Cabinet Masters

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2005

Design, build, and install affordable first rate custom cabinetry....

REF Construction

REF Construction has great reviews because we take care of our clients. Our motto is "Do it right the first time!" We are primarily a Kitchen and Bath Remodeling company. We do complete whole house remodels and are not intimidated with removing walls, having an Engineer get involved, and redesigning a space. We also do a lot of basement remodels and conversions. Great design is the foundation of a great project so we have a design team that works with our clients. Take a look at our Facebook and our brand new website for more details. We might not be your best bet for a small partial update but if you are looking to renovate your space we would love to work with you. Call us for a Free Estimate today, 503-756-4680 or email Ryan@REFConstruction.com

RC Maintenance & Painting, LLC

We are a local company providing general contracting services to Clark and Cowlitz counties. We offer commercial and residential services including: Painting - Interior, exterior and wood work. Full kitchen and bathroom remodels - Counters, cupboards, islands etc. Flooring - Carpet, LVT, Vinyl, Engineered Wood etc. Wood work - Shiplap, crown molding, chair railing, wainscoting and more! Window replacement Dry rot repair Siding replace and repair We strive to provide excellent service at prices you can afford. Give us a call today! For pictures of our work please visit our website at https://rcmaintenanceandpainting.com/

Offers by RC Maintenance & Painting, LLC on Angi
Creative Home Remodeling

We offer a 5% discount to Angie's List Members.

03/06/2016

Cabinet Masters came highly recommended by several people I know, and I, in turn, would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Their estimate was the best of several I got. The work was done on time and very professionally. My new cabinets are beautiful and I am very pleased with the entire experience.

Description of Work
Installed new cabinets in a complete kitchen remodel. Contracted quartz countertops.

07/02/2015

They did an amazing job customing everything I wanted. My contractor, Paul owner of ProCraft Home Remodeling said they do a good job and the price was half the cost of any of the bids. I do not normally go with the lowest bid but the did a great job on my neighbors baths and I am very happy.

Description of Work
They built cabinet for my new kitchen. They did a amazing job working with my contractor.

02/17/2015

They did a good job! I was very pleased with the work that was done.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen.

Category home remodeling

11/18/2013

He was very honest about when he was available to come to my home. I was able to give him measurements and he ordered the cabinets for me. They did a special finish on them so it looked professional and it matched the rest of our kitchen. The results look great and Bill, the owner, was great to work with.

Description of Work
They ordered three MDF panels for our cabinet. Two for the french door and one for the freezer door for our refridgerator.

Category cabinet refacing

04/16/2013

Before I met Bill, I got several estimates, all more expensive. My builder holds him in high regard for quality work so I checked out a kitchen Cabinet Masters had built. The owner was very happy with his work and told me Bill really stands behind his product. In her case there was a minor issue with the paint which he resolved quickly and to her satisfaction.She loved her new kitchen. Bill really knows his trade. Indeed he has been making cabinets for over 30 years. He is really practical , knows what will work and what won't. Through the years he has established partnerships with other firms for granite, quartz etc and gets them at better prices which he passes on to his customers. In summary, he does not nickel and dime you for every detail but provides a high end product for a fair price. With respect to punctuality, the job was completed quickly and on time. In terms of personality, Bill is easy to work with. You can tell he loves his job as you watch his eyes light up while explaining and answering your questions. You can tell that customer satisfaction is important to him. Bill made the process of remodeling a kitchen easy. I would definitely chose him again!

Description of Work
To start out, Bill visited our existing kitchen to see what we store and what was important to us. Then he went to the remodel site, discussed many options and came up with a plan. We were able to choose woods, handles, door styles and finishes at his showroom. Bill really listened to what we wanted.In our case we wanted to get as much storage as possible into a rather small kitchen. Bill even figured out how to fit in an island without disrupting traffic patterns. Then Bill helped us plan a beautiful kitchen, took down the old cabinets, rehung them in the garage and installed a beautiful alder kitchen with soft close doors and roll out drawers. He also built shelving for a kitchen pantry and a bathroom cabinet. His crew was polite, responsible and paid attention to detail. Now we get lots of compliments from my friends on our amazing new kitchen.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

05/21/2012

The installation was very poor. The doors were hung crooked. The stiles on the new doors were incorrect and did not match the existing cabinet doors. The new shelf was too short and left a 3/8 the inch gap between the door and the shelf. I have replaced nearly the entire re-do.

Description of Work
Required modifying an existing small cabinet in the kitchen.

05/09/2012

Bill was maybe the 3rd guy we talked to and chose him because of his friendly attitude and more modern and efficient approach than the other bids. He answered all of our questions about wood and style and was open to our ideas. He came and measured on Friday and his guys came and installed on Monday. That means they cut everything over the weekend. The job came out beautifully, the alder we chose was perfect and the workmanship was quality. I never expected the bookshelves to be made and installed so quickly. Dealing with Bill was pleasant and low stress, I would recommend his company to anyone.

Description of Work
We have a 1965 house and in the living room we had a "wall" of brick and mirrors surrounding our fireplace. Our house, being built in 1965 does not have a lot of storage or closet space to say the least. We thought it would be a good idea to get rid of some of the brick and mirrors and have custom bookshelves built around it. This included cabinets on the top and bottom of each side, bookshelves on each side and a mantle and wood backing over the mantle. We took down the mirrors and the layers of brick we needed to ourselves and got a concrete cutter to level the sides of the fireplace "table" before Bill's guys came in to do the work.

11/05/2009

After trying two Home Depot's and one other furniture maker, Bill at this location promptly solved my problem, and several I was as-yet unaware of. I am grateful. A good man, and reasonable. I also got to watch and ask questions.

Description of Work
I had struggled with a do it yourself project, attempting to get a 45 degree angle made on eitht, 18" edges, which proved very inaccurate.

Category custom cabinets,contractors

05/26/2009

We had a water leak in our kitchen 04/1/09. Our insurance company would only pay for the "restoration" of some of the lower cabinets (which left us few $$ to work with). Bill adjusted his original estimate for me and guided me through which areas to change and save money and where not to skimp. The day of our installation his installers were professional, friendly and efficient. They took extra time to level each cabinet, and they were meticulous about placement of trimwork and doors. They even installed my new cabinet pulls (which were not purchased from CMasters). After the installation, we didn't like the look of our window frame, so they came back and for a reasonable charge, replaced the frame to match the cabinets. I had a slight color difference on 3 or my drawer floors. Bill took them back to the shop to make sure they matched perfectly, and did it all with a smile. Overall this was a fabulous company to work with - friendly, honest and professional. I would use them again and plan to in our future updates.

Description of Work
Complete new cabinet design consultation and installation. Also installation of new window frame in the kitchen and cut cabinets for our heat vent and new ventillation fan.

07/12/2008

Cabinet Masters did a great job. Fair price, excellent work. We would (and probably will) work with them again.

Description of Work
We've had Cabinet Masters do 2 jobs for us; built in cabinets for our kitchen remodel (2004) & cabinets for around our fireplace for our living room remodel (2006).

Category custom cabinets

Installation new, remodel, residential, commercial cabinet and woodworking, cabinet design, interior design, sales, wholesale & retail.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa