Clean and Green Vancouver

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2010

4.4

13504 NE 84th St # 103

Vancouver, WA 98682

Clean and Green has a long reputation of removing years of abuse from your home by our extensive and detailed cleaning techniques. We are not your average "Spray and Wipe Company". Most initial cleanings include scrubbing floors the "old fashioned way" on our hands and knees and using a "little

02/10/2016

Michael P.

After almost a year working with Clean and Green, our business relationship has been terminated under unfavorable circumstances. The cleaners who came to our home were consistently pleasant and polite, however seldom punctual (anything less than 30 minutes late was a surprise). We remained Clean and Green clients for as long as we did because the cleaners usually did a satisfactory job, and we liked having the same team come to our home each time. We completed a total remodel of our master bath in early fall of 2015. The very first time cleaners came to work after the new bathroom was finished, one of them scratched our new custom shower glass. When I brought it to his attention, he immediately admitted that it was his fault, and promised to fix it. It must be mentioned that this was not just one scratch, but significant damage over two large panels, so bad that it was recommended that we replace the glass. After repeated calls to Clean and Green?s office to speak with Mickey and Steven, I was assured and reassured that the matter would be taken care of quickly and professionally. At their request, I called a glass company I had previously worked with to get a bid for repair or replacement. It took six weeks for Clean and Green to attempt to provide a competing bid; that gentleman declined the job because removal of such scratching was not his specialty. After that, Clean and Green never came forward with another suggested plan of action. Continued calls and emails to Clean and Green attempting to continue a dialogue were met with (still more) promises to handle the matter professionally and ?make it right.? By this time, two months had passed, so I imposed a decision deadline so that they might expedite their search for another bid. They took no notice, and I have not received one returned phone call since. After that deadline passed, I scheduled and completed repairs as I told them I would. I left unanswered messages detailing the plans long before the work was accomplished. Repeated attempts to contact Clean and Green regarding their financial responsibility for repair via phone and US Mail have been ignored. I am overwhelmingly disappointed that a company I trusted to come into my home has turned out to be so unethical and unprofessional. Let it resonate with you: Unethical. Unprofessional. Untrustworthy. If you are looking for a cleaning service, take your business elsewhere.

Description of Work
House cleaning

07/07/2015

Naomi C.

I don't remember. It was a long time ago.

Description of Work
I have no idea if I ever used this service. Angies list requests for me to review them in an annoying pop-up every time I log on. I'm hoping this will make the pop-up go away. I tried contacting angies list and they said they'd have it removed. That was a year ago. Sorry company.

05/07/2015

Louise H.

They were very good. They came in to do some cleaning for me and I was very pleased with them. There were 2 people who were here for 3 or 4 hours. I have had knee problem and there are things that I can't reach or do, and they were good. They seemed to be efficient, and there were 2 young women. They came and sort of divided the house up, and they were very thorough, personal and friendly. They brought all their own material. They were right on time.

Description of Work
They cleaned my home.

01/02/2015

Rebecca S.

This was the second time the provider came to the house. We just had a baby and needed some extra help to clean the house. We hired them because they said they used only environmentally friendly cleaning products, not the items you get in the store. Well strike one, I checked the cleaning supplies the employees brought: Spic and Span, Ajax, bleach, etc. The house smelled like chemicals after they finished. During email conversations with the owner we were provided a list of cleaning duties the provider would complete. Strike two, the employees who did the work, did not complete the items on the list and when I showed it to them they acted like they had never seen it before. I explained to them that this was the worked hired for but they argued with me again and again. When we tried to call the boss no one answered. The best way to describe the cleaning completed is "hotel clean" where only the surfaces are cleaned, and not that well. Floors that were mopped still had sticky areas and visable dirt. Oven door was never wiped off, rugs were not moved when vacuuming. The employees didnt really use common sense or ask for clarification if they needed a cleaning item (mop, toilet brush, etc). I've listed only a few examples here of the cleaning items over looked. I would not hire them again as they falsely advertised cleaning methods and products used.

