Dan Landscaping Maintenance

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2015

606 NE 192nd Ave

Vancouver, WA 98684

Lawn Care by Dan is a family business with family values. Whether the work you require is big or small commercial or residential, when it comes to high-­end affordable landscaping look no further – Lawn Care by Dan is the place to call. We can map out a custom design plan for any job upon request.

07/20/2022

Kandy H.

Awesome work by Dan and his crew. Dan is fair, friendly, and professional, knows what he is doing and provides expert suggestions. His crew is hard working and efficient. It was a pleasure doing business with Dan and will be a repeat customer!

Description of Work
Major yard cleanup and landscraping

Category fencing, hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch, tree service, dumpster service

07/22/2020

Susan H.

I would not hesitate to hire Dan’s Landscaping again for any job, large or small. He and his team just completed a retaining wall for us topped off with a row of arborvitaes. Dan was great from the beginning. We had a steep slope on the back third of our yard that was both hard to maintain and just not very usable. We knew we wanted a wall, but did not really know what we wanted to do or the look we wanted. He had some great ideas on the type of stone that would look good and suggested going with arborvitaes for a green look. His communication was excellent, he was onsite checking his crew or checking in daily to ensure things were going well or to see if we had questions. His crew was also excellent. They were dedicated to the job and worked hard. They are also very skilled at what they do and their craftsmanship shows in the finished project. I just wish I had taken before photos too.

Description of Work
Retaining Wall and arborvitaes

Category landscaping, dumpster service, hardscaping

05/12/2020

Randall M.

Dan and his crew Paulino and Alex deserve a 5 star review for a job well done. Dan was professional, prompt, and reasonable when delivering his bid. The work was done in a timely and skilled manner, with much attention to detail. They did an excellent job with clean up. From beginning to end every thing went perfect. We will continue to call on Dan for any future projects we may need

Description of Work
New Sod Lawn

Category landscaping

04/23/2019

Kenneth M.

The work was performed on schedule at the agreed price and the new lawn is a huge improvement over the old lawn. Dan was very helpful in advising on lawn watering and adjusting the sprinkler heads for the front lawn.

Description of Work
For front lawn, remove old grass sod, remove tree roots, add top soil to raise front lawn to proper height, and install new grass sod. In addition, two sprinkler heads were replaced.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

04/11/2019

Marsha T.

They did a great job. I’ve already hired them to complete my retaining wall.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced large irregular shaped lawn, brush removal, and yard maintenance.

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service

03/15/2019

Cheryl S.

Dan maintains my property on a yearly contract— mow/blow, hedge trimming, flower bed and grass maintenance. All for one monthly fee. The yard looks well-kept. I not have to think about it. One and done!

Description of Work
Lawn & Yard service

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

03/10/2019

Elizabeth S.

Very friendly, knowledgeable, prompt, professional, and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Replaced my lawn

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch

02/25/2019

Jennifer P.

Very friendly and professional. Need a onetime yard clean up, answered my request promptly and did the job quickly with great service. I had contacted two other landscapers who blew me off but Dan was eager to get the job do s

Description of Work
A onetime yard cleanup

01/31/2019

Bill G.

Dan and his crew were perfessional and had complete attention to detail. We’re putting our house on the market and I’m glad we were able to have Dan and his crew come by to meet all our landscaping needs met. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
General yard work

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

01/24/2019

Sharon K.

My yard looks great! They show up once a week and take great care to keep the yard maintained while also addressing issues as they come up! Friendly people too!

Description of Work
Regular yard maintenance

Thomas G.

Very well. Took one person 2.5 hrs. Did a great job & cleaned up all the trimmings.

Description of Work
Prune/trim a medium size a apple tree

Juan V.

Dan and his guys are very good at what they do and respect me and my wife and do anything we asked them to do. Dan Answers his phone or calls me back in a timely fassion. If I move they will move with me and there services.

Description of Work
Biweekly Maitenence

Ricardo E.

Initial cleanup went fairly well. There were several aftercare items left for me to take care of. When I asked why they didn't complete the clean up, there was a lack of responsiveness to satisfy my requests. Also, billing was a problem. I indicated that I was going to pay in full to avoid fees but the first months bill was taken from my credit card even though I mailed in the payment. This caused a double payment and extra fees. There was no forewarning of charges against my credit card. So Dan decided that I would not be charged for the next service. I unfortunately got stuck with the service charge though. There was trash and unneeded items left in my yard after the work was done, which I had to clean up so I decide this was no longer worth my money. I can at least be grateful for the overall effort and initial cleanup. Seems like they may be too overwhelmed with business.

Description of Work
Lawn clean up and maintenance. Also recommendations on care and improvement of backyard overall appearance.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Thomas G.

Dan does excellent work

Description of Work
Have hired Dan to do various projects from trimming trees to laying sod. Have hired Dan to do various jobs from tree trimming to laying sod.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

11/30/2018

Ashley S.

Dan's team did a beautiful job on my yard. We had a backyard that had turned into a muddy mess and was covered in weeds. I was looking for all new sod and bark in the back, and trimming and bark in the front. The yard looks fantastic and has held up nicely since we got it done (July I believe). It took two days to complete which I wasn't prepared for, but other than that everything went according to plan and we received what was expected. I had received a quote from another company that was $1k more expensive, so the pricing was right as well.

