AREA HEATING & COOLING INC

Founded 1975 • With Angi since June 2005

Area Heating & Cooling Celebrating 40 years serving Clark County. Locally owned and operated, we understand that your comfort is important and the quality of air in your home is a priority for you and your family. As the industry leading provider in Clark County, let us solve your heating and cooling needs; from a maintenance to keep your equipment running at optimal capacity, to a complicated repair or a full system change out, we are here to keep your home comfortable. The advantage of using Area Heating & Cooling, Inc is that we take the time to understand and resolve your specific questions and needs. From filter questions, noises in your unit, or why your heating bill seems so high. We are here to help! If you're building a new home or want to replace the equipment you currently have in the Vancouver, WA area we offer a full installation and service department ready to answer your questions. FLAT RATE PRICING. SERVICE HOURS: 7 TO 6 MON-SAT (no OVERTIME during regular hours) INSTALLATION HOURS: MON-FRI 8:00-5:00 SHOWROOM HOURS: MON-FRI 8:00-5:00...

Oregon Ducts Inc

Oregon Ducts Inc

**We are now offering Oxine Treatments. OXINE® is the most effective, fast-acting, broad-spectrum antimicrobial available. It kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses** Call us at 503-364-7703 for more information**Oregon Ducts, Inc. is a family owned and operated air duct cleaning business, servicing the Portland and Salem areas since 1995. Our mission is to provide our customers with the best service, quality and dependability in the air duct cleaning industry, keeping our customers informed to better serve their indoor air quality needs at a fair and reasonable price.

12/06/2020

Overall went pretty smoothly. Area Heating and Cooling replaced our 21 year old Trane air handler and AC unit with a new Trane higher efficiency unit. They also created a zoned system to split the upstairs and downstairs controls. Out of three bids, they were in the middle. All in all, they did a good job installing. They really took time to make sure the air handler and AC unit install looked goo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace HVAC system

05/03/2019

They are very good and responsive during emergencies. They give good advice and are very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend them and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been using them for years for servicing our HVAC system. They installed it and have serviced it every since.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to share! I'm glad to hear my team met the mark! Tina Blackmore CEO

10/03/2017

The tech was on time, seemed very knowledgeable and professional. No problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed a check up and cleaning on a heating and cooling system. AC unit outside, gas furnace inside.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate it!

07/31/2017

They diagnosed the problem quickly and were able to replace the capacitor. We were up and running in 20minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner was not working due to a capacitor issue.

06/27/2017

It didn't cost me anything because it's still under warranty. I'll give them, well it's kind of hard to say because I've had more service than I thought I should have. They're always real punctual I'll probably give them probably a high grade for their service and then a little lower for the reliability of equipment but you know it was just that dealer. Like I said it didn't cost me anything it wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a broken part on the evaporator.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

SALES, INSTALLATION, SERVICE & REPAIR OF HEATING & COOLING EQUIPMENT. ESTIMATES FOR CUSTOM HOMES AND REPLACEMENT IN YOUR EXISTING HOME. ENERGY EFFICIENCY COMPARISON AND HEATING/COOLING LOAD CALCULATIONS ALL PART OF OUR SERVICE. WE ARE A PUD PREFERRED CONTRACTOR AND CAN OFFER PUD FINANCING OR FINANCING THROUGH WELLS FARGO AT UP TO ZERO PERCENT FOR 36 MONTHS. *(OAC) WE OFFER PRIMARILY TRANE HEATING AND COOLING UNITS DUE TO THE FACT THAT TRANE PRODUCTS OFFER SUPERIOR AMERICAN MADE OPTIONS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available