Description of Work
Basic house cleaning.

06/19/2014

Tony F.

They do excellent work. The tendency is that over time, when you have a cleaner they will degrade as far as the quality of cleaning. This company is very consistent and leave the house so immaculate. I have recommended them to other people. They have the same results.

Description of Work
I use Clean and Green Vancouver for housecleaning services. They came 2 weeks ago.

Category house cleaning

Thank you [removed member name] for taking the time out and providing us the unexpected feedback. Very grateful.I will make sure the gals do an EXTRA good job on our next visit. :)

09/12/2013

Sunny B.

We purchased this as a gift for an elderly bachelor. Kudos to the cleaners for taking on this daunting task. It turned out great.

Description of Work
Did a super clean on a grimy apartment!

09/09/2013

Radiance B.

The person who cleaned our home was great. I think her name is Amber. She was friendly, detailed and fast. My only complaint; I thought I was buying 4 hours of cleaning (2 people for 2 hours), which is how much time I allotted in my schedule. But Amber arrived alone, so 1 person for 4 hours. Thankfully, I was able to rearrange my schedule.

Description of Work
Cleaned our home

05/15/2013

Nicolette H.

The cleaning was really thorough. The bathrooms were sparkling and there wasn't even bleach used.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 main rooms and 2 bathrooms

04/08/2013

Cheleen M.

two young women arrived, ready to clean! each spent an hour in separate bathrooms. very clean after they left, very good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned two bathrooms

03/18/2013

Tony F.

They are very good, we use them on a monthly basis. It's the same people that come out for me.

Description of Work
Clean and Green Vancouver cleaned my house. They vacuumed, mopped, and dusted.

01/18/2013

Joanna M.

The individual was friendly and courteous. We are satisfied with the experience.

Description of Work
They did a fine quick job cleaning our floors and bathroom.

01/07/2013

LORRAINE G.

She did an excellent job with all she did. I was a little disappointed that she ran out of time and couldn't vaccuum the whole house. The bathrooms weren't very dirty and I would have preferred she spend less time with them, but I didn't make that clear.

Description of Work
I purchased 2 discount coupons for a total of 4 hours of cleaning. In that time the housecleaner thoroughly cleaned 3 1/2 baths and kitchen and vacuumed family room, dining room, office and hallway. Also washed wood floors in kitchen and hallways.

01/01/2013

Amanda H.

I bought the Angie's list big deal, knowing that my house was a total wreck and it would take more than the time on the deal to clean. So when I scheduled the cleaning, they came out and gave me a time estimate for how long it would take for them to clean everything. They were also willing to clean on a priority scale so that I could get the best value for the big deal, but knowing the state of my house, and the fact that they were going to give me the same hourly rate as the big deal, I opted for the team to just clean the whole thing. It was amazing the difference. We have three pets, but you would never have known it after they finished the deep clean. Every room sparkled, and it was obvious the quality and detail of work they were doing to clean my home. They did such a good job, that I asked them to start coming every 2 weeks to clean our home. There were some mistakes in getting them scheduled - twice I was expecting them to have cleaned that day and they did not show up. But each time, they gave me a discount for their scheduling error. After those two initial misses, they have been coming every two weeks consistently and doing an excellent job cleaning our home. I am pleased with their work, and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Detailed housecleaning, including interior windows, baseboards, mirrors, all surfaces, tub/shower, the whole house.

12/31/2012

Susan H.

Cleaning staff were professional and thorough and made sure I was satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Cleaned bathrooms, kitchen and dining room floor, some windows and dusted.

12/20/2012

Tamara O.

Excellent. I called on Monday and was able to get someone to come over on Wednesday. She did an excellent job. I was home all day. She worked steadily and was very thorough,using green cleaners -so no chemical smell at the end of the day. I would (and will) use them again.)

Description of Work
Four hours of housecleaning

12/17/2012

Marshall C.

I am very pleased with thhe communications and service. Work wose done nicely, and exactly as I requested.

