AMERICAN PIANO & ORGAN TECHNOLOGY

Founded 1975 • With Angi since June 2005

Piano Tuning

American Piano & Organ Technology is primarily a piano service company owned by Larry Fisher RPT. 47 years of working with pianos and I still love the work however since I'm at that age where I can afford to slow down, I am. In home service and some custom work is about all I do anymore. Shop work has diminished to typical action work and not the more involved rebuilding and refinishing. I've also given up moving pianos. I service all of Clark county and most of the Portland Metro area. Give me a call, text me (503=310-6965 only), or email me and let's get acquainted....

Cal's Moving Help

At Cal’s, we believe there is a better way to do moving. Moving has a reputation to be a stressful experience and we understand that! We do all we can to ensure your move is as stress-free and as seamless as possible. We take the extra time to make sure our business is one step in front of the competition. Whether that be training through the American Moving Association or supplying each of our crews with the most professional, up-to-date protection and equipment possible. With us, expect a complete and professional experience. We will not cut corners just to make an extra couple of bucks. We will complete each job up to the standards of each customer, and that is a guarantee! We service Corvallis, Albany, Salem, Beaverton, Portland, Tigard, Hillsboro, and all areas in between, including the coast!

Offers by Cal's Moving Help on Angi
Bocogo LLC

Moving and Hauling Bocogo LLC Frantz 305 952 0610 We handle Small one man job to 2 men task to Arnold's chest size challenges (Bodybuilder Arnold not the....) 😁😁 😂😂 ..okayyyy)! We are good at this! 1,2,3,4,5 bedroom house, Pianos, safes, exercise equipments, washers, dryers, refrigerators, Ladies and gents !! we're with whatever!! We use Logistics, human cooperation, creativity and smarts to keep our prices as low as possible and get the job done efficiently, right and safely. Welcome to your new Home! 🙂 Looking forward to meet you. Pacific Northwest.

Primetime Movers

Primetime Movers Portland offers top of the line residential and commercial relocation moving services. Primetime Movers was founded in 2011. We've built our tradition on the expertise of our movers and customer service representatives, as well as treating each customer with the utmost respect. Whether you are moving within the Portland Metro area, or Portland to Salem, Primetime Movers Portland provides superior moving services.

Offers by Primetime Movers  on Angi

11/28/2016

Larry showed up right on time and promptly got to work. After the repair, he explained that the pedal needs minor adjustment but found few broken damper springs - due to age of the piano. The charge was reasonable for the tune up and repair, only slightly higher than the agreed tune up price. Happy with his service, we definitely would recommend him.

Description of Work
Piano tune up and repair right pedal.

11/14/2016

better than expected on every level

Description of Work
repaired & tuned dilapidated player piano

10/11/2016

very satisfied.

Description of Work
Piano tuning on Yamaha electric baby grand piano

02/04/2016

Description of Work
Larry Fisher did a great job replacing elbows on older piano, and tuned the instrument. The price was very reasonable, considering that the entire job took approximately four hours.

12/15/2015

Description of Work
The piano tuner, Larry Fisher, was professional, proficient, and pleasant to work with. He has been doing this for a long time and it shows.

04/02/2015

Went out of way, to schedule my last minute repair request before holiday season. Very professional, showed up exactly on time, worked weekends to redo keys, answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Installed new key tops, cleaned, and tuned.

12/13/2013

Larry was very knowledgeable and obviously knew what he was doing. He was also honest and told us that although the piano could use several repairs it would not be worth doing as it would not improve the overall sound or longevity of our instrument. Lastly he was very patient with our 5 kids running around making noise.

Description of Work
Piano tuning on our very old Kemble.

12/20/2012

Larry has taken care of my piano since I purchased it many years ago. He is excellent and very fair.

Description of Work
Steinway grand piano was tuned.

04/05/2011

I've been a customer of his for 22 years. His follow through is excellent and he spends time to make sure he gets it right. He has great relative pitch. My son has perfect pitch, so if he didn't tune it well, my son would know!

Description of Work
Piano Tuning - $100 Cleaning - $60

06/22/2005

LARRY FISHER WAS ON TIME, PROFESSIONAL AND EXTREMELY COURTEOUS. HE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT PIANO TUNING AND EXPLAINED HOW TO BEST KEEP MY PIANO IN GREAT WORKING CONDITION.

Description of Work
TECHNICIAN CAME TO MY HOME AND TUNED UP MY PIANO. ALSO MADE SURE THAT NONE OF THE KEYS WERE STICKING.

Category piano tuning

Tunings are my primary source of income in this business and I cover all of Clark County, Washington, and the four metropolitan counties of Portland, OR. I don't usually service Salem or Longview but can be enticed to do so if there's enough work to justify the trip.