Coast To Coast Garage Door LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2012

14512 NE 83rd Way

Vancouver, WA 98682

Coast To Coast Garage Door is a Small Family Owned Business, We offer almost any service Available for Garage Doors, We have over 10yrs of expirence in the filed. We offer Affordable prices that wont leave your pockets empty....

07/21/2018

T V.

Very good, good prices

Description of Work
Garage door

01/17/2018

Christoph A.

I was very impressed with this company from the start. I called on a Friday and David came to my house the next day, on a Saturday. David was very professional and gave me multiple options in a no pressure way. One of the options included an attempt to repair the roughly 20 year old opener. I was very happy with their pricing and I eventually opted to replace all three openers with high quality openers. Nato did the work the following Friday and the work included a tune up of all garage door parts. That was when I decided to replace the old rollers and also one of the door seals. I’m very happy with the final result and the new openers and rollers make it so that it is very quiet during operation now. I can only recommend this company because of their costumer service and their competitive pricing.

Description of Work
One of my garage door openers of my three car garage stopped working a year ago and I finally decided to have it replaced. I ended getting all three garage door openers replaced and replaced the metal rollers on all garage doors to silicone rollers.

03/30/2017

ROBERTA P.

We purchased a new garage door opener at a local hardware store as the old one stopped working. We wanted one with a battery backup as the double garage door was too heavy to lift, or so I thought. My husband was going to install it himself but we checked out Coast to Coast. We had contacted them earlier in the month for door seals for the garage doors when we couldn't find them anywhere else. David and his brother came out the next day to install the opener (on a Saturday). When I mentioned that I couldn't lift the door, he checked the springs and said they were too small for the type of door we had. My husband had installed the springs a few years back (scary, I know) with springs that were recommended by another local garage door company. David and his brother installed the springs and the new garage door opener in two hours. I wish we had contacted them before we bought the opener. We didn't need the battery backup. I can now easily lift the door.. Very professional, great job. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Install a new garage door opener and new springs. Price listed does not include the opener. We had already purchased one.

Portland Locksmith and Garage Doors

Portland Locksmith & garage doors locally owned and operated Company. We provide professional and affordable locksmith & Garage door services in Portland, OR and surrounding areas. We’re licensed, bonded and insured and we only employ professional, certified locksmiths and garage door technicians with years of experience. Whether it’s home lockouts, auto lockouts, garage door repair / instalation commercial locksmith needs or residential locksmith needs, our company is dedicated to serving you. Whatever you need, we’re here to provide it. We have the tools and staff on hand to handle any request, any time of day. Our emergency 24-hour a day, 7 day a week, 365 day a year support staff can come to any location across Portland and provide you with immediate and instant support. Portland Local Locksmith Was founded under the idea that we would provide quality locksmith services with outstanding customer support to homeowners, landlords, businesses and car owners all over the Portland Metro area. It’s easy enough for some locksmiths to take advantage of their customers, especially when emergency situations arise. But at Portland Local Locksmith & garage doors, we operate under a different philosophy. We believe in respecting our customers and earning their trust

Precision Door Service

Local family owned business since 2003. 18 employees- no subcontractors used. Award winning. Additional contact names - Stanley Prosser, Kimberly Prosser. SK Services Inc dba Precision Door Service. Award wining.

Value Garage Door Service

Value Garage Door works provides residential and commercial garage door services throughout Portland and Vancouver. We offer a full line of garage door services from new installations, repairs, and complete garage door overhauls. We have served the area with high quality garage door service for over ten years. You can count on us for your next garage door needs. We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards. Contact us today to see how we can help with your project!

Check, Financing Available

Garage doors and garage door openers as well as installtions