Description of Work
Multiple small yard projects

Category lawn service, mulch, tree service

11/15/2018

Dave L.

We couldn’t be more pleased with the job Dans Landscaping did for us. They transformed our desolate backyard into an oasis that we will enjoy for years. They EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS! Dans landscaping is a business of integrity. Dan himself made sure that we knew everything about our new sprinkler system, sod and maintenance. He took the time to answer any question we had and addressed every one. We definitely recommend Dans Landscaping.

Description of Work
New home Landscaping

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, hardscaping

11/06/2018

Josh G.

We couldn't be happier with the outcome. Dan was so professional throughout the entire process. Dan communicated from start to finish. His employees worked very hard and cleaned up when they were done daily. Time frame was met and the finished product was better then we imagined. I would absolutely reccomend Dan for your lawn care.

Description of Work
Retaining wall

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, hardscaping

10/24/2018

Sean B.

The services provided by Dan were excellent. He helped us decide on size and placement of the sod as well as assisting us in decision making about the type of grass and edging to install and doing some longer-term planning about how we want the yard to look once we are completely done with our landscape. He offered guidance and support in deciding on phases and for each design element, has offered us a range of options at multiple price points. He not performs landscape maintenance for us on a bi-weekly basis and the yard has not looked this good since I bought the home in 2013. Will definitely be continuing our relationship and having them do more work for us.

Description of Work
Installation of topsoil, sod and steel edging plus ongoing Landscape Maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

08/16/2018

David H.

Dan and his crew were very professional and did an excellent job on cleaning and clearing all of the areas that needed attention. We are very happy with the work and would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Weeding, trimming, & edging yard, and removing blackberry bushes and yard debris.

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service

08/14/2018

William M.

Dan and his team provided EXCELLENT services. We were very happy with his willingness (and patience!) working with us when we were going through some decisions on the plans for our backyard. He is very professional, courteous and communicative. His team worked long hours in the hot sun and did a beautiful job. We would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs some landscape work.

Description of Work
Retaining wall, sod installation, bark dust installation

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

08/07/2018

Jeff B.

Excellent! They are very prompt, courteous and thorough. I am using them for my weekly maintenance.

Description of Work
I had a sod installed.

Category landscaping, lawn service

08/02/2018

Maria G.

they have provided an excellent service.

Description of Work
Lawn and yard works

08/01/2018

Carolyn M.

The services have been excellent. I appreciate that they always send send a familiar technician. They are always professional, friendly, personable, and do a great job.

Description of Work
weekly lawn maintenance.

Category hardscaping

Magic Wand Cleaning Services

Cleaning and disinfecting, residential and commercial, one-time and routine cleanings, deep cleaning, move in/ move outs, new construction, offices, garages, organization and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Kitchen Door - Portland

Kitchen Door is a landscaping company providing beautiful, bespoke, and sustainable landscape design/build services for homeowners seeking a personal oasis to make and share life's best moments and memories. We provide full-scale yard transformations with white-glove management from start to finish through a dedicated expert project manager. We coordinate design, subcontractors, timelines, and budgets - leaving you space to enjoy the creative process with ease, and more free time to live your best life. Create an inspiring outdoor space aligned with your ideal lifestyle. Message us today to schedule your complimentary yard consultation and get started building the yard of your dreams! DREAM IT We meet with you one-on-one to discuss how we can help you get more out of your yard. Whether you’re looking for an outdoor space to relax in, a safe, fun space for your family to play, or your own edible garden, we can help you take your wildest vision and make it a reality. DESIGN IT We take your ideas and turn them into a custom design made just for you. Our landscape designers are horticulture experts and know how to pick the right plants that are not only beautiful and unique, but meant to grow in your native landscape and climate. We can incorporate custom features that take your oasis to the next level including fire pits, raised beds, pergolas, trellises, fences, and more! BUILD IT Once we’ve created a design that is perfect for you, our professional landscape team will see it through. Before you know it, your garden will be completely transformed and you can enjoy life’s best moments in your personal oasis right outside your kitchen door. Best of Houzz, Angie’s List Super Service winner, BBB A- Rating, and 5-stars on Google Reviews Browse past projects, meet the team serving your city, and sign up to receive access to our 2022 lookbook to explore our Signature Design Styles at kitchendoor.co

Red Bark Inc

Red Bark Inc. can help with any of your bark dust blowing needs. We have 25 years of experience, dependable, licensed drivers, and top of the line bark blowers to ensure a job well done, every single time.

603-346-403
    DANLALM851OJ
    LANDSCAPING
    09/11/2018
    Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa

* Sod Installations * Pavers Installations * Landscape Bark Dust Lawn Installation * Junk Removal * Rock Design Hardscape * Pressure Washing * Mowing & Edging * Roof/gutters * Monthly maintenance * General clean up * Trimming all kinds of Hedges or bushes * Ivy-Juniper-Blackberry removal * De-thatch and Aerate * Landscape Constructions * Sprinklers Repairs & Installations * Landscape Designs

I will let you know Thanks!