Description of Work
House cleaning including bedrooms, kitchen, bathroomsm dusting and floors

12/10/2012

Tomiko S.

Spoke to them on the phone and let them know our situation of only needing the floors cleaned and they came over the next day and completed the job. Thanks!!

Description of Work
Cleaning floor after a move-out.

12/10/2012

Kyle K.

Superior work ... very pleased; will definitely schedule again in future.

Description of Work
Basic cleaning --- wood floors, kitchen countertops, oven and microwave, and two bathrooms.

11/29/2012

BERT S.

Amber was at all times pleasant, courteous, and knowledgeable about what she was doing. Steve was patient when I had to reschedule a couple of times.

Description of Work
I had bought coupons for 6 hours of work. Amber came a little late, introduced herself and we talked about what needed to be done: a large living room, dining room, bathroom and family room. When finished, she had time left, so cleaned the foyer. She worked quickly and thoroughly and was willing to accept suggestion about an effective way of cleaning radiators, etc. She checked her work before finishing in each room, making sure that she had, for instance, cleaned the underneath parts of tables and chairs.

11/12/2012

Betsy A.

They did an okay job overall, however one of the women broke something and didn’t tell me.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for 2 hours of housecleaning services.

Category house cleaning

We would have been happy to replace the item 'AND' provide the customer with a coupon good for future services, which we are 'VERY' confident she would have been happy with, had the customer notified us of this BEFORE the complaint was left on Angie's List.

Mary A.

The experience was good overall. I wasn’t there to see the work they did, since I don’t live there, but the place looked clean and in order.

Description of Work
They cleaned a bathroom in a rental home that I have.

Richard R.

Once they got here, the two girls did a great job. I scheduled the work about three weeks in advance, since I was planning a dinner party the next night. The gentlemen initially agreed to the terms, but when the date came closer, he booked the ladies at another job about 60 miles prior before they cameto my home. He called me several times to let me know the girls were planning to be late, and ultimately, they ended up coming the next day. Those two girls got lost too; the other two that came out the next day were able to find my home without any problems. They worked very hard and I was pleased with the work they did, but the scheduling part was incredibly poor.

Description of Work
I purchased two Big Deals for housecleaning service.

Category house cleaning

There were no jobs scheduled before the visit to the customers home that were not already on the schedule three days prior, and the schedule did not change. We did indeed provide several courtesy calls to notify the customer that we were running late. I presume that most customers would perceive that as a GOOD thing that we called and tried to be as proactive as possible. The only reason that we came the next day was that the girls did indeed get lost due to some construction issues etc. The customer claims that the "other" girls did a good job and found the home without any problems....They were the same exact girls as the day before, and we had time that evening to plan our route via maps etc. so that there were no problems. So bottom line, we remained as professionally, proactive as possible and the girls arrived to clean the home with good results in the long run. Not sure that this "D" grade is warranted or deserved, especially since the customer expressed some interest in HAVING US BACK AGAIN TO CLEAN!

Anu K.

Overall, the experience was poor. I made an appointment with them after purchasing the Deal, but they never showed up.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for a housecleaning service.

Category house cleaning

We actually called the customer 4 DAYS prior to try and reschedule the cleaning day in which we never got a call back. When the customer finally called us, we offered again to reschedule in which she indicated she "would think about that option".

11/06/2012

Karen M.

The service was fine overall. They showed up when they were supposed to , did everything that I had asked, and were quick. They did a really good job!

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for housecleaning.

11/05/2012

Christine S.

Scheduling was easy enough. The crew did very good work. While I had paid for 2 crew for 2 hours they were not able to accomplish all the tasks promised to be completed. In a back and forth conversation with the manager, he informed me that the crew should have told us that they would need another visit to finish the job. They didn 't do that so there was initially some dissatisfaction on my part, the crew was very good. I would caution any provider from saying how money they do not make on angies list promotions.

Description of Work
Loved the work done by the staff. Had some communication difficulties with the owner which were eventually worked out. I would have the crew here again in a heartbeat!