AMERICAN PIANO & ORGAN TECHNOLOGY

Founded 1975 • With Angi since June 2005

American Piano & Organ Technology is primarily a piano service company owned by Larry Fisher RPT. 47 years of working with pianos and I still love the work however since I'm at that age where I can afford to slow down, I am. In home service and some custom work is about all I do anymore. Shop work has diminished to typical action work and not the more involved rebuilding and refinishing. I've also given up moving pianos. I service all of Clark county and most of the Portland Metro area. Give me a call, text me (503=310-6965 only), or email me and let's get acquainted....

Cal's Moving Help

Cal's Moving Help

At Cal’s, we believe there is a better way to do moving. Moving has a reputation to be a stressful experience and we understand that! We do all we can to ensure your move is as stress-free and as seamless as possible. We take the extra time to make sure our business is one step in front of the competition. Whether that be training through the American Moving Association or supplying each of our crews with the most professional, up-to-date protection and equipment possible. With us, expect a complete and professional experience. We will not cut corners just to make an extra couple of bucks. We will complete each job up to the standards of each customer, and that is a guarantee! We service Corvallis, Albany, Salem, Beaverton, Portland, Tigard, Hillsboro, and all areas in between, including the coast!

Offers by Cal's Moving Help on Angi

11/28/2016

Larry showed up right on time and promptly got to work. After the repair, he explained that the pedal needs minor adjustment but found few broken damper springs - due to age of the piano. The charge was reasonable for the tune up and repair, only slightly higher than the agreed tune up price. Happy with his service, we definitely would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tune up and repair right pedal.

11/14/2016

better than expected on every level

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired & tuned dilapidated player piano

10/11/2016

very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tuning on Yamaha electric baby grand piano

02/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Larry Fisher did a great job replacing elbows on older piano, and tuned the instrument. The price was very reasonable, considering that the entire job took approximately four hours.

12/15/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The piano tuner, Larry Fisher, was professional, proficient, and pleasant to work with. He has been doing this for a long time and it shows.

CATEGORY piano tuning

Tunings are my primary source of income in this business and I cover all of Clark County, Washington, and the four metropolitan counties of Portland, OR. I don't usually service Salem or Longview but can be enticed to do so if there's enough work to justify the trip.