blowing needs. We have 25 years of experience, dependable, licensed drivers, and top of the line bark blowers to ensure a job well done, every single time.

BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning

Over 17,000 Home Owners Have Benefited From The BenchMark Healthy Home Cleaning System We Provide Proven Cleaning Services To FREE You From Housework Servitude…GUARANTEED. HOME OWNERS WHO FEEL FATIGUED, UNDERAPPRECIATED, DISRESPECTED AND MISUNDERSTOOD If you find your self the role of motivator, but rarely on the receiving end from those around you - and the anti-effort, anti-engaged rhetoric you encounter in the day to day wears you down-you’ll welcome a kind word from someone who really understands your daily experience and appreciates your contributions. What you’ll discover is that our team of experts and top members are the champions of the discreet person who faithfully keeps their home functioning, even as others barely notice it. If you find yourself having to “talk yourself out of a tree” fairly frequently, we get it! We know the conversations that you must have only with yourself. Now, probably for the first time in you home-ownership experience, you’ll step into place where there can be an open discussion, exchange of truth-based ideas and experiences, and energizing encouraging “virtual-visit” twice a month to discuss, gather and plan ideas for maintaining your home. Location phone contacts: Ph 1-Portland; (503) 635-2243 Vancouver; (360)696-4140 Lake Oswego/Tigard/Beaverton; (503) 653-5083 Milwaukie/West Linn/Clackamas County/Oregon City; (503) 262-8030 NE Portland/Gresham; (360) 687-2271 Battle Ground/Ridgefield/North County; (360) 253-7955 Camas/Washougal/Fisher's Landing. Award winning.

Offers by BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning on Angi
Superior Xterior Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Alex Malamura and I am your guy for power washing. I can power wash anything concrete such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and a lot more. I have been in this side business for over 4 years and have the proper equipment to get the job done. I give the option to wash with a wand where all other companies only use surface washers. Let me know if you are interested. Be blessed.

Offers by Superior Xterior Pressure Washing	 on Angi

07/22/2020

I would not hesitate to hire Dan’s Landscaping again for any job, large or small. He and his team just completed a retaining wall for us topped off with a row of arborvitaes. Dan was great from the beginning. We had a steep slope on the back third of our yard that was both hard to maintain and just not very usable. We knew we wanted a wall, but did not really know what we wanted to do or the look ...

Description of Work
Retaining Wall and arborvitaes

Category landscaping,dumpster service,hardscaping

05/12/2020

Dan and his crew Paulino and Alex deserve a 5 star review for a job well done. Dan was professional, prompt, and reasonable when delivering his bid. The work was done in a timely and skilled manner, with much attention to detail. They did an excellent job with clean up. From beginning to end every thing went perfect. We will continue to call on Dan for any future projects we may need

Description of Work
New Sod Lawn

Category landscaping

04/23/2019

The work was performed on schedule at the agreed price and the new lawn is a huge improvement over the old lawn. Dan was very helpful in advising on lawn watering and adjusting the sprinkler heads for the front lawn.

Description of Work
For front lawn, remove old grass sod, remove tree roots, add top soil to raise front lawn to proper height, and install new grass sod. In addition, two sprinkler heads were replaced.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

04/11/2019

They did a great job. I’ve already hired them to complete my retaining wall.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced large irregular shaped lawn, brush removal, and yard maintenance.

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service

03/15/2019

Dan maintains my property on a yearly contract— mow/blow, hedge trimming, flower bed and grass maintenance. All for one monthly fee. The yard looks well-kept. I not have to think about it. One and done!

Description of Work
Lawn & Yard service

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

03/10/2019

Very friendly, knowledgeable, prompt, professional, and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Replaced my lawn

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,mulch

02/25/2019

Very friendly and professional. Need a onetime yard clean up, answered my request promptly and did the job quickly with great service. I had contacted two other landscapers who blew me off but Dan was eager to get the job do s

Description of Work
A onetime yard cleanup

01/31/2019

Dan and his crew were perfessional and had complete attention to detail. We’re putting our house on the market and I’m glad we were able to have Dan and his crew come by to meet all our landscaping needs met. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
General yard work

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

01/24/2019

My yard looks great! They show up once a week and take great care to keep the yard maintained while also addressing issues as they come up! Friendly people too!

Description of Work
Regular yard maintenance

01/22/2019

Dan and his guys are very good at what they do and respect me and my wife and do anything we asked them to do. Dan Answers his phone or calls me back in a timely fassion. If I move they will move with me and there services.

Description of Work
Biweekly Maitenence

Category lawn service

* Sod Installations * Pavers Installations * Landscape Bark Dust Lawn Installation * Junk Removal * Rock Design Hardscape * Pressure Washing * Mowing & Edging * Roof/gutters * Monthly maintenance * General clean up * Trimming all kinds of Hedges or bushes * Ivy-Juniper-Blackberry removal * De-thatch and Aerate * Landscape Constructions * Sprinklers Repairs & Installations * Landscape Designs

I will let you know Thanks!

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa