Compass Electric LLC

Washington: Contractors
07/11/2023

13215 SE Mill Plain Blvd Ste C-8 #109

Vancouver, WA 98684

Compass Electric has been providing expert electrical service to all residential and commercial operations in the Vancouver, WA area with the highest quality electrical services for years. We will be happy to help with all your electrical needs. Call us today! *we are licensed in the state of Washington only and therefore do not operate in Oregon* Also services Longview, Orchards, Ridgefield, Salmon Creek, Vancouver, Washougal, Woodland & Yacolt...

electrician (303)lighting (59)ceiling fan installation (26)generator service (4)home security systems (4)HVAC Companies (4)cable tv (2)water heaters (2)

05/19/2022

roger C.

The Job was Bid in August 2021 - The Job was Started in October 2021 after a 30% Down Payment Paid was made in September 2021 - The Owner was Paid in full in November 2021 - Yet The Final Correction Inspection was completed in May 2022 - There were A Total of (4) Corrections Sited by the Electrical Inspector - The Employees were Pleasant & Polite - The Job was Completed Correctly (6) Months after is was Started, After (2) State Electrical Inspections - (2 ) Late Fines - Thanks to The Washington State Electrical Code:

Description of Work
- 200 AMP Panel Install - 5 New Circuits - Roof Weather Head Install -

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

11/26/2021

arleta M.

I am so very pleased more than please overjoyed. I had to have my fireplace hard wired. First they had wire the box in the garage, then into the attic and down the wall. What a job because the fireplace was already in. I can not see a wire hanging any where, I loved it. Also they put in a switch on the wall. The crew were awesome, caring and interested in what I wanted and gave me great ideas. There no doubt in my mind I will be calling Compass for my electrical needs. Added mention right on time, very sharp looking in dress code.

Description of Work
Hardwire my fireplace

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

11/09/2021

Dustin B.

I had an appointment that they called the day of and said they couldn't couldn't come and do because they were running long on a different job. I said okay that's fine. On the day of the reschedule they call me an hour after they were suppose to show up and asked if we were "still on" I said yes. They said we're on our way. They didnt even show up for another hour. By that time I had already left, because I had things to do. My job was on the smaller side and I'm pretty sure thats why they weren't to eager to get to it. Basically this place does not value you or your time unless you have a major project. I would definitely not use them.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

09/09/2021

Sylvia E.

I learned that this system is no longer being maintained by Clark PUD or heating companies due to liability issues. I decided to consider a mini-split DHP system in the future.

Description of Work
Help evaluating status of radiant ceiling heating system in an older home.

Work Completed On 09/06/2021

08/02/2021

Alex B.

Our home has a claustrophobic crawl space, tiny attic, decades of nonsensical remodels from DIYers, and pests. It's a nightmare for contractors who want to nudge our house towards being up to code. Jamie and Ashley did an incredible job despite all that, with good looking wire pulls that required very little cutting into walls and new breakers. The pulls were incredibly difficult, requiring some wires to be pulled through the tight attic, through the low crawlspace, and sometimes both. One particular pull was inaccessible except through the attic first to get the wire to the kitchen and then the crawlspace to get it to the particular corner of the kitchen we needed. They adapted to surprise challenges and requests we forgot to include with our original bid and were also able to fix some huge annoyances while they were at it. For example, there's a 20 amp breaker in our home that 1/2 of the ground floor is on, they were able to break off our new outlets into their own breakers to carry the load of new appliances. It was a real problem since our fridge, wifi, lights, microwave, and a ton of other outlets were on the same breaker before. As these surprises popped up, Jamie let me know it would increase the total invoice and asked if it was okay before proceeding. Compass will be my first choice the next time I need some electrical work done on my (difficult) home.

Description of Work
Outstanding work despite a difficult job

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

04/14/2021

Megan B.

Matt and his crew are an amazing bunch that did a great job! They aren’t rid of me yet, we are just getting started but they have upgraded our main panel, mast, and meter. Also added grounding to our old home. Matt went out of his way to make us parts that were back ordered nationwide. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
New electrical panel, mast, and meter

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

Review for Compass Electric LLC - 13215 SE Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA - 39293070

10/29/2020

Merrilee A.

I was very pleased to work with the folks at Compass Electric. They arrived on time and did the work efficiently. They were willing to walk the extra mile to make sure that I was very pleased with their work. I definitely will reach out to them again when I need an electrician.

Description of Work
Installed Attic Fan in house

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

08/09/2020

Lori T.

The problem seemed difficult to trace, but the electrician, Clay, was very thorough, and eventually found the problem in a breaker sub-panel hidden between lower shelves in a bedroom closet. He also installed some GFCI outlets in this old manufactured home, which gives us a little peace of mind. Cost was a bit higher than expected, but through no fault of his; the troublesome sub-panel wasn't even marked on the house wiring diagrams, so it took two visits and several hours to track it down. He was professional and courteous throughout a particularly frustrating job. Would absolutely recommend.

Description of Work
Restore power to parts of the house where it had gone out.

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

07/19/2020

Patrick T.

Excellent work all around! Appreciate the creative ideas to optimize the balance of effectiveness and cost efficiency

Description of Work
Electrical outlets and light switches

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

05/21/2020

Bruce S.

Jamie was on time and did a very good estimate of the time it took to complete the job. Did the job as quoted and did an excellent job of cleaning up after the job was done

Description of Work
Added two electric outlets on second floor and a new circuit and four outlets to the garage.

Work Completed On 05/20/2020