BenchMark Restoration & Cleaning

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

11700 NE 60th Way

Vancouver, WA 98682

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Over 17,000 Home Owners Have Benefited From The BenchMark Healthy Home Cleaning System We Provide Proven Cleaning Services To FREE You From Housework Servitude…GUARANTEED. HOME OWNERS WHO FEEL FATIGUED, UNDERAPPRECIATED, DISRESPECTED AND MISUNDERSTOOD If you find your self the role of motivator, but rarely on the receiving end from those around you - and the anti-effort, anti-engaged rhetoric you encounter in the day to day wears you down-you’ll welcome a kind word from someone who really understands your daily experience and appreciates your contributions. What you’ll discover is that our team of experts and top members are the champions of the discreet person who faithfully keeps their home functioning, even as others barely notice it. If you find yourself having to “talk yourself out of a tree” fairly frequently, we get it! We know the conversations that you must have only with yourself. Now, probably for the first time in you home-ownership experience, you’ll step into place where there can be an open discussion, exchange of truth-based ideas and experiences, and energizing encouraging “virtual-visit” twice a month to discuss, gather and plan ideas for maintaining your home. Location phone contacts: Ph 1-Portland; (503) 635-2243 Vancouver; (360)696-4140 Lake Oswego/Tigard/Beaverton; (503) 653-5083 Milwaukie/West Linn/Clackamas County/Oregon City; (503) 262-8030 NE Portland/Gresham; (360) 687-2271 Battle Ground/Ridgefield/North County; (360) 253-7955 Camas/Washougal/Fisher's Landing. Award winning....

carpet cleaning (879)upholstery cleaning (94)floor cleaning (62)oriental rug cleaning (35)carpet installation (21)house cleaning (19)tile installation (19)water damage restoration (14)air duct cleaning (3)electrician (3)dryer vent cleaning (1)handyman (1)

06/16/2021

Real good. Would of been nice if they had a camera to inspect after done.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

06/12/2021

This was a great experience. Caleb and Jared from Benchmark were prompt and courteous. They were also industrious, getting this job done in less time than we expected. After they left, we could tell the difference in the air quality. It had been approximately 3 years since the last time these ducts had been cleaned. Kudos to Benchmark, we will definitely hire them again, and recommend their servic...

Description of Work
Heat duct cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

Thank you so much for the fantastic review [Member Name Removed]! The fact that you could immediately tell the difference just makes our day. We look forward to another great experience with you. Also, we think their moms will be happy to hear all that manners training wasn't waisted!

03/12/2020

Fantastic. Brannon did a great job. Very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Clean a large area rug and cleaned and treated a couch and armchair

Category upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

02/25/2020

Absolutely wonderful experience and I plan to hire them again within the next month or two to come back.

Description of Work
Wall to wall carpet cleaning services

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

[Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure to meet you! We're thrilled with the opportunity to see you again!

09/05/2019

I was told the time they would be here. The carpet cleaner called to say would be about an hour. Told him to call when closer because my location would not be in his GPS. Called later to say in area but can't find me. Was in Newberg, OR and I'm in Warren. Probably 40 miles apart. Told him to come but said he can't as don't do business in my (Columbia) county. Contacted company and she was defensiv...

Description of Work
Carpets to be cleaned.

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

08/21/2019

My bathroom tile was not in bad shape, but I wanted a good cleaning prior to having a bathtub refinished. The job went well, and the technician was thorough and completed the job in a timely fashion. I wanted a process that was not toxic and did not leave unpleasant odors in the house. The Benchmark process was water based, using high pressure water from hoses on the truck...so water from my house...

Description of Work
Tile cleaning in two bathrooms

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 08/21/2019

07/10/2019

Technician was professional, efficient and courteous. Called when he was on his way. He kept me informed about the process and progress of the work. He also gave me information and tips on good maintenance practices for carpet and hardwood floor care for the future. New home move in with no furniture. 2,600 square ft. home with stairs. Cost: $505.00

Description of Work
Carpet and wood floor cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,floor cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

06/19/2019

This was our first experience with this company and we are very satisfied. Great customer service and the technician (Jared) did a top notch job! We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

05/08/2019

I called Monday for an appointment. I was given an appointment for Tuesday, with a window of 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. At 10:30 a.m. I received a call from the technician, Brannon, saying he was on his way. He arrived in a few minutes and I showed him the living room furniture. We discussed the fact that all the pieces had been reupholstered in 2012 and had never been cleaned. I thought the fabric m...

Description of Work
I needed 2 couches and 4 chairs cleaned. All were white.

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

Oh my word [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for this review! We are thrilled to hear how well the cleaning went!!! Our quality of service and the satisfaction of our customers are the most important things to us! I will be sure to relay this information to Brannon! We hope to work with you again soon!

01/11/2019

We had Donovan originally clean our duct work back in December. He did SUCH a great job, we hired him to come back in January and clean our carpets and our dining room seat chairs. He is a perfectionist ! Great service, wonderful quality and fantastic work. Whole house duct work was aprox $500 / Carpet & Chair cleaning $323.00

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning / Carpet / Chair Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for the great review! I will definitely be relaying this feedback to Donovan! We look forward to working with you again! :)

Carpet cleaning, Area rug cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Water & Fire Damage Restoration & Cleanup, Carpet Restretching & Repairs

Carpet sales & installation, tile repair & regrouting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal