CASCADE FURNITURE LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2005

Furniture - Custom Made
Furniture - Sales

SERVICES ENTIRE AREA. DBA: CASCADE FURNITURE....

J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

10/23/2014

Description of Work
We bought bedroom and den furniture. Very helpful finding fabrics we liked for a recliner. Had great sale deals.

Category custom furniture

10/28/2012

The $700 I spent included the fabric of my choice (light brown microfiber) for a gorgeous couch manufactured by Stanton, which is located in Oregon, AND the sales tax. Tara did did a great job in helping me find the best for my money, and I can't wait to get my new sofa!!! Stanton creates very solid and well-made furniture that is warranted for life! The sign on the front of Cascade Furniture says something like 'Quality furniture at a price you can afford'. This is all I ever wanted - quality at a decent price! I went through several couches and recliners at other stores that were defective in one way or another. Not a lot of quality control these day, it seems. Thank Goodness for Cascade and Stanton! I wish I'd come here first!

Description of Work
Two floors of wonderful furniture and honest/helpful sales people. Awesome!

Category furniture sales,custom furniture

02/25/2008

We special ordered a Lane Snuggler and it arrived at the beginning of their estimated arrival date.

Description of Work
We purchased a Lane Snuggler from Cascade Furniture because their prices were much more reasonable than any store we found in the Portland area. They subtract the Washington sales tax which is included with their prices.

Category furniture sales

06/20/2005

THE SERVICE AND PRICE AT CASCADE FURNITURE WAS ABOVE AND BEYOND PERFECT. THEY TOTALLY ASSISTED ME IN THE QUALITY OF THE SOFA'S AND WERE ABLE TO PRICE THESE TWO PIECES REASONABLY.

Description of Work
CUSTOM MADE AND UPHOLSTERED SOFA'S WERE ORDERED BY CASCADE FURNITURE. A SALESPERSON ASSISTED ME IN CHOOSING THE FABRIC AND WOOD OPTIONS.

Category custom furniture

SALE OF NEW FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES. BED ROOM, DINING ROOM, ENTERTAINMENT, HOME OFFICE, LEATHER, LIVING ROOM, OCCASIONAL, RECLINERS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard