C's Home Remodel & Repair

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2010

I offer everything from general handyman services to full scale remodels/additions. No job is too small. My company consists of myself and my wife who is also my helper. I usually do not subcontract any work out as I can do most all of it myself. If there is something that does require a subcontractor, I will work with the client to find one that is acceptable. I can draw up plans as well as pull permits. I make sure to go over every aspect of my bids so the client knows exactly what they are getting from the very beginning. I show up to work on time and try very hard to keep my work area as clean as possible. I will work on weekends if necessary. I will try my very best to make sure the client is completely satisfied. I stand behind my work 100%. I will not quit until the job is done correctly to the satisfaction of the client....

Sunshine Painting Crew

Painting Exterior with a combine of 20 years experience, first license ccb#125126 .We do Interior and Exterior painting, Deck,, Fence, Patio, Porch, cleaning, sealing, and staining. Exterior surface, power washing

BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning

Over 17,000 Home Owners Have Benefited From The BenchMark Healthy Home Cleaning System We Provide Proven Cleaning Services To FREE You From Housework Servitude…GUARANTEED. HOME OWNERS WHO FEEL FATIGUED, UNDERAPPRECIATED, DISRESPECTED AND MISUNDERSTOOD If you find your self the role of motivator, but rarely on the receiving end from those around you - and the anti-effort, anti-engaged rhetoric you encounter in the day to day wears you down-you’ll welcome a kind word from someone who really understands your daily experience and appreciates your contributions. What you’ll discover is that our team of experts and top members are the champions of the discreet person who faithfully keeps their home functioning, even as others barely notice it. If you find yourself having to “talk yourself out of a tree” fairly frequently, we get it! We know the conversations that you must have only with yourself. Now, probably for the first time in you home-ownership experience, you’ll step into place where there can be an open discussion, exchange of truth-based ideas and experiences, and energizing encouraging “virtual-visit” twice a month to discuss, gather and plan ideas for maintaining your home. Location phone contacts: Ph 1-Portland; (503) 635-2243 Vancouver; (360)696-4140 Lake Oswego/Tigard/Beaverton; (503) 653-5083 Milwaukie/West Linn/Clackamas County/Oregon City; (503) 262-8030 NE Portland/Gresham; (360) 687-2271 Battle Ground/Ridgefield/North County; (360) 253-7955 Camas/Washougal/Fisher's Landing. Award winning.

Offers by BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning on Angi
Sunshine Painting PDX Inc

Sunshine Painting when quality matter! We are in painting business for over 20 years. Exterior, Interior, Deck, Patio, Fence, Dry rot, Doors and Windows replacement No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. No extra charge for after hours service. License numbers: Oregon: CCB 199959; Washington: CCCBPW sunshpi97502. May contact through e-mail, prefer phone call. Lead Base Paint Training Certified

10/15/2020

Glen came to house and examined door. Determined that the house had settled to the point that the frame would need to be adjusted. Gave a very reasonable estimate and returned a week later. Expertly performed work as described. Result: front door opens, closes and locks/bolts perfectly aligned.

Description of Work
Front door would not open, stuck in frame.

Category custom cabinets,doors

07/11/2018

Glen was on time and very professional. The work was done quickly and well. I will definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Closet doors hung

Category woodworking,doors

03/24/2018

Glen is wonderful. He is so professional and works very hard to make sure everything is done well. Our downstairs bath was done years ago and never really worked properly. Glen came in and added definite value to our home. He pulled out all the dated fixtures and built a beautiful shower complete with stunning tile work. Glen is professional and trustworthy. When he quotes a price, he tries very hard to stay within the quotes. He explained everything as he went and cleaned up after himself. We were left with a stunning bathroom that completes the downstairs.

Description of Work
Bath Remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

08/16/2016

He is really a nice and very friendly guy. He came back today and had him clean my gutters and I plan for him to do some more work for me. It all went very well. I'm very happy with him.

Description of Work
Glen worked on my porch because the flooring needed redone. He replaced it for me and did an excellent job.

03/23/2015

Fast and easy to deal with. No hassles and much less expensive than others quoted.

Description of Work
Replaced shed door and door frame.

10/07/2013

He was very helpful. We decided we needed a new door and he doesn't sell doors but he was helpful in helping us determine what we needed to do. We would not hesitate to use him again for any home repair work.

Description of Work
He looked over a patio door with a frozen lock, took it apart and found the problem (a broken piece). He was fast, efficient and very professional. Also, very informative.

Category woodworking,doors

07/16/2013

When with a different contractor.

Description of Work
Provide a bid to remove two existing master bathroom windows, enclose one window one window and enlarge the area for the other window. Job included remove existing siding for the enlarged window, framing in the larger new window replacing the siding, install new drywall, mud/tape and texture for painting. Bid was extremely cheaper than other bids for same job.

04/28/2013

Outstanding. The work was done as promised, consistent with original estimates, and within the time frame committed. All work was done professionally, construction materials and debris were managed well, and the final clean-up was thorough.

Description of Work
We have had Glen provide services on a number of occasions, but the most recent work involved demolition, removal and rebuilding of two large stone light post columns one either side of our driveway.

Category decks,masonry,woodworking,driveway gates

01/11/2013

Glen was on time and finished the job on time. He did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Removal of large bathroom mirror & repair of drywall.

Category basement remodeling

03/17/2012

Glenn called the day after receiving my email was very prompt. We made arrangements for him to come the following week. He arrived on time, completed the job on time and gave me pointers on tiling which I will be doing.

Description of Work
Poured shower pan, prepared shower walls & floor for tiling with cement board.

Category decks

Framing, remodeling, hardwood flooring, linoleum, tile work, additions, drywall, sheet rock repair, fences, decks, interior & exterior painting, window & door removal & installation